PDA

View Full Version : Response to "my car was stolen"

Pages : [1] 2

Drifte
10-18-2008, 07:17 PM
And then he was setup up, and jumped and beatin to shit and put in the hospital by those bitch ass motherfuckers. You will be found, and our lawyer is better than yours I promise you that. You cant even come up with a grand to pay up, your in jail no questions asked.

you will be found.

DJ0820
10-18-2008, 07:41 PM
:whip:

w00t w00t

Fire Hawk
10-18-2008, 08:00 PM
might want to delete this to save the headache of starting shit online, cause it all can be used.

Drifte
10-18-2008, 08:33 PM
They have nothing. I am no part of the matter other than relation.

they know who they are and what they did.

Public venting feels good.

Xboosted23X
10-18-2008, 09:33 PM
slander huh. if every shop got in a lawsuit over someone talking shit about there shop there would be no shops open. everyone is lawsuit happy. pretty stupid i think. whats wrong with just giving the guy his car back the way you guys got it

SaNdMaNsSi
10-18-2008, 09:49 PM
amateurs.

CiViC-Wanted
10-18-2008, 10:17 PM
this proablyl should have never lasted the month or two it has. The second thing Rapid performance is liable for damages, its no different than if somone were to get punched at any other buiness by a employee/and or person there, being assocaited with people that own it doesn't look good either. Second off by someone saying that the kid deserved to get punch, and he didnt throw and punch then go beat to hell, thats assault, and if you get beat up without throwing a punch you wont get charged. But that sounds like a mess and i dont know any of the people. But i would let the court settle this, beacuse beating the crap out of someone just made this alot worse for all the parties.

ZacFields
10-18-2008, 11:24 PM
LOL.

They opened up a can of worms for themselves, didn't they?

Should have left it alone guys. It might have just dropped to the bottom of the forums and got forgotten. They're threatening legal action now. I may have locked the topic if they asked nicely, but since they're telling lies about their legal capabilities NOW I'm pissed off.

That topic will remain open until hell freezes over.

CiViC-Wanted
10-18-2008, 11:32 PM
Its just one of those things there parents hsould hate taught them-NO MATTER WHAT YOUR GUILTY BY ASSOCATION. There complaining about there company, well guess what the party was there and someone got hurt and bet up. Those people assocatied them selves with the company and now the company has a bad rep. This is exzactly why you don't assocaite with supervisors and authority of compamies. Believe me Im 20 yrs old and I was a supervisor for a copration(i've learned a lesson from this now, dont do this tell your alittle older, now im screwed for a part time job since im over quailfied for everything) I wanted ot hang out with alot of people from work, but guess what if they got into trouble, with me around them i was screwed.

Drifte
10-19-2008, 09:31 AM
^how did you know they had a party?

Let me just clarify I think I may have caused some misunderstanding. The seller of the civic was jumped, when he went to serve the buyer his papers.

Lets see assault charges, or attempted murder? He's probably only around today because he was wearing his motorcycle jacket and his good friend pulled him out of the people and to the hospital.
http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v357/247/115/71801452/n71801452_32282713_5336.jpg

xci.ed6
10-19-2008, 09:42 AM
yeah, i have minor bruises on my back and sides from being kicked, who knows how bad those would be if it were not for my armored jacket.

sLoWnStEaDy
10-19-2008, 09:50 AM
If i where dustin, i would sue the fuck out of them.

Not only for all teh car shit but more so the beating. Not only could you get that shop shut down in a second but you could be getting paid for quite some time! Anything that happens at a company/business is the responsibilty of said business. That shop has no business being open if that is how they conduct themselves and let people act like that at their shop. To be honest i don't know why the hell Dustin has waited this long to really get the police envolved. My ass would have went down there personaly the first time ASAP and then very quickly afterwards if it had not been solved, the police and my lawyer would have been on their asses like flies on shit...

Not onyl that but i woudl make damn sure that company doesn't last another second! Of course i am a very vindictive person and if someone fucks with me once their life will never be the same. It doesn't take much to destroy someones life, espescialy if they own a "business". What better way to get back at someone than to put them so far into debt they can't even afford a double cheeseburger...

xci.ed6
10-19-2008, 10:35 AM
To have the papers served for the small claims suite I must know Matt's address, and provide it to police. I thought I knew where he lived, but wasn't sure, and every visit to serve the papers costs $50. I already had involved Johnson County Sheriff Dept. prior to this.

SaNdMaNsSi
10-19-2008, 10:43 AM
Just tell the Sheriffs office his hangout. They'll show up and these guys who pretend to be tough will cave in about 2 seconds.

Drifte
10-19-2008, 12:09 PM
Its good having friends in the CRPD, I'll tell ya that right now. It's cool to hear everyone's support on the matter. I hope every single person involves sees justice.

Ricky
10-21-2008, 04:20 PM
should have left these up. who took these down.. ZAC?! :)

ZacFields
10-21-2008, 04:33 PM
It's still up, just locked. Dustin and his brother's don't want to talk about it here anymore, Marc doesn't want to talk about it here anymore and neither does Matt. Things are just going to get taken care of in the real world from here on out.

DJ0820
10-21-2008, 04:42 PM
Hopefully Dustin gets some money out of that weasel. Saying you didn't have an obligation to pay him in a timely manner because you guys supposedly didn't agree on an exact date? Dustin was nice enough to give you everything with no cash upfront. I hope everyone that reads what you had to say will see how shady you are. Changing the subject doesn't help! Wah wah wah times are tough. Then be a man and answer your phone instead of avoiding calls and saying you are out of town. If I were Dustin I'd really split some hairs...all of the new parts that were installed on Matt's car are now used. If it's not paid for, DON'T PUT IT ON YOUR CAR. You're dragging your own name through the mud and I hope people in the future know what they are getting themselves into when they do a business deal with you. Looks like this shit blew up in your face fucko

poser22
10-21-2008, 04:59 PM
[quote="Drifte"]^how did you know they had a party?

i'm a nobody and i knew they had a party...its been bouncing around facebook for 2 weeks...

RAPID PERFORMANCE PARTY everyones invited
Rapid Performance is throwing another party, everyones invited
Event Info Host: Blake, Matt, Marc, Travis
Type: Party - Night of Mayhem
Network: Global
Time and Place Start Time: Friday, October 17, 2008 at 7:00pm
End Time: Saturday, October 18, 2008 at 12:00pm
Location: Rapid Performace off of hiway 965 right next to Dans Overhead Door about 3 miles past Swisher
Contact Info Phone: 3195400747

DescriptionHelping to kick off our new shop and get the ball rolling on some good times come on out and enjoy the weekend with Rapid Performance and friends. BYOB unless we decide to get a couple kegs.. Last time over 80 people ended up showing up, lets make this one even better!

Girls are encouraged to bring more girls, as we all know, the 4 members of the Rapid Performance team are all ex male models and male amatuer champions!

DustinsDuster
10-21-2008, 05:05 PM
Girls are encouraged to bring more girls, as we all know, the 4 members of the Rapid Performance team are all ex male models and male amatuer champions!

i am completely speechless. that needs absolutley no rebuttle at all.

Ashley
10-21-2008, 05:25 PM
bahahaha.

that is all.

Marc1234
10-21-2008, 05:31 PM
LMAO thats a good one right there I was hoping someone would get a lagh out of it! haha And yea I admit everyone was invited but we also have the power to remove anyone from our premesis that is unwanted. As was summed up in the other thread, its old news, party is over, everything will fall into place until then everythings cool.

DustinsDuster
10-21-2008, 07:39 PM
i am trying not to stir things up at all as it seems things have finally calmed down- but i just cant help this one. you have been asked numerous times if you know who hit Dustin first, and you have yet to give a straight answer.

i can believe that whoever hit him wasnt affiliated with your shop, and i'll even agree that the shop had nothing to do with it, and its unfortunate that this all had to go down there- but if a cop shows up asking who hit him, and you just give him the "i dont know, they werent my friends", i'd say its a fair guess that you will be held responsible. my money says that since it was at your shop, the cops will expect you to know, or at least point them to someone who does know. if you have any information, id suggest you give it up; it looks a lot better if you try your best to cooperate than just say you dont know.

Ricky
10-21-2008, 07:49 PM
i am trying not to stir things up at all as it seems things have finally calmed down- but i just cant help this one. you have been asked numerous times if you know who hit Dustin first, and you have yet to give a straight answer.

i can believe that whoever hit him wasnt affiliated with your shop, and i'll even agree that the shop had nothing to do with it, and its unfortunate that this all had to go down there- but if a cop shows up asking who hit him, and you just give him the "i dont know, they werent my friends", i'd say its a fair guess that you will be held responsible. my money says that since it was at your shop, the cops will expect you to know, or at least point them to someone who does know. if you have any information, id suggest you give it up; it looks a lot better if you try your best to cooperate than just say you dont know.

Marco Polo, you never answered Dustin's question... You must have saw who hit him or a least saw someone involved... how about the guy with blood on him that wasn't bleeding? lets start there. If you don't want your Shop to get sued then why not give up the name so Dustin can go after that kid instead of you? Makes seance to me but you might have to have someone explain it a bit better to you.

my thoughts exactly

JustinS
10-21-2008, 09:31 PM
And then he was setup up, and jumped and beatin to shit and put in the hospital by those bitch ass motherfuckers. You will be found, and our lawyer is better than yours I promise you that. You cant even come up with a grand to pay up, your in jail no questions asked.

you will be found.
Let me know if you all need anything. I'm willing to make a special trip back to CR.

A picture of Dustin's attacker is worth 20 dollars, pm me to claim your prize.

StreetSweeper
10-21-2008, 09:40 PM
Whats funny about this, is there not actually a shop, there a group of fuckin idiots, and from the pictures and storys above it all proves my point! There a group of a few Dumbass's!

Marc1234
10-21-2008, 10:45 PM
I know for a fact I know every bit as much as you George, and then theres the fact that Blake has done well over 50 swaps and been a part of over 100. Then you have travis who is studying to be a technician. Whatever happened to me, you and Travis being good friends? Oh wait I know, all because I ran my mouth to fiddynutz thats right. boohoo.

Domestic Disturbance
10-22-2008, 12:30 AM
just curious, is there any rapid performance members that have previous association with this site (names or vehicles)?

DustinsDuster
10-22-2008, 03:22 AM
I know for a fact I know every bit as much as you George, and then theres the fact that Blake has done well over 50 swaps and been a part of over 100. Then you have travis who is studying to be a technician. Whatever happened to me, you and Travis being good friends? Oh wait I know, all because I ran my mouth to fiddynutz thats right. boohoo.

and you still ignore the question, just like you have through this whole thread. i'll ask again:

DO YOU KNOW WHO HIT DUSTIN?

Ricky
10-22-2008, 06:01 AM
dont worry we'll wait....

xci.ed6
10-22-2008, 10:15 AM
where is a good place to upload mp3 files? photobucket won't do it. I just ripped a voicemail from Matt of my phone.

SaNdMaNsSi
10-22-2008, 10:53 AM
You don't understand, he's protecting his peeps yo......because these guys are "hard." Straight up from the Iowa underground- You don't understand how hard middle class livin' can be. He just be representin'.

Think I've got it all covered, but please, ghetto lingo me if I'm incorrect.

Luminatorz34
10-22-2008, 11:50 AM
where is a good place to upload mp3 files? photobucket won't do it. I just ripped a voicemail from Matt of my phone.

couldnt u upload to say youtube or something?

StreetSweeper
10-22-2008, 12:04 PM
Marc,

You keep tellen yourself all that. Let me know anytime you want to rock and roll, car or what ever.. Bring your Rapedative Idiots to!

StreetSweeper
10-22-2008, 12:07 PM
Im waiting for the big call out.. Them guys are so smart there going to be fucken everyone up on the street and track!

lol

Marc1234
10-22-2008, 12:08 PM
Like I have said many times in the other thread, I have no clue the names of the people who hit dustin, I know one of them had a cast thats about it. How many times are you going to ask me? Its not my issue Im just here to provide defense of my place of business.

Marc1234
10-22-2008, 12:09 PM
Marc,

You keep tellen yourself all that. Let me know anytime you want to rock and roll, car or what ever.. Bring your Rapedative Idiots to!

Lets giddy up

SaNdMaNsSi
10-22-2008, 12:32 PM
Mom's mini van doesn't count.

NewSpeedSteed
10-22-2008, 02:05 PM

If you don't want to bother with Youtube you can use this site, they allow MP3, WMA, WAV and RA audio files to be uploaded and shared for free.

The site is called SoundUpload.com- link:
http://www.soundupload.com/

Ricky
10-22-2008, 03:21 PM
Like I have said many times in the other thread, I have no clue the names of the people who hit Dustin, I know one of them had a cast thats about it. How many times are you going to ask me? Its not my issue I'm just here to provide defense of my place of business.

so it shouldn't be hard to track down a kid with a cast on his arm that was at the shop that night....

the best defense for your "place of business" (lets just call it a garage for now..) is to help bring justice to Dustin and show people you didn't have anything to do with it and that you are sorry and a grown up.... If i was you, which thank god im not.. (wouldn't want to stoop that low) i would be working to make sure this didn't come back on me or my business if i TRULY didn't have anything to do with it.

Basically someone knew the kid with the broken arm because it was invite only right..? so track him down get his name (which i think you know anyhow) and fess up. :baby:

poser22
10-22-2008, 03:31 PM
marc, i knew about the drinking party because you sent an invite to my lil sister. I don't know you at all or your track record, but you need to leave those underage girls alone, especially my sister. Or you will hear from me!

JustinS
10-22-2008, 03:41 PM
marc, i knew about the drinking party because you sent an invite to my lil sister. I don't know you at all or your track record, but you need to leave those underage girls alone, especially my sister. Or you will hear from me!
You look familiar.

DustinsDuster
10-22-2008, 04:37 PM
ok, so you dont know the kid's name. i believe you. BUT, you should know who the kid was there with, or at least who invited him, and you could identify him if you saw him. those are two ways you could help in the situation.

P.S.- i thought the facebook thing looked familiar, and i found that i was actually invited to it. im not sure who sent me the invite, but seeing as how ive never met any of you, its a wonder how "private" the party could be...

sLoWnStEaDy
10-22-2008, 05:19 PM
Whats funny about this, is their not actually a shop, they're a group of fuckin idiots, and from the pictures and stories above it all proves my point! Their a group of a few Dumbass's!

Now i dislike that "shop" even more for making me agree with StreetSweeper....

Everytime i read these threads it makes me want ot throw down for some reason. I was not even involved at all but may be if someone went through something similar as Dustin (but actualy get beat in a FAIR fight) it would ignite some memories of what happened or something...

DragonUSMC
10-22-2008, 11:04 PM
Honestly i would sue the crap out of this so called shop and the owner.

1. If its a place of business and they threw a party, was food provided by ANYONE? where is your health licenses for that one... yes you need a permit.
2. Alcohol? yeah car shops usually don't get liquor licenses
3. They PUBLICLY advertised this party, therefore a party on commercial property must also be authorized by the city for public gathering.
4. ASSAULT AND BATTERY took place because of this party, hosted by A BUSINESS, and therefore they are also responsible.

I dont know man I could make this list go on and on. My lawyer would have an absolute hay day with these clowns. Hell he might even work pro-bono for this deal because these guys are going to lose everything unless they cut a deal to rat on their buddies.

I say get a lawyer, there wont be any problem finding one to take this job for damn near free.

Marc1234
10-22-2008, 11:26 PM
Sue us, go for it, it wont prove anything other than we both have the power to get lawyers and waste each others time and money rather than going after the real problem. I can ask the people who may know the kids but do you honestly think that anyones going to give their names at this point? I highly doubt it. All anyone has proven thus far is that they know how to run their mouths on the internet, big whoop Im a badass behind a computer screen as much as anyone. THe point of it all is why try and screw a car performance business when there are very few in the area and cars are what we all have in common here. Id like to think we could have something to offer everyone from dealer prices through accounts and parts at cost to members and friends all the way to engine swaps or whatever it may be. I mean sure the car was brought to our shop, and that proved to be a mistake after finding out the deal with the car was bad, which blake and I were informed about hours before dustins arival. I know someone started a fight outside but in all reality as much as Id like to say I could have stopped it I cant singloe handedly prevent a fight between a ton of pissed off people when it happens that fast. Its a shame, and its dumb, imature and defenitely not how to handle a situation like that. Maybe it was dumb to invite people out for a little fun but what we were aiming at is having friends out to see the shop and have some fun.
-Marc

Xboosted23X
10-22-2008, 11:42 PM
so what does the shop specialize in.
id say the reason there are not many shops around here are because most of us do the work ourselves and there is not much business to be had.
what is your shop rate

Marc1234
10-22-2008, 11:54 PM
Well starting out 35 an hour as of the first of the year. After talking to a few friends with automotive shops and seeing the rates, I feel for starting out thats not too bad. We do work with people and can/ will accept parts trades for labor if its something we feel we could use or need. Anythings negotiable, our lift wont arrive until the first of December so we plan on starting off the new year fresh. Right now we are just doing friends cars and our own personal cars as well of getting accounts in place. We specialize in Imports, honda/ acuras and Travis is our Subaru guy but we will work on anything. Thanks for the interest

Jappbox
10-23-2008, 12:14 AM
Subaru guy? same guy asking me all the time to show him how to "tune" same car i put exhaust and utec in for 2 years ago? same guy that had the dealer put a clutch in for him? o and the same guy that took 2 months to put a bolt on turbo on?? hmmmm nice tech guys....

Marc1234
10-23-2008, 01:11 AM
Yes same guy that had the $$ and didnt have the time to do his clutch so yea if I were in his shoes I would have done the same thing! Have you ever seen me ask anyone for help working on my car? First H22 swap Ill admit I did have someon help out but he had never done one either and we worked together until it was right. Travis has come a long way in the last 2 years and has been researching and wrenching on a friends subaru extensively for awhile now, other than internal engine work Im confident he knows the layout very well and how to do most anything other than internal engine work. Ill admit Travis may not know much about the Tuning aspect of a Subaru but we are not a tuning shop, we dont have a Dyno, we can chip and flash ECU's but beyond that we are more on the mechanical side... I can assemble an engine and have many times, I rebuilt my old SI back in the day and it still runs perfect now but Im not going to sit here and say I can build race engines. Rebuilds, sure but until we have the equipment, anything else will be outsourced to local engine builders. This isnt a machine shop its a general automotive shop that also specializes in honda performance.
Right now that I have extra money Im cooking up a little Turbo setup for my BMW which is twice as much money as turboing anything else (damn Germans) but theres no way in hell Id ever advertise that I can do in depth work on BMW's, I simply dont know enough about them yet. Im just now starting to aquire some of the specialty tools needed for them.

Marc1234
10-23-2008, 01:15 AM

Who the hell is your lil sister? First of all I sent an invite to everyone on my friends list just because it was faster than weeding through and second off somehow 400 people got invited and I dont even have that many friends so someone else hopped in and invited a ton of people, could have been that. If by underage you mean under 18 I can assure you that at 21 Im not dipping that low haha

StreetSweeper
10-23-2008, 08:19 AM
Subaru guy? same guy asking me all the time to show him how to "tune" same car i put exhaust and utec in for 2 years ago? same guy that had the dealer put a clutch in for him? o and the same guy that took 2 months to put a bolt on turbo on?? hmmmm nice tech guys....

haha Jesse, member when we called them about tuning that Volvo, and they told us we had to talk to Travis the tuner! lol

Dude mark, do your self a favor and dont bring the whole "shop thing" on the internet... you have to remember your talking to people on here that know whats going on and have half way quick shit! it really is prolly just going to make you look bad when there slamming you.

Marc1234
10-23-2008, 11:18 AM
George its not about how quick your shit is, theres a million fast cars I could have bought instead of a BMW but I wanted a reliable daily driver for the time being... LMAO Travis the tuner thats a good one, I must not have been there for that one or I would have busted up laughing.

xci.ed6
10-23-2008, 11:23 AM
interesting facts

1) it takes like 5 pages to print one forum page
2) a single voicemail fits easily on an cd

Domestic Disturbance
10-23-2008, 11:27 AM
can the shop work on my 78 honda express? it needs an engine swap, but please dont steal this honda :bigthumb:

SaNdMaNsSi
10-23-2008, 11:29 AM
You're a "Honda specific shop that doesn't do internal work or tune." Umm....Thats all there is to working on Hondas. Anything else is bolt on's. Trust me, theres nothing I can't do on a Honda and haven't done, and cracking open that block is where all the best things happen. I was easily the first turbo si back in 2000, and you cant get my kind of experience even from a "tech" since most of them learn how to work on factory replacement problems and all the performance problems you run into with Hondas is way beyond "tech."

Marc1234
10-23-2008, 11:47 AM
I think I would know I have owned 8 of them, 6 of them swapped. There are tons of shops in CALI that specialize in engine swaps, you have to be a machine shop to bore blocks. You want a race engine built then fine, we can get the parts, have someone else do the machine work and we can assemble it and provide a warranty but what I was getting at is we do not have the machinery (nor do many performance shops) to bore blocks etc. Hondata is the only thing I am familiar with, other than that chipping and socketing ECU's is as far as Ill go at this point, not saying I wouldnt or couldnt do more but I couldnt do it to high enough standards that I would feel comfortable toying with it on a customers car right off the bat.

Marc1234
10-23-2008, 11:50 AM
interesting facts

1) it takes like 5 pages to print one forum page
2) a single voicemail fits easily on an cd

Well thats just about amazing, how longs it take you to wipe your ass? And while we are throwing out cool random facts guess what, my rear left brake pads are worn slightly less than my rear rights. Just thoguht Id throw that in there.

StreetSweeper
10-23-2008, 11:56 AM
Marc,

dude will you shut up so i can stop laughing.. Aint one of you guys have any clue how to a assemble a motor.. Ok yea chaniing the rings no big deal, but comone assembeling a race engine is a different peace of the pie! And personaly None of you guys know how to do it.. If it was easy everyone would do it!

StreetSweeper
10-23-2008, 12:00 PM
Heres the layout!

Blake- Knows his parts, can do most things with a wrench, but know one has seen anything he has produced..
Matt- Knows a little bit basic knowledge about mechanical problems and cars, other then that has nothing to show or prove a name for.
Travis- Is a beginner , problably eventually could learn if he wasnt trying to learn form Dingalings.

Marc- You will find him at the Hollister store, handing out busniess cards. Will be leaving for basic soon!

So in the end sounds like a bunch of lawn mower techs to me... Now come on marc holla back tell me what i cant do.. Because any day you wanna come to the machine shop we will see if you can program my machine!

Xboosted23X
10-23-2008, 12:14 PM
k back when i had my honda i built and boosted it
it was a h23 prelude what would you recommend for building the motor and what not.

DJ0820
10-23-2008, 12:29 PM
I was easily the first turbo si back in 2000, and you cant get my kind of experience even from a "tech"

Maybe that you knew of....I had a turbo'ed CRX that got daily driven ~20k miles around that time

Mufflover
10-23-2008, 12:48 PM
who cares they where boths piles of shit!!

DJ0820
10-23-2008, 12:57 PM
who cares they where boths piles of shit!!

I know mine was, damn thing ran forever

Marc1234
10-23-2008, 01:08 PM
xboosted23x what would I recomend? I would recomend that anyone wanting to boost a honda motor try any engine EXCEPT H series! Everyone knows the cyliner walls are thin and brittle and unless you plan to sleeve it good luck running more than 10 psi for a few months... While the H23 is better than the H22, not by much in my opinion. While some of the guys I work with will argue with me, Im a big fan of single cams, lately more and more power is being made with some of the smallest honda motors ever made. Epic Tuning has a stock D16Z6 With something like 27lbs on a stock bottom end, and it holds... While I wouldnt recomend anyone doing that it sure is impressive. So to answer your question if I were to need to boost an H23 I would probably first sleeve it with a Darton sleeve kit. H beams for rods and wiesco or CP would be my choice in pistons, Steel head gasket, Hondata Engine gasket set, OEM honda timing belt and water pump, Walbro 255, Toda or Crower cams, Port, polish, decked head with valves and Skunk2 titanium retainers and springs, Venom intake manifold, Skunk2 would however work, Skunk2 cam gears, Garret GT28/71R with an equal length tubular manifold of your choice, spearco or Greddy intercooler, Piping of your choice, Tial wastegate, HKS ssq, Clutchmaster/ fidanza combo, stage 2 axles from driveshaft show with a JDM LSD transmission, 3 inch exhaust of your choice or side exit, 750cc RC injectors, FPR, AEM management and 25psi boost.
All in all the H22 has more options for aftermarket parts, I may recomend swapping the h22 head onto the H23 block and getting a set of Toda V-tec killer cams and skunk 2 valves, retainers and springs but I guess it really doesnt matter.
George you crack me up, any day you want to come "show me" you know whats up with a wrench go right ahead! You are right blake knows his cars, Hondas especially, and pumpkin I think you know I know my hondas by now, if I didnt I must have had my eyes closed for the last 6 years lol

sLoWnStEaDy
10-23-2008, 01:24 PM
xboosted23x what would I recomend? I would recomend that anyone wanting to boost a honda motor try any engine EXCEPT H series! Everyone knows the cyliner walls are thin and brittle and unless you plan to sleeve it good luck running more than 10 psi for a few months... While the H23 is better than the H22, not by much in my opinion. While some of the guys I work with will argue with me, Im a big fan of single cams, lately more and more power is being made with some of the smallest honda motors ever made. Epic Tuning has a stock D16Z6 With something like 27lbs on a stock bottom end, and it holds... While I wouldnt recomend anyone doing that it sure is impressive. So to answer your question if I were to need to boost an H23 I would probably first sleeve it with a Darton sleeve kit. H beams for rods and wiesco or CP would be my choice in pistons, Steel head gasket, Hondata Engine gasket set, OEM honda timing belt and water pump, Walbro 255, Toda or Crower cams, Port, polish, decked head with valves and Skunk2 titanium retainers and springs, Venom intake manifold, Skunk2 would however work, Skunk2 cam gears, Garret GT28/71R with an equal length tubular manifold of your choice, spearco or Greddy intercooler, Piping of your choice, Tial wastegate, HKS ssq, Clutchmaster/ fidanza combo, stage 2 axles from driveshaft show with a JDM LSD transmission, 3 inch exhaust of your choice or side exit, 750cc RC injectors, FPR, AEM management and 25psi boost.
All in all the H22 has more options for aftermarket parts, I may recomend swapping the h22 head onto the H23 block and getting a set of Toda V-tec killer cams and skunk 2 valves, retainers and springs but I guess it really doesnt matter.
George you crack me up, any day you want to come "show me" you know whats up with a wrench go right ahead! You are right blake knows his cars, Hondas especially, and pumpkin I think you know I know my hondas by now, if I didnt I must have had my eyes closed for the last 6 years lol

that there is what we call a "Google" engine build

Marc1234
10-23-2008, 01:29 PM
Oh really? Whatever dude run your mouth some more you look really cool blabbing on the internet. People who know me would happen to also know that I am a skunk2 fan, and have owned many clutchmasters clutches as well, I have my reasons for choosing certan things. Go ahead and go google honda engine builds or whatever you wish and tell me that everything I listed comes up as being a recomended part. I garuntee you Toda doesnt even come up as an option, hell I bet you dont even know what a Toda V-tec killer cam is. The more I read your posts the lower my IQ goes. Im not going to lie, after all the crap that has come out of your mouth I have less respect for you than what comes out of my ass after a week straight of mexican food.

Marc1234
10-23-2008, 01:35 PM
I guess I mlost as to why no one can be civil in this thread? and why everything is just a constant shit talk between a bunch of car guys behind computer screens? IDK...

Drifte
10-23-2008, 01:38 PM
HKS ssq, Clutchmaster

hehe

Marc1234
10-23-2008, 01:39 PM
You not a fan of clutchmasters? I had a stage 4 that I loved with a 7lb fidanza..

sLoWnStEaDy
10-23-2008, 01:41 PM
Oh really? Whatever dude run your mouth some more you look really cool blabbing on the internet. People who know me would happen to also know that I am a skunk2 fan, and have owned many clutchmasters clutches as well, I have my reasons for choosing certan things. Go ahead and go google honda engine builds or whatever you wish and tell me that everything I listed comes up as being a recomended part. I garuntee you Toda doesnt even come up as an option, hell I bet you dont even know what a Toda V-tec killer cam is. The more I read your posts the lower my IQ goes. Im not going to lie, after all the crap that has come out of your mouth I have less respect for you than what comes out of my ass after a week straight of mexican food.

You are right... i hve no clue what that is because i hate hondas. I am a domestic fan! I really do not care what your opinion of me is, there are people on here who's personal opinion of me does mean something but you are FAR from them!

If you have a personal yissue with me i would be more than happy to meet you and settle it. My problem is with your "shop", well me and most the of car community within 50 miles that has heard of you. You are turning into teh Robert Meils of "shops"... For the record I am currently suing him (alogn with HUNDREDS of other people, insurance companies and now the Attorney General is after him as well)... Just want to let you know in which direction you are heading... Like i said if you want to get personal we can duke it out... hell, we can even tape teh shit and put it on here for everyoen to see. I have no personal issue with you and have not attacked you because I do not know you personaly. I just know that your "shop" is a fucking joke and since you are a co-owner that makes you a fucking joke when it comes down to it (i guess that might be considered personal)

Drifte
10-23-2008, 01:55 PM
Yea, remember no personal threats or it gets ba-leted and or locked.^

CM, never had any luck with that crap, but I have torque too.

Jappbox
10-23-2008, 04:09 PM
HKS SSQ one of the worst BOV's sorry...

Ricky
10-23-2008, 05:34 PM
Yea, remember no personal threats or it gets ba-leted and or locked.

CM, never had any luck with that crap, but I have torque too.

HAHAHA!!!

Ricky
10-23-2008, 05:37 PM
I guess I mlost as to why no one can be civil in this thread? and why everything is just a constant shit talk between a bunch of car guys behind computer screens? IDK...

we dont shit talk between each other... you and "shop" has pissed people off and your on here defending yourself. things would be a lot different if the circumstances were different.

Marc1234
10-23-2008, 06:09 PM

Oh you are sorry huh, well your opinions about as good as anyones I guess but thats the key word there.... OPINION.. Maybe on your drag car it doesnt quite make the cut but from what I have seen, read and heard HKS makes a damn good BOV

Ricky
10-23-2008, 06:56 PM

Oh you are sorry huh, well your opinions about as good as anyones I guess but thats the key word there.... OPINION.. Maybe on your drag car it doesnt quite make the cut but from what I have seen, read and heard HKS makes a damn good BOV

seen... read... and heard.... nope, used isn't in there.

xci.ed6
10-23-2008, 07:15 PM
Can anyone read my avatar? I'm wondering if it show's up on other people's screens also.

I would recomend that anyone wanting to boost a honda motor try any engine EXCEPT H series! Everyone knows the cyliner walls are thin and brittle and unless you plan to sleeve it good luck running more than 10 psi for a few months...

Nice try, but it's not that the cylinder walls are "thin & brittle", they are FRM type 'sleeves'. That's Fiber Reinforced Metal, Marc, which means they are aluminum reinforced with aramid fiber (kevlar is DuPont's trandmark name). The walls are perfectly fine, but the pistons must have a special coating to prevent galling, and no aftermarket company has a compatible forged piston, so you are stuck with a high compression cast piston.

While the H23 is better than the H22, not by much in my opinion. While some of the guys I work with will argue with me, Im a big fan of single cams, lately more and more power is being made with some of the smallest honda motors ever made. Epic Tuning has a stock D16Z6 With something like 27lbs on a stock bottom end, and it holds... While I wouldnt recomend anyone doing that it sure is impressive.

Blah blah blah. All I get from that is you regurgitating shit from Honda-Tech. Boost pressure is irrelevant. You could run 27psi on a T2 and still have less horsepower than 10psi on a GT35R. Horsepower is calculated from torque and rpm, torque is directly related to internal stress on the connecting rods and crankshaft, while horsepower is pretty well related it thermal load on the engine. Both of those are important factors that you would use in an argument.

So to answer your question if I were to need to boost an H23 I would probably first sleeve it with a Darton sleeve kit. H beams for rods and wiesco or CP would be my choice in pistons, Steel head gasket, Hondata Engine gasket set, OEM honda timing belt and water pump, Walbro 255, Toda or Crower cams, Port, polish, decked head with valves and Skunk2 titanium retainers and springs, Venom intake manifold, Skunk2 would however work, Skunk2 cam gears, Garret GT28/71R with an equal length tubular manifold of your choice, spearco or Greddy intercooler, Piping of your choice, Tial wastegate, HKS ssq, Clutchmaster/ fidanza combo, stage 2 axles from driveshaft show with a JDM LSD transmission, 3 inch exhaust of your choice or side exit, 750cc RC injectors, FPR, AEM management and 25psi boost.

lol
-Darton? why not Golden Eagle?
-H-beam rods...Ebay special?
-Pistons...yeah, the brand matters sooooo much more than the compression ratio
-Steel head gasket...no one makes a steel head gasket. Multi-Layer steel might be what you mean...like the stock one?
-Hondata gasket set...what gaskets exactly? The oilpan and valve cover? Everything else is O-rings and seals
-Walbro 255, good, now you planning on using that with the stock regulator and injectors?
-Toda or Crower, again the brand must be more important than the lift and duration
-by port and polish, do you mean gasket match and remove casting marks? Have you EVER done this before?
-Deck the head, good plan, bump up the compression on a turbo engine
-with valves, good idea, never would have thought
-skunk2 ti-retainers & springs, shouldn't you make sure they will work out with the unspecified lift before you pick out a brand?
-What is wrong with AEM's cam gears?
-GT28/71R-shouldn't you pick out a horsepower goal before picking a turbo?
-manifold-what about a goal here? and of anything to pick a brand on, here it is. Construction quality varies greatly, SSautochrome to FullRace, and a log style will spool quicker, tubular is more of a dyno/show queen thing
-spearco or greddy intercooler-air/air? water/air? bar/plate? tube/fin?
-tial wastegate-35, 38, 40?
-HKS SSQV-makes 5hp over the Blitz. swear to god
-clutchmasters/fidanza- no love for the Spec?
-DSS stage 2 axles-ever heard of Gator Racing...didn't think so
-JDM LSD-oooh, hook a brotha up, fuck a trip to japan, i'll take a trip from japan plz
-3" or side exit-so if it comes out the side, and it is 3", which is it?
-FPR & 750's-750s....really....at 25psi omg sewiside y0!
-AEM management-choosen over the 1,000 other choices because thats what they used in fast & fury

Lol, if you're a mixin an a matchin why not an H-head on an F-block? You get iron sleeves out of the box, and avoid the $1200 on aftermarket sleeves.

:sleep:

Ricky
10-23-2008, 07:23 PM
O SNAP!

Stg4raddo
10-23-2008, 07:58 PM
shits getting good now

Ricky
10-23-2008, 07:59 PM
^ i thought u were dead....

Stg4raddo
10-23-2008, 08:02 PM
kinda going to school so i might as well be. sucks but oh well

TbTalon94
10-23-2008, 08:02 PM
I've had an HKS SSQV, and just about every one of them leak at the "adjustment screw"...that doesn't adjust anything.

Ricky
10-23-2008, 08:19 PM
i dont even have an HKS and mine leaks around the piston.. :(

Xboosted23X
10-23-2008, 08:24 PM
o damn i think i know who i would trust with my build
to bad that was in the past and i already did that stuff

Ricky
10-23-2008, 08:30 PM
o damn i think i know who i would trust with my build
to bad that was in the past and i already did that stuff

?

Drifte
10-23-2008, 10:02 PM
I haven't even driven my car with the blitz on, luckily its a fanboy product and can sell off for absurd cash if it doesn't perform well. "Real JDM Blitz SS bov, same as Skyline!!! 50+hp"

StreetSweeper
10-23-2008, 10:07 PM
Marc, don't forget who the dummass was that couldnt hook a fuckin dry kit up.. And dont forget who did it for you, what two times.. You are a dumbass plain as day. and for somone trying to run a Lawnmower performance shop you should have stoped runnen your mouth by now.. Theres a sale at American eagle, so go get your coupon book and head to the mall... You know your a douche just like everyone else here does so STOP making your self look dumber!

poser22
10-23-2008, 10:11 PM
hey marc do you advertize in this magazine?

Marc1234
10-23-2008, 11:53 PM
George first off, you INSISTED on hooking the kit up yourself, why I dont know probably because you are big heraded and liek to think you are the only one who can do it right... As with anything.

Dustin, all you are doing is arguing brand names, first of all its a known fact that the cylinder walls are indeed thinner, while they are fiber reinforced you cannot argue that they are thinner I have done the swap and before hand researched in depth on exactly what the limitations of the engine are and why. We can sit here and argue all day about what brands are better but instead lets talk about your piece of shit thats sitting in my shop. I got to looking at it and wondered a few things. First off nice bondo job on the antenna, not only is it cracking but it isnt even remotely smooth... What kind of moron would paint the underside of the hood 2 tone? Why the hell do you have dual exhaust cutouts on your bumper? Got a hemi in there? Or did you jsut not realize that the exaust CAN be run on the other side of the car and exit through the exizting factory openning? Why the hell would you hack a bumper up like that? And finally, that traction bar/ radiator support for the love of god dude you have bent over I bolts that the radiator is supported by, REAL NICE! A plus on the fabrication for that one buddy! Need I even mention that Ghetto ass ITB setup you tried to throw together? Awesome paint job on that Transmission as well, we all know paint adds a TON of HP! All of that along with hte half removed sound deadening, what did you give up and decide it wasnt worth it? Plus nice JUNK ass D15 that just about every bolt is rusted on that you were actually going to take the time to boost? For god sakes Id be ashamed to have that in my car... THe coolest part was all that weight you saved removing the gas door cables, god those sure do weigh a ton!! Lets move on to the hack job you had going when you cut out the inner door support on the drivers door, I mean I know every little bit helps but holy hell there are weight limits anyway and someday it might be nice to have a functional window... I guess Im just wondering where you have any room to talk when every isngle thing you did to that car was a cobbed up hack job. And by the way AWESOME turbo setup that Jacob got from you supposedly, Just what I would want on my honda, a nissan turbo... Im sorry but a gt28/71r would be find for 25psi on an H series, there is a reason I chose that setup, car would still be very fun on the street, and not take all day long to spool... Instead of throwing out bullshit statistics try doing some real research... Anyone can sit online and look up specs.

JustinS
10-24-2008, 12:24 AM
Jesus christ ever heard of a fucking paragraph?

You're an idiot.

Marc1234
10-24-2008, 12:31 AM
My bad I was in a hurry, I guess if you cant critisize what I say then critisize how I say it huh

Domestic Disturbance
10-24-2008, 12:34 AM
Its funny. Rapid performance shows up in a negative way and only shit talking follows since. Come to find out later Marc is part of them. Why didn't I see that coming.

George, you talking bout the dry kit they couldn't get to work right when they called me out to race. I believe that tool james got in my face acting hard about some 'lil old honda'. then sat around while it wouldn't work for 5 hours...

JacobS
10-24-2008, 12:36 AM
for the love of god marc, STOP POSTING. you do realize that you are hurting the shop more with this childish back and forth arguing right?? and the more you post the longer this will be at the top of the section so EVERYONE can read it. and i didnt buy anything from dustin. i bought my stuff from Stro.

Marc1234
10-24-2008, 12:36 AM
LOL that was Jeds honda, I havent had a sprayed car in over 2 years man but I remember what you are talking about... and no my shit wasnt ghetto rigged sorry..

xci.ed6
10-24-2008, 12:39 AM
That's carb's yo. Not ITB's. Yeah 4 carburators, probably never seen those before, huh?

If there are any problems with the turbo kit Jason can contact me. In fact, I think I can recommend someone to install and tune it for him.

Not even going to argue with you about the H-series shit because you still don't have a clue what I'm talking about.

You can talk all the shit you want about my car, fact still stands that the last time I drove it, it was faster than any car you have owned.

Oh, and that agreement we had, where my car returns today as my property, with all of my parts, and in the condition it was taken in. Remembering the deadline will be appreciated.

Marc1234
10-24-2008, 12:42 AM
for the love of god marc, STOP POSTING. you do realize that you are hurting the shop more with this childish back and forth arguing right?? and the more you post the longer this will be at the top of the section so EVERYONE can read it. and i didnt buy anything from dustin. i bought my stuff from Stro.

Well whoever you bought it from its junk lol. You are always about avoiding confrontation, but Im speaking on behalf of myself, not my shop here. You have seen dustins car and I know you know how cobbed it is but you refuse to say a word because you are friends with his brother, understandable how you would want to lay low and stay nuetral but dont come on here telling me what to do or say when you know damn well what goes on in that shop and you also know all about that terd ass hatch sitting in there. You cant play both sides Jacob, you come to our shop and run your mouth about the people on this site then you come on here and talk in circles lol

And Dustin, that deadline is between you and matt dont even think about bringing me into this. Hes got my number and he can call me when hes ready to come out tomorrow and get it Ill make sure I am there. So what was your plan to run 4 ghetto rigged carbs on a turbo setup of what? LMFAO because from what I could tell, the "parts" that you call a 4 carb setup look more liek a wannabe hella rigged up poor mans ITB setup! As for the H series, its very clear to me know that you know only what you read and what you are told and nothing more... And sorry you dont even know half the cars I have owned so keep talkin.

Marc1234
10-24-2008, 12:44 AM
and why not go with dual webbers instead?

Domestic Disturbance
10-24-2008, 12:48 AM
keep dreaming. you represent who you work for anyways. your opinion reflects you business. good luck, fuck rapid performance

Marc1234
10-24-2008, 12:50 AM
And fuck you, isnt it about time you get whooped on again by a 1.6 hatch on 10psi?? By the way that car was getting fuel cut at 5 grand and "tuned" off of a vafc hahahaha Ill call him up if you want another go!! Just remember how bad those FWD cars suck when they are kickin your ass :WORSHIP:

Marc1234
10-24-2008, 01:12 AM
Heres a little something for you guys to dream about tonight...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMnNKgk-uXg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7zlrFXZYVg

sLoWnStEaDy
10-24-2008, 07:51 AM
I cannot believe you are still here. How many times have you said you are done now?

I don't think I have ever seen someone come on here and be disliked by pretty much the entire forum. I think me and my buddy my stop by this "shop" sometime and see what you guys have going on. I woudln't suggest trying to steal my car or getting me jumped though. I just have this image in my head and i want to see if i am close.

I'm thinking a big metal building in which you guys have your own "stall", inside which there might be a desk with a computer on it and some honda magazines or some shit laying around. Then in the shop sits a lonely honda (may be two) with parts kind of scattered throughout and nobody doing a damn thing. May be some more tool bags such as yourself sitting around watching videos of other people getting into the 8's while you are all yourself stuck in the 18's. It's ok though because i bet you talk 9's or 10's.

Drifte
10-24-2008, 08:33 AM
I have a lot to say, but just realized I dont really care. You say bad things about Jacob and Dustin, and basically anyone who has disagreed with you.

Lets see some of your work marc (instead of random youtube videos).

StreetSweeper
10-24-2008, 08:38 AM
Ive been on this board for about 4 years now and i dont think ive seen the whole board bust on one persons ass.. lol!!! Marc check your drawrs!

Hopefully some day you guys will have the fastest lawnmower in town!

Xboosted23X
10-24-2008, 10:18 AM
those are some nice full race hondas videos

Mufflover
10-24-2008, 10:21 AM

looks more like a nightmare!! Couple of $80,000 hondas that are worth nothing to 95% of the world. Good job going to youtube and finding these vids,

xci.ed6
10-24-2008, 10:28 AM
LMFAO because from what I could tell, the "parts" that you call a 4 carb setup look more liek a wannabe hella rigged up poor mans ITB setup!

Classic. Pure Fucking Classic.
(yes, it is even worthy of capitalization)

xci.ed6
10-24-2008, 10:29 AM

You guys built those down at Rapid Performance, did you?

lil krumm
10-24-2008, 11:23 AM
this thread is going down in history. i love this shit.

JJ240
10-24-2008, 11:27 AM
More guys who can read shit and regurgitate it...nice just what this forum needs more of.

Don't talk about shit till you've done it period.

SaNdMaNsSi
10-24-2008, 11:31 AM
DJ I was talking about the first 99-00 SI to go turbo.

Stro
10-24-2008, 11:42 AM
Simply Amazing! So much laughter and so many comments to make. I think i'll spend my time a little more wisely and go watch re-runs of the Hills. LOL

StreetSweeper
10-24-2008, 11:44 AM
Hey guys, just found the Rapid performance shop car on youtube. What a Coincidence!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XsCf9XZqXo

:butthead:

StreetSweeper
10-24-2008, 11:46 AM
Here is what they use to cut the grass though!

StreetSweeper
10-24-2008, 11:47 AM
Here is Mark's personal Vehicle!

sLoWnStEaDy
10-24-2008, 12:19 PM
I have to give them a little credit. Just got back from their shop and they where just finishing up a custom Header for a Camry. Took a couple pics so you guys could see teh quality and craftsmanship... I mean seriously look at those pretty ass welds... Trevor might have some competition :bigthumb:
http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/2735/img01311el9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/img01311el9.jpg/1/w800.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img110/img01311el9.jpg/1/)
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/914/img01321hj7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/img01321hj7.jpg/1/w800.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img379/img01321hj7.jpg/1/)
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/5897/img01331qn2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/img01331qn2.jpg/1/w800.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img379/img01331qn2.jpg/1/)

StreetSweeper
10-24-2008, 12:22 PM
LOL that looks like a turbo manfiold for a Maytag Dryer!!! :WORSHIP:

Marc1234
10-24-2008, 01:05 PM
Hey fatass even if that was my weld job sure would put anything you have ever done to shame. Go back in the garage and watch your dad work on your car some more!

xci.ed6
10-24-2008, 01:08 PM
And FYI Travis is soon to be a certified honda tech and Blake is 25 and already is a technician and we all have ASE certification.

So I forgot to call you out on this one before. Which ASE certification do you all have? There are only like 50 different certification programs that ASE offers, you know.

I achieved Master Automotive Technician certification before I turned 21.

lil krumm
10-24-2008, 02:29 PM
http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/2735/img01311el9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/img01311el9.jpg/1/w800.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img110/img01311el9.jpg/1/)
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/914/img01321hj7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/img01321hj7.jpg/1/w800.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img379/img01321hj7.jpg/1/)
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/5897/img01331qn2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/img01331qn2.jpg/1/w800.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img379/img01331qn2.jpg/1/)

thats awesome work guys!! think you can build me something like that for my turbo truck build?!?!

sLoWnStEaDy
10-24-2008, 03:05 PM
Hey fatass even if that was my weld job sure would put anything you have ever done to shame. Go back in the garage and watch your dad work on your car some more!

who was that directed to?
II assume StreetSweeper since"
1. I am not fat
2. I don't live with my dad and even if i did, i work on HIS vehicles
3. I have worked at REAL shops. (such as AAMCO and D&R)
4. I honestly believe i could do anything better/faster than your "shop" blind folded
5. I have done REAL engine swaps unlike putting a honda engine in a honda like you guys...

Let's see you stuff a 460/C6 into a Fox Body (when i was 16)
or a 3.4L DOHC into a Fiero (and keep ALL factory gauges working, along with the ALDL)
or a SBF into a '90 RX7 (thats a fairly easy one)
or let's just see ANYTHING you have "done"

Not saying all my stuff is really that hard or crazy but still WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? How many engines have you built? I bet i built more shit in High School than you have done your entire life! Ever even built an entire exhaust system? Can you even fucking weld for that matter? and don't tell me you have a $100 gasless MIG from Harbor Freight.

I have a 4K+ pound cadillac that could probably smoke anything you guys have "built". WITH the stereo equipment in it (atleast a good 300+ pounds). All this talk and you have STILL not posted anythign that you or your "shop" has done. Seriously though, if i come to your shop what will I see? What are your "business" hours?

DragonUSMC
10-24-2008, 03:50 PM
Sue us, go for it, it wont prove anything other than we both have the power to get lawyers and waste each others time and money rather than going after the real problem.
-Marc

wow so this proves you actually have no idea what your liability insurance is for, or how fast your insurance company will sue you for having such an event. OR why places like Walmart arent throwing drinking parties catering to underage people, with said party ending in assult and battery...

You might know cars and I could care less either way, but you have not a fuking clue about business sense.

sLoWnStEaDy
10-24-2008, 03:59 PM
"Rapid Performance"
but i doubt they are even a "registered business"
Just some clowns with a garage...

DragonUSMC
10-24-2008, 04:01 PM
I cant believe these people... if they knew their ass from a hole in the ground they would have already gotten a lawyer. If it were me I'd already own everything they have.

Its all really funny in a way because it reminds me of about 10 years ago. Well... minus the assault and battery anyway.

DustinsDuster
10-24-2008, 04:07 PM
I cant believe these people... if they knew their ass from a hole in the ground they would have already gotten a lawyer. If it were me I'd already own everything they have.

Its all really funny in a way because it reminds me of about 10 years ago. Well... minus the assault and battery anyway.

this kid does seem kindof DAUNTLESS...

xci.ed6
10-24-2008, 04:12 PM
this kid does seem kindof DAUNTLESS...

hehehe

sLoWnStEaDy
10-24-2008, 04:23 PM
I dunno... I think of being Dauntless as a good thing...
(Incapable of being intimidated or discouraged; fearless)

I think its more of a Stupidity thing personaly....

Ashley
10-24-2008, 04:26 PM
you're missing a back story. they dont mean dauntless literally, they're talking about someone's username on here.

sLoWnStEaDy
10-24-2008, 04:31 PM
AH.... Back story... well i guess i just suck then...

Ashley
10-24-2008, 04:40 PM
its about another shop that went really bad. idk the whole story, i'm sure they'll tell it.

Ricky
10-24-2008, 04:56 PM
i remember that and kinda know what happened but wont comment cuz i dont know 100% what happened.

your shop will never make it. unless you specialize in wings and fart cans.

NewSpeedSteed
10-24-2008, 05:06 PM
i remember that and kinda know what happened but wont comment cuz i dont know 100% what happened.

Isn't that what Autozone is for?

Ricky
10-24-2008, 05:52 PM

Isn't that what Autozone is for?

no no no, Autozone just supplies those parts... Rapid would install these yo.

Ricky
10-24-2008, 06:20 PM
STRAIGHT FROM RAPID PERFORMANCE!!!

http://www.neverboredonline.com/showthread.php?t=6137

bitches dont know!

DragonUSMC
10-24-2008, 07:03 PM
do they install tireflies? cause those are SUPER dope!

~626~
10-24-2008, 07:37 PM
A current build thread they have at Honda-Tech (contemplates linking this thread and other related thread on HT...).

Looks like they also are buying/selling transmissions without VIN's...

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2413940&page=1

DustinsDuster
10-24-2008, 07:48 PM
its about another shop that went really bad. idk the whole story, i'm sure they'll tell it.

im not going to go into it- but i think its great how sometimes so much good can come from a bad situation. if it werent for that kid and his shop, i probably never wouldve met Justin(JJ240), Jay(Dragon), or Travis(brown7). as it sits now, they are some of the best friends i have.

sLoWnStEaDy
10-24-2008, 08:16 PM
A current build thread they have at Honda-Tech (contemplates linking this thread and other related thread on HT...).

It has been done...

kingofbling
10-24-2008, 08:22 PM
Its not that i wanna put my 2 cents in but why do i get brought it this. I dont know who slownsteady is and i KNOW he wasnt in my shop talking about this with anyone. Since today was the 1st thing i have heard about this and it was because James told me some one was on CRU talking about it and CHROME City got brought up.. Sorry But it wasnt in my shop.. Hopefully everything is well with everyone.. Other than this shit...

sLoWnStEaDy
10-24-2008, 08:25 PM
Its not that i wanna put my 2 cents in but why do i get brought it this. I dont know who slownsteady is and i KNOW he wasnt in my shop talking about this with anyone. Since today was the 1st thing i have heard about this and it was because James told me some one was on CRU talking about it and CHROME City got brought up.. Sorry But it wasnt in my shop.. Hopefully everything is well with everyone.. Other than this shit...

JC... I DID talk to someone about this at your shop but it wasn't an employee or anything... I think i was talking to James (Boomer) about it... just happened to be at your shop. I didn't mean to get you involved like you had anything to say or anythign like that...

Names Keith BTW... you traded me some Spokes and cash for my pickup... you'all where at my place on your bikes with brad and shit... i have the Eldorado and was talkin to you about some 22"s... your buddy does all my tattoos (well from now on, has only done two so far) Again sorry if you where offended or something...

DustinsDuster
10-24-2008, 08:29 PM

nah, not you at all- the shop we were talking about is Afterdark...

kingofbling
10-24-2008, 08:33 PM
ok well... i thought thats who you were. Yea i dont know anything about this shit. Except i know of someone else who had a shitty deal with Matt Franks, and a honda, and buying it and taking it and NOT paying.... WOW...

sLoWnStEaDy
10-24-2008, 08:38 PM
Yeah man... Sorry again, I didn't mean to drag your name into this or anythign but everyone know that Chrome City is perfectly Legit and everythign so it's not like anything negative would come out of your shop being brought up. I just happened to be down there the other day talking to James about it and then i heard other people talking about it at other shops so....

those spokes look ill as fuck on my '66 BTW... I was going to ask you about doing the air suspension on the '66 Calais too... you should PM me what kind of price range you think that will be in if you are up to it.

StreetSweeper
10-25-2008, 12:56 AM

Hey crater face Ive done as much fab work at School, work, and home as you have craters on your face.. Your just a fuckin poser you allways have been you always will be.. And what gets me the most is your the one that has been watching people work on your shit your whole life.. And to top it off you have watched me work on your shit and your buddys shit numerous times! Nice try.. Now go get some Proactive and try again! Maybe some day you will learn to not be such a Tool.. WELL mabye not you think you would have learned by now! :butthead:

Marc1234
10-25-2008, 01:12 AM
I know you arent talking to me considering I dont have a skin problem, come over and look at me, I mean I know I make your fatass look bad but damn dude really? I remember watchin your dad pull your talon tranny, you dont have a damn clue what yo uare doing and you never will.

StreetSweeper
10-25-2008, 01:18 AM
I know you arent talking to me considering I dont have a skin problem, come over and look at me, I mean I know I make your fatass look bad but damn dude really? I remember watchin your dad pull your talon tranny, you dont have a damn clue what yo uare doing and you never will.

Ok, nice try douche bag, i must have just been at kegers pulling his motor and tranny in oh.. Hour and a half, BY Myself! In my second comming.. Nice try though.. NEXT... Retarted comment! Please! make yourself look Gayer!

StreetSweeper
10-25-2008, 01:20 AM
you sure do remember doing allot of "Watching" Dont ya! I wondor if Matt, Trav, and Blake remember watching you do shit to.. Waite they dont have to "remember" they see it for there selves everyother day!

StreetSweeper
10-25-2008, 01:21 AM
Oh BTW marc, do you wanna come to Fiddynutz's place tommorow and "WATCH" Me and him put his headers on, yank his tranny, put his shift kit and converter in.. Since all your good at is Watching shit, and talking shit! You would think since all you do is watch shit you would shut the fuck up and not say shit!

StreetSweeper
10-25-2008, 01:26 AM
Maybe if you would spend half as much time walking as you do talking you might have somthing going for yourself marc! Isnt it about time for you to leave for the forces? Cause personaly i think everyones sick of your shit. And if they dont take you soon somone else is bound to put a stop to your shit! Sry but from what ive been hearing around town in the past couple days you might want to consider shuting the fuck up soon. For you and your buddys "Shop"... Not tryin to scare ya, just going by what ive heard!

Marc1234
10-25-2008, 01:27 AM
Hey fatshit theres an edit button why do you need to post 3 times? Again, Ill out wrench you anyway, Im done listening to your bullshit you want to work on cars lets go, comon go get a pair of pintos and we will see who can d oa brake job the fastest. IDC you name it tubby

Marc1234
10-25-2008, 01:31 AM
And hey, BRING THE SHIT, you think Im scared? Everyones a badass on the internet, If what you have "heard" hasnt been said to me personally, then that just shows the true character of the moron saying it in the first place.

StreetSweeper
10-25-2008, 01:31 AM
DEAL.. Meet me at kegers with your awd DSM. we will jack them both up and see who can pull the tranny the quickest! Bring your check book, a pen and paper. cause your going to school buddy!

StreetSweeper
10-25-2008, 01:33 AM
Well im not going to mention any names.. Like i said just hearsay.. But dont think anyones scared of you either everyone knows your a pussy in a box! im going to bed, get your fuckin tools ready!

Marc1234
10-25-2008, 01:34 AM
No lets work on a car that neither of us have ever worked on before, and Ill bet you anything I am able to figure it out and repair it 10 times faster than you hands down.

StreetSweeper
10-25-2008, 01:35 AM
oh now your back peddelen? now theres rules.. WTF.. dude you said "anything" you name it.. you wanna work on RC10GT's? lol shut the fuck up dude your a bone head.. Good night!

Marc1234
10-25-2008, 01:37 AM
pussy in a box huh, BRING IT MOTHER FUCKERS Like I say george and have always said, I dont care, you got a problem fuckin lets go otherwise keep runnin your mouth on the interent being a cyber badass. Thats not directed at you butat everyone whos supposedly a hardass talking shit all over town..

StreetSweeper
10-25-2008, 01:39 AM
Marc.. WAKE THE FUCK UP DUDE... YOU KNOW IM not scared of you and im not a CYBER badd ass... YOUVE BEEN GAY EVER SINCE YOU WERE A LITTLE KID!!! Do you think your going to punk me out or somthing?? i will shuve my foot in your ass dude! SERIOUSLY.. If you have somthing to say to me i will see you soon enough.. ONly the cyber badass sais "BRING IT" on the net.. :Hangman:

Marc1234
10-25-2008, 01:41 AM
jesus christ pumpkin knock it off for real we have been through this bullshit how many times in the last how many years Im sick of it and I got shit to do in the morning, no time for this.
-Marc

xci.ed6
10-25-2008, 01:57 AM
So I was promised by Blake, Marc, and Matt that my car and parts would be returned to me yesterday, and it was not.

Mark, do realize that the moment we had the agreement that the sale was off, the car returned to being my property legally, and now it is not in my possession after the time it was agreed that it would be. That makes it stolen. Even the sheriff will agree to that, I'll be calling him in the morning to make sure.

xci.ed6
10-25-2008, 02:00 AM
ok well... i thought thats who you were. Yea i dont know anything about this shit. Except i know of someone else who had a shitty deal with Matt Franks, and a honda, and buying it and taking it and NOT paying.... WOW...

Have that someone contact me, maybe we have some information we can share.

Domestic Disturbance
10-25-2008, 02:12 AM
And fuck you, isnt it about time you get whooped on again by a 1.6 hatch on 10psi?? By the way that car was getting fuel cut at 5 grand and "tuned" off of a vafc hahahaha Ill call him up if you want another go!! Just remember how bad those FWD cars suck when they are kickin your ass :WORSHIP:

Haha. Bench race your friends cars much? In that case, theres multiple sinners that rapid performance couldn't touch, sorry a built 'fuel cutting -6psi wripplewall gutted zipped zeebobbled and jesusjuiced honda wizard machine' took down my stock car in 5th on the freeway. You're tough shit though, right? Rapid performance couldn't take down a group of high schoolers cars. Go hit on chicks at a daycare or something moron

xci.ed6
10-25-2008, 02:28 AM
And FYI Travis is soon to be a certified honda tech and Blake is 25 and already is a technician and we all have ASE certification.

So I forgot to call you out on this one before. Which ASE certification do you all have? There are only like 50 different certification programs that ASE offers, you know.

I achieved Master Automotive Technician certification before I turned 21.

DJ0820
10-25-2008, 04:00 AM
The jesusjuiced wizard machine comment is gold.

I was present when they said they would have Dustin's car back on Friday

The plot thickens...

DustinsDuster
10-25-2008, 07:52 AM
Hey fatshit theres an edit button why do you need to post 3 times? Again, Ill out wrench you anyway, Im done listening to your bullshit you want to work on cars lets go, comon go get a pair of pintos and we will see who can d oa brake job the fastest. IDC you name it tubby

And hey, BRING THE SHIT, you think Im scared? Everyones a badass on the internet, If what you have "heard" hasnt been said to me personally, then that just shows the true character of the moron saying it in the first place.

yeah, three posts in a row is rediculous. but two, thats just fine...

sLoWnStEaDy
10-25-2008, 08:41 AM
Dustin... you are fucking KILLING me here!!!

Do I need to come pry your head out of your ass myself? Report it stolen all fuckin ready! It was stolen a LONG time ago!! Imagine how much shit teh shop will be in if they go there to check on your stolen shit and find the stolen engine/trannies form cali they use at the shop...

Seriously, i am getting frustrated over this shit and i am not really even a part of it. You (Dustin) are just making this worse by not doing what you should have done a LONG time ago, you need to put these fucking clowns in their place not only for you but for America... Yeah, thats it.... Do it for your country, if you don't then you suport terrorism and that makes you a terrorist... :biggrin:

sLoWnStEaDy
10-25-2008, 08:44 AM
HAHA... Looks like my work is done over on HondaTech... one more place is turnging against this "shop"

heres the post from hondatech in case people don't wanna search for the link... The thread is now locked over there...

"My God I just read 8 pages in that first link, and I can honestly say I would never do any business with this "shop" that is nothing more than a self storage garage that allows people to hang out and assault people to the point of it literally being attempted murder.
I'll give you all cliff notes to spate you all the time I just spent reading up on this place:

A guy, Matt, offering a business card with his name and this shop's name Rapid Performance, agrees to terms with a guy named Dustin to trade a 1994 Civic, $800.00 cash, and to return the coil-overs back to Dustin that are on his EF civic being sold. So basically Dustin is selling his EF Civic to Matt for an EG 4 door and $800.00.

Matt doesn't pay the money owed, and the EG 4 door to be traded as part of the payment gets impounded.

Meanwhile this now [b[stolen car is at Rapid Performance being dismantled and "fixed" so the new owner/thief can get ready to daily drive it. Keep in mind this vehicle that is reported stolen by Dustin is at this very shop that started this topic.

So Dustin hears about a party up at this "shop" and decides to go up there and see what the story is with his car, and he is told to go inside and see someone, and then is immediately told to leave, upon which time he is sucker punched and beaten by numerous people partying and drinking at this shop Rapid Performance!!!

Dustin:

They have his "after stitches and cleanup" picture here... it didn't tranfer back here to IAF for some reason...

So after reading through the entire topic I decided that some guy named Marc who is one of the owners of this "shop" is a complete moron. He makes idle threats about suing a message board for slander (would it not be libel? lol), makes excuses as to why he/his "business" are not responsible for the beating of Dustin, and basically shows exatcly why their shop is not a place I'd even want to stop by and check out, much less pay them (or not pay them) to work on my car.

He keeps claiming that this Matt guy never worked for them, etc. etc. and that his shop has nothing to do with the car being stolen/not paid for, yet the car was at his very shop!!! The rightful owner of the car, Dustin, was assaulted on their property!!! How are they not involved?

Also the owner, Marc, kept claiming it was a "private party" and that Dustin wasn't invited, but when asked to cooperate with the investigation and give out the names of the culprits that beat Dustin Mac claims to have "no idea" who the assailants are. Either it's a private party and was invite only, or it was a public party to which random people showed up and beat someone.

When trying to defend his shop's name Marc also offered up this as an example of why they are a good shop:

"We worked on a car from 8:00pm to 7:00am for FREE!"

That tells me that there is zero professionalism. A real shop doesn't work for free, and a real shop doesn't make it's or even ask it's employees to work an 11 hour all night shift.

Then again a real shop would not have posted such pictures and especially posted pics of a tranny with an obviously removed VIN tag, which after reading about how these guys conduct themselves I have no doubt it's a stolen/shady tranny."

Drifte
10-25-2008, 10:43 AM
OH my LOLOLOL. THe shop has no friends anymore lol. Even their Honda-tech home has turned their back. BUT hey, I have pics of this shop from their to share with all and notice all of the things that are going to get them into trouble! Its too funny!

company card says travis, mathew, blake....

Drifte
10-25-2008, 10:44 AM
I have a quote from the post, I find pretty funny:

"In the right hand corner of this picture you can see a shop car, 2006 WRX STI 425whp We do specialize in hondas but we dable in other areas as well.. "

Sounds like you guys built and tuned that sti...but those arent the numbers I heard.

Marc1234
10-25-2008, 10:54 AM
Car agreement was between Dustin and MATT, not Dustin and MARC not Dustinn and BLAKE, so if you want to play those games Ill have darrahs tow the fucker out of my shop and not blink an eye. Car isnt my responsibility sorry.

Marc1234
10-25-2008, 10:55 AM
The jesusjuiced wizard machine comment is gold.

I was present when they said they would have Dustin's car back on Friday

The plot thickens...

Again, there was no "they" about it. I dont care what happens to that turd its not my deal.

Marc1234
10-25-2008, 10:59 AM
Matts a good friend, and until we are a registered business theres no reason he cant help work on a car considering it was his friend that got the motor swap done, thats the whole reason he was there and wanting to be a part of it. I dont see an issue with that. Matt decided a month ago that he didnt have the time or money to invest in a shop so he didnt want to do it, he was originally in the plans to go in with us and not to diss my friend but hes broke as fuck, no way was it ever going to happen.

xci.ed6
10-25-2008, 11:14 AM
Hay, that's my engine under the table!

sLoWnStEaDy
10-25-2008, 11:45 AM
Car agreement was between Dustin and MATT, not Dustin and MARC not Dustinn and BLAKE, so if you want to play those games Ill have darrahs tow the fucker out of my shop and not blink an eye. Car isnt my responsibility sorry.

JESUS STONE AGE FUCKING CHRIST!!! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE THE DUMBEST MOTHER FUCKER ALIVE!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU ARE THAT FUCKING IGNORANT OF THE LAW AND YET YOU CLAIM TO OWN A "BUSINESS". I WOUld GIVE THE "BUSINESS" TITLE TO A FUCKING $2 WHORES PIMP BEFORE YOUR "SHOP"

dustin, SERIOUSLY!!! call teh fucking police, report your car stolen and tell them where it is before this asshole has it towed out of there and you are stuck paying Darrahs. Then remove you head a little further out of you butt and sue the pants of these dip shits. Seriously, you are starting to piss me off, nice people like you are the reason assholes like this are still in "business" fuck, give me the info and I will call the damn police adn tell them i know of some stolen property beign held at a location! SERIOUSLY!!! FUCK!!!!

xci.ed6
10-25-2008, 11:51 AM
Yeah, Matt just called me. My car is not ready, and some of my parts are in his storage garage, which he has not payed for, so he can't get them.

sLoWnStEaDy
10-25-2008, 12:07 PM
I just got off the phone with a Johnson County Sheriff...

I filed an "informational complaint". They are sending some depties to the shop to have a look around for anything "wierd" such as VIN plates missing of of vehicles/parts. Dustin he also told me if you want your car back all you have to do is give them a call and they will send a Deputy out to the shop with you to claim your property as long as you have the title and everything in hand. He remembered you from teh assault charges and everything... Otherwise you can leave your car there and go after them in Civil court for the price of the vehicle and parts they have or teh return of the vehicle/parts. Criminal court for the assault of course but you can also go at them in Civil for the assualt as for lost wages, bills, pain and suffering etc...

but as of right now deputies are just going to the shop to look around for any illegal activities or anything. May be we will get lucky and they will be in the middle of an underage drinking fest again...

So, it is simple:
1. take them to civil court and sue them
2. call the Johnson County Sheriff and they will send deputies with you to the shop to reclaim your property.
3. They said the car was outside their shop, you go there, you don't see it outside so you report it stolen...
4. keep doing nothing and let them continue to rape you in the ass

Drifte
10-25-2008, 12:16 PM
LOL wow Keith, that is too funny.

I am at a loss for words, this just keeps getting more and more entertaining.

sLoWnStEaDy
10-25-2008, 12:43 PM
Well, i look at it this way...

If i had knowledge of someone getting raped, robbed, murdered, assaulted etc... I would do anything in my power to see to it that the perps are caught and brought to justice. I figure this is a crime either way so what the hell, I told them everything i knew about the circumstances surrounding this situation and told them that there are photos/comments about them using engines/transmissions with VIN tags removed, that there was underage drinking at the location before, that an assault was commited at the location and that they are possibly holding stolen property knowingly... So they are going out there to investigate.

Just like if you seen a meth lab and tols them about it, they would go check that out...

Ricky
10-25-2008, 02:03 PM
wow keith thats bad ass! someone needed to do something.. i bet they are running around trying to hide stuff now... if they have even read this yet. i hope they get screwed

DJ0820
10-25-2008, 07:43 PM
comedy, and yes marc i believe you and blake said you would help matt get the car back together by friday

SaNdMaNsSi
10-25-2008, 08:49 PM
I love that honda-tech post.....Why buy a JDM red OEM valve cover when you can use a rattle can..... Oh wait...quality of workmanship.

SaNdMaNsSi
10-25-2008, 09:07 PM
Actually you can't have Darrah's tow it off the property. They can move it AROUND anywhere on the property, but the PD has to come and tag the vehicle and contact the owner giving them a minimum of 24 hours to remove the car before it can be towed. I know this for a guaranteed fact. Calling the PD and inviting them to your place at this point doesn't seem very likely, unless due to stupidity.

oVa-Boost
10-25-2008, 09:34 PM
"rapid performance" Sucks alot of dick and as for performance what kind of shit do you make as in your own fab shit????? well since you have a bad reputation your shit is pointless. You got a any fast cars or what is your shop car iv never seening anything besides you guys working on a black hatch back civic. Can you make a car hit 10's in 1/4 mile cause if you cant then you guys suck even more dick.

allgo
10-25-2008, 09:57 PM
I reallly dont want to read all these post on here but since we are talking about hondas who owns the silver hatch that drives around town likes its bad ass? YOu are a dipshit with a butt slow car so quit thinking its fast please... :cop:

FiFdYnUtZ
10-26-2008, 12:22 AM
wow...saw that coming..

Marc1234
10-26-2008, 03:30 AM
Well it pays off to have good friends of the family, some of which may just be involved in the company whom just may happen to impound your car. AKA get it the fuck out of my god damn shop. you biutch and moan its yours so come get it already Im tired of looking at this cobbed up pile of shit. Same goes for matt if that terd ass red "si" isnt gone in 2 days its getting removed too. For the love of god Dustin you and Matt need to figure your shit out and take care of it its becoming a pain in the ass.

SaNdMaNsSi
10-26-2008, 08:12 AM
Doesnt matter how good your "friends of the family" are at Darrahs. If you remove a car without a police tag, you'll be sharing the same cell in prison. Thats GTA. Not to mention I wouldnt brag about having friends of that quality...

sLoWnStEaDy
10-26-2008, 08:46 AM
Wow... You really are a piece of work huh?
Everytime i read something you type i throw up in my mouth a little bit. It is amazing how tall you can stack shit... What are you? about 6ft?

96-eclipse-gst
10-26-2008, 10:30 AM
So your "shop" is not even legitimate? You have no legal documentation to be "Rapid Performance", no sales tax license, no EIN #, nothing? So your performing work without reporting any financial gains to the IRS? Does your "shop" even keep tracking of their accounting?

Honda certified....come on seriously. Kia certified, GM certified, Subaru Certified, VW certified, its not hard to do. Oh and you have ASE's? So you were able to read and pass a test. Congratulations. You say so many retarded things marc, its unbelievable. How you will ever stay in "business" I have no clue.

You continue to offer up the excuse that the "deal" had nothing to do with you. You "own" Rapid Performance, Dustin's vehicle is on your property, in pieces. He wants it back, RUNNING. Of course it has everything to do with you. You are legally liable for his vehicle being on your property. Before you go in to business, maybe you should do some research. Maybe read some books, take a class, go online. That way you will even now how to become a "legitimate" business. But that still won't fix the illegal activity of using stolen merchandise. Just so you know asshat. You cannot remove the VIN tags under federal law.

Drifte
10-26-2008, 10:54 AM
Good idea Mr. Marc, stack the odds against you by continuing illegal activity. Going to have documentation then of you having someone impound a car you are associated with stealing. Thats fantastic, then thats another thing you will get to pay, the impound fee's. And yea, you have assisted the theft of the car, your storing it for him, or "hiding" it.

But really tell me, the shop car, you guys built that right? Sure its not 350hp?

DustinsDuster
10-26-2008, 11:41 AM
its becoming a pain in the ass.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA? BECOMING?!?!?!

sLoWnStEaDy
10-26-2008, 12:08 PM
its becoming a pain in the ass.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA? BECOMING?!?!?!

Well, it takes a while to feel the pain when you are use to getting ass rammed every night by a group of drunk mexicans...

Marc1234
10-26-2008, 12:19 PM
422 hp on race gas at 5400rpms... Had fuel cut issues and the car needs an update in software according to AMS. On pump it made mroe like 370 I believe.

And now Im associated with your "stolen" car? Its not stolen if its there for you to pickup and I have nothing to do with it nor have ever done anything more than tell you to come gget it after finding out the conditions with the car, you, and Matt. By the way to whatever idiot said he wants the car "running" HAHAHA Nice try but that car sure as hell didnt come here running. I like how you try to say we are hiding it, the fuckin thing is sitting down there ready for you to go and pick it up! How can I be hiding a car from you thats in plain sight and that you have been told to go get any time you want? You amaze me every time you open your mouth.

LayneAlways
10-26-2008, 12:20 PM
I reallly dont want to read all these post on here but since we are talking about hondas who owns the silver hatch that drives around town likes its bad ass? YOu are a dipshit with a butt slow car so quit thinking its fast please... :cop:

Lol, my friends drives a blackish accord, that has a LOUD muffler. Some people, I just will never understand.

Jappbox
10-26-2008, 12:36 PM
422 hp on race gas at 5400rpms... Had fuel cut issues and the car needs an update in software according to AMS. On pump it made mroe like 370 I believe.

And now Im associated with your "stolen" car? Its not stolen if its there for you to pickup and I have nothing to do with it nor have ever done anything more than tell you to come gget it after finding out the conditions with the car, you, and Matt. By the way to whatever idiot said he wants the car "running" HAHAHA Nice try but that car sure as hell didnt come here running. I like how you try to say we are hiding it, the fuckin thing is sitting down there ready for you to go and pick it up! How can I be hiding a car from you thats in plain sight and that you have been told to go get any time you want? You amaze me every time you open your mouth.

I dont think it ever made a "400whp" dyno pull, the map could have made that power but it did have some issue with the utec. I guess next time im at AMS I can pull up his dyno logs to see whos right... also what good is any power if he will not race it against anything?? not from a roll, dig, nothing! and its allways somethin new, clutch problem, some vibration, washer fluid is low... always a excuse why he wont even get on it. :sleep:

DustinsDuster
10-26-2008, 12:53 PM
washer fluid is low... always a excuse why he wont even get on it. :sleep:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Drifte
10-26-2008, 02:06 PM

I am pretty amazing :WORSHIP: . 5,400 rpm peak hp huh....

Your associated with "a" stolen car, its not mine. Yea, you are. If a car was not payed for or returned, its also known as "stolen." Its on your property and has been. I haven't even opened my mouth, I just type. A family friend is going to impound the car lol, yea why not get the rest of the "special breed" put away or fined.

xci.ed6
10-26-2008, 02:54 PM
I don't need it running even, just rolling in a condition where I can have it trailered. So axles in and torqued to spec and the traction bars installed. Trans and engine need to be out, I want to make sure I'm getting MY clutch, MY flywheel, and MY trans with the Torsen diff.

Fuck, like I trust them to install my clutch anyway...hahaha
Two reasons:
1)It took 4 of you 11 hours to swap that engine. It pays 7 hours for one person to do the same thing, and most professional techs can do it in significantly less time.
2)You left tools on that car, in the engine bay, and on the floor. Never once did I see a torque wrench.

Marc1234
10-26-2008, 05:01 PM
What are you talking about? There a Mac torque wrench sitting on the work bench lol And there were 3 of us doing an engine swap, not 4, and it sure as hell didnt take 11 hours. Your parts are inside because YOU requested they be inside so that they are not tampered with, how can you try and say its stolen and being hidden from you when you specifically told us you wanted the shit inside? you want the car and parts then meet us out there seriously Ill call matt and we can all meet out there, done deal.

xci.ed6
10-26-2008, 05:34 PM
Just going off your 'facts' and photos. Tomorrow. I had to move this weekend.

Drifte
10-26-2008, 05:57 PM
... meet us out there seriously Ill call matt and we can all meet out there, done deal.

maybe...a few of us should come too...just in-case.

lil krumm
10-26-2008, 06:16 PM
... meet us out there seriously Ill call matt and we can all meet out there, done deal.

maybe...a few of us should come too...just in-case.

that sounds like a good idea to me...just to play it safe.

DustinsDuster
10-26-2008, 06:41 PM
give me a call if you need someone else. i'm down.

sLoWnStEaDy
10-26-2008, 07:08 PM
I'm down...

Ricky
10-26-2008, 07:15 PM
dustin you can always call me.
im sure derek and seth would like to tag along also...

xci.ed6
10-26-2008, 07:39 PM
I'll schedule a time with the Sheriff and towing company for tomorrow afternoon, and post it on here as soon as I know. Will probably be around 5-6pm, since tomorrow will be my first full day back at work.

DJ0820
10-26-2008, 07:40 PM
Damn I'd love to come but I will be out of town until Wednesday. Shitty.

96-eclipse-gst
10-26-2008, 07:44 PM

Are you kidding me...everytime he opens his mouth. Have you read all the bullshit you have been spitting on every single post. You are such a douche, you have no idea about the real world. Do you live in some fantasy world where you dont have to have a legitimate business. Where a vehicle that was not paid for, is sitting on your property and "you have nothing to do with it." You have such little brain power you cant even comprehend how fucking stupid you are. Just pathetic marc...just pathetic

sLoWnStEaDy
10-26-2008, 07:54 PM
I'll schedule a time with the Sheriff and towing company for tomorrow afternoon, and post it on here as soon as I know. Will probably be around 5-6pm, since tomorrow will be my first full day back at work.

If you post the time I will be there... If nothing else just to see these clowns in real life. I hope they are wearing their giant red shoes, those where always my favorite...

But seriously... I will be there most likely...

TbTalon94
10-26-2008, 07:55 PM
I'm game for some "just in case"

LayneAlways
10-26-2008, 08:05 PM
Can I have all your guys' stuff when the gang war breaks out?
Dibs on the Mitsubishi

JacobS
10-26-2008, 08:47 PM
i suppose i can go down there to help out in any way that i can. i have to go down and get the engine back in my car anyways. That way its at my house while im at basic...

ZacFields
10-26-2008, 09:27 PM
I'd be willing to come out there just meet some people, etc, and to see all of you guys again since i haven't seen most of you in a year or more.

alas, I have to work. Have fun.

Drifte
10-26-2008, 09:50 PM
Me and the stro could make an appearance, droppin by from the CF, Its a maybe.

Jappbox
10-26-2008, 10:12 PM
Dang 11 pages now... This stuff is entertaining...

lil krumm
10-26-2008, 10:58 PM
Me and the stro could make an appearance, droppin by from the CF, Its a maybe.

if your comin down you better stop by my place, i need an amp!! im going insane without real bass.

NewSpeedSteed
10-27-2008, 04:20 AM
I'd be willing to come out there just meet some people, etc, and to see all of you guys again since i haven't seen most of you in a year or more.

alas, I have to work. Have fun.

Zac, you realize with how many IAF members planning on going down there you could almost call it an event (like the summer bbq or something) so why not make it an actual IAF event LOL :rolleyes: . With that being said I get off work at 2:30 so I'd be down.

sLoWnStEaDy
10-27-2008, 09:51 AM
Yeah, i am a for sure today if you go as i have to make a trip to Iowa City anyways...

Let us all know when you are going...

Ricky
10-27-2008, 11:05 AM
off when i decide. post her up.

colton and stro... if your coming to cr call me!

Marc1234
10-27-2008, 01:32 PM
I dont think we need a thousand people, If thats what we wanted we would invite everyone. If the Sherrifs coming along too then we defenitely do not need any more than the people involved, period. If youd like to come out and meet us and what not we can do that at a later date, like this weekend.

sLoWnStEaDy
10-27-2008, 02:45 PM
Need... proabably not but don't think that will stop all of us if he posts the time...

xci.ed6
10-27-2008, 03:12 PM
Matt said he wants to bring my car to my house at 7 so he doesn't have to pay for towing, and he wants me to pay $50 to get the rest of my parts.

hahahahahahahahaha

I told him to bring me his 4th gen hatch first, then bring me my car. when/if I get my stuff, he can have his back.

You are all invited, but make sure to check back before heading out in case something changes.

Marc1234
10-27-2008, 03:19 PM
I was going to say yea go ahead and try having everyone show up at our shop, why? So we can kick em out one by one? THats good that you and matt got this resolved although I havent heard anything from him about needing to get the car out of the shop yet...?

Marc1234
10-27-2008, 03:29 PM
Im available for awhile here to unlock the shop for Matt to get the cars, thats all I can do at this point, i know his dad has a trailer so Im assuming thats what he'll be using. DUstin you know how to get ahold of me if you need to
-Marc

xci.ed6
10-27-2008, 03:39 PM
Marc, did I say we were going to your shop, no. I said Matt is bringing me the car, as in, to my house. Matt & I will need into the shop though, gotta make sure nothing is missed. My car is already outside, uncovered. Thanks. It has not been outside overnight without a cover on it in 5 years.

Matt decided he'd rather give me all my parts than give me his car, but changed the delivery time to 8.

Anyone who wants to go needs to PM me STAT.

xci.ed6
10-27-2008, 04:18 PM
changed my mind, i'm not going to the warehouse, just my house. 7ish, everyone is welcome.

sLoWnStEaDy
10-27-2008, 04:33 PM
Some of us don't know where your house is...

Like me for example...

lil krumm
10-27-2008, 04:33 PM
Some of us don't know where your house is...

Like me for example...

thats why he said to PM him. he'll let you know.

sLoWnStEaDy
10-27-2008, 04:38 PM
YEAH?!?!?! Well, you know... I didn't read that so :neener:

I got a PM saying the shop at suchin 'n sucha time but then another saying plans changed... my house at 8... so i didn't even read any of this... guess that'll teach me...

PM'n him right meow...

FiFdYnUtZ
10-27-2008, 05:06 PM
deal failure in 10..9..8...7

Ricky
10-27-2008, 05:54 PM
see you soon dustin! keith you better come!

boxmakingman
10-27-2008, 07:57 PM
surprise surprise

Ricky
10-27-2008, 07:58 PM
o what do you know.... fuckin no shows. you guys are fucking gay little butt bitches. were you scared? we weren't there to fight just over see Dustin getting his shit back. You are scum and i talked to him about a few directions to go now. Im not going to tell you what i told him im going to let it be a surprise...

If you guys were as good at working on cars or conducting business as you are at pounding ass you would be the next AMS!

FiFdYnUtZ
10-27-2008, 07:59 PM
hate to say i told ya so!

sLoWnStEaDy
10-27-2008, 08:07 PM
I literaly showed up about a minute after you people left...
Pretty srue i actualy drove past you guys on Green Castle ave...

(See my post in the club house....)

Edit: lol... just realized this post is IN the Clubhouse... :bigthumb:

Ricky
10-27-2008, 08:12 PM
I literaly showed up about a minute after you people left...
Pretty srue i actualy drove past you guys on Green Castle ave...

(See my post in the club house....)

Edit: lol... just realized this post is IN the Clubhouse... :bigthumb:

i thought you did! i was the suby that you flew by. haha.

JacobS
10-27-2008, 08:15 PM
o what do you know.... fuckin no shows. you guys are fucking gay little butt bitches. were you scared? we weren't there to fight just over see Dustin getting his shit back. You are scum and i talked to him about a few directions to go now. Im not going to tell you what i told him im going to let it be a surprise...

If you guys were as good at working on cars or conducting business as you are at pounding ass you would be the next AMS!

coincidently i was wearing an AMS shirt tonight...and i was the grand am behind ricky

sLoWnStEaDy
10-27-2008, 08:17 PM
Yeah, I was doing like 120 (literaly) down 120th street tryin to get there cuz i figured you'all would be leavin soon. I seen teh suby fallowed by a white car drive past me like 1/2 from his house. I actualy went to McDonalds thinking may be you'all where hungry or somethign but alas... no one there... So i dipped out and came home...

96-eclipse-gst
10-27-2008, 08:28 PM
I dont think we need a thousand people, If thats what we wanted we would invite everyone. If the Sherrifs coming along too then we defenitely do not need any more than the people involved, period. If youd like to come out and meet us and what not we can do that at a later date, like this weekend.

Shut your trap, tired of listening. Come out there to meet you....thats laughable. God you really are an idiot.

sLoWnStEaDy
10-27-2008, 08:32 PM
Seen the car sitting outside the shop still...

You "Rapids Perfoance" guys are disgusting... I hope when this all gets resolved you get banned so your filth doesn't continue contaminating this great website full of great people... You are a piece of shit... plain and simple. argue if you want but if you have an entire forum (make that two) of people saying the same thing, wouldn't you start to realize something may be wrong...?

DJ0820
10-27-2008, 09:22 PM
Hahaha. Those little weasels. Who could have seen this coming???????

Marc1234
10-27-2008, 11:19 PM
Well the car is sitting outside Dustins house, I have no idea where all you guys were but I pulled up in the Ford Excursion and unloaded the car, talked to dustin he said to leave it in the grass beside the driveway oposite the shed... It was about 9:55 or so. If youd like go see for yourself. I understand I may be a part of this since the car was brought to our shop, but as I told Dustin before Im willing to work with people to make it right even if the car deal had nothing to do with me. So instead of relying on other people we at the shop made sure to have the car there. I dont know the whole deal but apparently matt is trading or giving his other car to Dustin, whatever the terms are on that let me know and Ill make sure they work out. The car currently has a JDM D15 in it which is the shops motor, Dustin PM me the details you guys worked out and Ill procede with either pulling that engine and getting the car ready for you or whom ever. Thanks
-Marc

ZacFields
10-27-2008, 11:43 PM
Good work Marc. Way to take care of business.

lil krumm
10-28-2008, 12:58 AM
only 2 hours later than agreed... where the fuck was matt at? ya know, the one that was supposed to deliver the cars?!

Marc1234
10-28-2008, 01:17 AM
Haha well his plan with the truck apparently fell through with his dad or something..

JacobS
10-28-2008, 01:20 AM
who cares what held them up. as long as the problem is solved. thank god. by the way marc, you think youll be at the shop tomorrow? i really want to work on my car so its out of your hair.

Marc1234
10-28-2008, 01:22 AM
I can be out there, what time are ou looking to stop out? Did you ever get the correct intake manifold gasket?

JacobS
10-28-2008, 01:25 AM
i did, now we just need to find the obd2 injectors out at the shop and put the motor in the car so i can haul it home. i dont know what time, whenevers good.

ZacFields
10-28-2008, 01:25 AM
Agreed w/Jacob.

Marc took it upon himself to bring the car that his friend couldn't bring. Sounds to me like a guy that just wants the situation over with and did what he could to make things right.

Gotta give credit where credit is due. With all the different plot lines in this story, and regardless of how people feel about him, he did good with that move. Can't argue with that.

Marc1234
10-28-2008, 01:28 AM
I had a little help from my co workers Travis and Blake but thanks, We dont just want this over, we want to make sure its fixed and done fairly so there are no hard feelings between people or groups etc.

Jacob I believe all the honda injectors are in a container in the desk but Im not sure. Noonish work for you?

JacobS
10-28-2008, 01:30 AM
that works good. just give me a call when you decide to head out.