PDA

View Full Version : LOCKED IN: Uncle T and TintyNutz

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

FiFdYnUtZ
12-02-2009, 09:41 PM
naw, that never happened, and he is a pro, just ask him!

Deimos
12-02-2009, 09:42 PM
go to media room specs of my ride are there. Nite nite ya'll I'm outie 5000

Clinical
12-03-2009, 05:42 AM
just lettin ya'll know when I spray my 500shot on my new LS6 swap in my bird next spring that imma show EVERYONE what the FUCK IS UP!

Scott
12-03-2009, 07:35 AM
First off I wouldnt spray 500 on a single bottle, it would empty a 10Lb'r in 2 passes if you clear the line between passes and purge it. Im not spraying near that much through my car and I will only run 2 passes on a pair of bottles, anymore than that and the pressure drop through the run increases quite a bit. Pull lots of timing and dont run it rich thinking your saving the engine because it doesnt actually work that way. What compression, heads, valve angle, cam, and converter stall are you working with there Deimos?

Mufflover
12-03-2009, 08:40 AM
oh no!!! now sparkles wont buy anything from me either!!

I should probably take everyone's oh so wise advise and not worry about modding my "TPI". Not worth it from what I hear. Of coarse this "TPI" guy has already gone quicker then that certain someone with my hillbilly, T Top popped, wife beater wearing, mullet mobile. :yawinkle:

how fast is your car?

Deimos
12-03-2009, 09:32 AM
First off I wouldnt spray 500 on a single bottle, it would empty a 10Lb'r in 2 passes if you clear the line between passes and purge it. Im not spraying near that much through my car and I will only run 2 passes on a pair of bottles, anymore than that and the pressure drop through the run increases quite a bit. Pull lots of timing and dont run it rich thinking your saving the engine because it doesnt actually work that way. What compression, heads, valve angle, cam, and converter stall are you working with there Deimos?

Its kind of messed up but the only people who know what torque converter and cam specs is Fast Times and PTC. It's running alot of compression heads are ported Dart 230 cc heads. The converter and cam are setup for the large nitrous but I'm gonna spray it msall to start out. No purge I'm doing a soft hit that and I would need 4 purge solenoids.

StreetSweeper
12-03-2009, 12:43 PM
PTC FOR THE GOD DAMN WINNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FiFdYnUtZ
12-03-2009, 12:52 PM
no way man, those cavalier converters welded to an adapter plate FTW!

StreetSweeper
12-03-2009, 12:53 PM
no way man, those cavalier converters welded to an adapter plate FTW!

Thats a whole new leauge!

Scott
12-03-2009, 01:24 PM
you can just run a small line from in front of each solenoid into a manifold or shower head and use one purge solenoid there.. Im not sure how those nitrous nozzles and distribution logs work compared my NOS stuff but generally you will see 4 sizes smaller fuel jet than nitrous, maybe start with 26f 30n and flowing fuel pressure about 6 psi through a .073 jet. that shot you would want to start pulling about 10-12 degrees to be safe. but thats just a shot in the dark, would be nice to talk to a nitrous guy who has run that system before to see what tendences they have with a similar set-up.. Just remember if it doesnt run good on motor the nitrous isnt gonna fix it!! My highest recomendation would be to send it in to a nitrous guy to have it flow tested, "induction solutions is great" then you can get a GREAT baseline to start with and less chance of burning it down

Scott
12-03-2009, 01:27 PM
and a progressive box or some type of nitrous wiring box is a great help for wiring.. esp when your wiring the nitrous through WOT switch, trans brake, timing retard, 2 step, 2nd stage timer and progressive boxes.. Well worth the money IMO

Deimos
12-03-2009, 01:48 PM
where is induction solutions?

Deimos
12-03-2009, 02:05 PM
Besides my goals for 2010 is to get it running and driveable before worrying about the nitrous.

Scott
12-03-2009, 02:07 PM
florida!! gotta shit that intake out there, I think for him to flow it and give you calibrated jets its around 750. not super cheap but worth it I think, he's got great advice

sparkles
12-03-2009, 04:16 PM
lol havent you noticed that not a single person likes you here yet? and also doesnt care about damn near anything you say?

Haven't you noticed, beings how I've already told you this twice, that I don't give 2 shits?

i like how there is one post regarding my car and you think you know how fast it is

Uhh, so what you're telling me is that what you said about you're car on here is false then? You spouted off times. That's all I needed to make the comment I did, but thanks anyway.

, wanna meet me the same date as the race with uncle T and back your mouth up? since you know oh so much about my junk

I already offered the other night. Why wait?

...go hump your bottle fag boy, no one likes you here..

For the 4th time. I don't give 2 shits who likes or dislikes me on here. I'm an internet tough guy just like you. I didn't come on here to make friends, so you and your boyfriends can fuck off. Personally, I think it's funny. Keep on keepin on brotha. D dub it up.

FiFdYnUtZ
12-03-2009, 04:23 PM
dont call me brotha douche bag....

hows the car coming uncle taylor? george and I got some stuff fabbed up the other day

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/8500/r05zy6.jpg

sparkles
12-03-2009, 04:33 PM
You've got it all wrong. Remember? YOU'RE the Ddub. I suppose you could also be called a twat waffle if you like that better. Lemme know.

FiFdYnUtZ
12-03-2009, 04:38 PM
i prefer my name, but i suppose that this point that is out of the question

rodcpierce
12-03-2009, 05:44 PM
ask uncle T, he's and EXPERT nitrous tuner...;)

SNAP-ON handhelds for the win!!!!

stangvortech
12-03-2009, 06:18 PM

hows the car coming uncle taylor? george and I got some stuff fabbed up the other day

haha that is not your motor.......

LT1Dan
12-03-2009, 07:05 PM

haha that is not your motor.......

That's not and LS1....That's a TPI!

FiFdYnUtZ
12-03-2009, 08:49 PM
haha ok

Mufflover
12-04-2009, 11:37 AM
This race will neve happen you watch 30ozboost will puss out cause he is about to get served.

K-ville
12-04-2009, 11:49 AM
This race will neve happen you watch 30ozboost will puss out cause he is about to get served.

i think some of the races he has got himself into might happen but once he get drug he will bail on the even faster cars he called out.

30lbsboost
12-04-2009, 05:32 PM

i think some of the races he has got himself into might happen but once he get drug he will bail on the even faster cars he called out.

I dont plan on any of these cars I'm racing draging me down the track, not trying to be an ass. But I have a few last things to say about all of this, so please listen....
I'm tired of have everything i do or say twisted around to make me look like a dumb ass, I'm tired of things that I say being called "lies" , I'm tired of people on this site trying to bully me.
I may have picked on fifty one time last summer, after that I said I was sorry. There is no reason in hell all of you guys have had to pick on me since "arm drop" .....no reason, none. After that,after all the bs thats when I started running my mouth. thats also why I sold the silver camaro, ...to finish my 94 camaro.
the silver camaro was thrown together just for little fun, becouse of most of you guys, that became impossible.
so here we are now......I will not "punk out" as you guys say, I will not back down.
Its easy for everyone to keep flapping there lips about me, people mock what thery dont understand.
one question. ....who else would have the balls to take this kind of challange on???
I do ask one thing....when this is over I want my respect, it's not about the money for me at this point.

K-ville
12-04-2009, 05:49 PM
who else would have the balls to take this kind of challange on???

none... we have the brains to not create the situation you got yourself into. i think you will race some of these guys but let just say for instance you loose to allgos slower cobra are you seriously gonna try and roll with his fast one? i dont think you will and until i see a car done much better than last regardless of why the last one had issues i dont think your goning to beat half the people you think you are going to.

Deimos
12-04-2009, 07:41 PM
I've been known to run my mouth a time or two. Usually when I'm drunk but when people get mad as a rule I generally don't give a shit. Lets face it if someone talks crap I laugh then I leave the forum continuing on not living my life any different. So to sum all that shit up.... FUCK EM IF THEY CAN'T TAKE A JOKE!

FiFdYnUtZ
12-04-2009, 08:19 PM
you already punked out once on us, so why should we believe you now? you put yourself in this situation 100%....and sorry we are bullying you, i just would expect a grown man to be able to take some BS and understand this is the internet....having said that, your shits weak.

sparkles
12-04-2009, 08:33 PM
your shits weak.

So is yours, you Ddubbing cock goblin.

OldSkoolRCR
12-04-2009, 09:06 PM
Scott....RESPECT is earned, not givin away for free, Like I said before Build your car, and run the car, not your mouth, If the RESPECT is there to be earned you will get it. Ed

FiFdYnUtZ
12-04-2009, 11:40 PM
your shits weak.

So is yours, you Ddubbing cock goblin.

i truly hope you show up during this race so i can send you and your JUNK home BROKE...since you know my car so well, should be easy pickins for your right?

Domestic Disturbance
12-05-2009, 12:39 AM
Man what a tough crowd. If all of winter is like this... :help:

allgo
12-05-2009, 07:39 AM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/allgojoe/WTYEpicMount.jpg

Clinical
12-05-2009, 08:18 AM

I dont plan on any of these cars I'm racing draging me down the track, not trying to be an ass. But I have a few last things to say about all of this, so please listen....
I'm tired of have everything i do or say twisted around to make me look like a dumb ass, I'm tired of things that I say being called "lies" , I'm tired of people on this site trying to bully me.
I may have picked on fifty one time last summer, after that I said I was sorry. There is no reason in hell all of you guys have had to pick on me since "arm drop" .....no reason, none. After that,after all the bs thats when I started running my mouth. thats also why I sold the silver camaro, ...to finish my 94 camaro.
the silver camaro was thrown together just for little fun, becouse of most of you guys, that became impossible.
so here we are now......I will not "punk out" as you guys say, I will not back down.
Its easy for everyone to keep flapping there lips about me, people mock what thery dont understand.
one question. ....who else would have the balls to take this kind of challange on???
I do ask one thing....when this is over I want my respect, it's not about the money for me at this point.

Okay Brian Spielhner... Hope you dont blow the welds outa the floorpans. Make sure your manifold isnt in danger either.

FiFdYnUtZ
12-05-2009, 10:45 AM
if I win, i take the money, and I take the respect....to some people thats more important! LMAO

30lbsboost
12-05-2009, 11:14 AM
if I win, i take the money, and I take the respect....to some people thats more important! LMAO

I think you watch too much tv

Jappbox
12-05-2009, 11:16 AM

Alright your in! Hector is holding the money.

Jappbox
12-05-2009, 11:17 AM

Okay Brian Spielhner... Hope you dont blow the welds outa the floorpans. Make sure your manifold isnt in danger either.

LOL the floor pan thing was retarded, but the Welds on the intake is true. I Blew apart a intake manifold before on 34lbs of boost. LOL

30lbsboost
12-05-2009, 11:44 AM
fact: you guys are NEVER going to listen
fact: you guys like to find people on here to gang up on, for a good laugh
fact: none of you guys are my friends here

Im done waisting my time

ps. im not crying about this. im just done, period.

FiFdYnUtZ
12-05-2009, 11:48 AM
fact: your a complaining pussy
fact: you cant take any form of joking or criticism
fact: you arent as versed as you think you are with drag racing
fact: you brought this upon yourself
fact: you sound like a 9 year old getting bullied on the playground

DustinsDuster
12-05-2009, 12:10 PM

Im done waisting my time

of course it seems like everyone here is ganging up on you; you pretty much called out the whole damn board!

K-ville
12-05-2009, 12:14 PM

Im done waisting my time

your better setup would be on another site that people will treat you the way you want and be on the same level as you.. ive never seen it for myself but the mylittlepony forums seem to be a perfect fit for you

LT1Dan
12-05-2009, 12:55 PM

Im done waisting my time

your better setup would be on another site that people will treat you the way you want and be on the same level as you.. ive never seen it for myself but the mylittlepony forums seem to be a perfect fit for you

I don't know about that...

It's a pretty rough crowd over on those boards. Trust me. lol

OldSkoolRCR
12-05-2009, 02:22 PM
of course it seems like everyone here is ganging up on you; you pretty much called out the whole damn board!

:biggrin:

Deimos
12-05-2009, 03:27 PM
MOOOOONNNNIIICCCCAAAA

Jappbox
12-05-2009, 08:47 PM
man dude this forum is nothing compared to supra forums they are plain assholes over on that site. Iowaautoforums is nothing, lol

Deimos
12-05-2009, 08:51 PM
Those damn Supra owners

Jappbox
12-05-2009, 09:22 PM
I know they are gay. Even the supra shops are super gay

69gt4speed
12-05-2009, 11:04 PM

Im done waisting my time

Man we are really ok just want to see some action...I never ganged up.. sh-t prob ur best friend here cause you are older, maybe not act like it. Scott if you went over to svtp and barked all that, they would chew you up and move you to smackdown..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iWC5iwfqZw
If ls1 tech...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCte8ePw ... re=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCte8ePw9Us&feature=related)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn-hphT- ... re=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn-hphT-BJg&feature=related)

black88gt
12-05-2009, 11:15 PM
man dude this forum is nothing compared to supra forums they are plain assholes over on that site. Iowaautoforums is nothing, lol

and if you think supraforums is bad check out viper alley

shits nuts over there

Deimos
12-06-2009, 07:22 AM
Anyone can talk big when they don't have to see you to back it up. That's why forums sound so tough. Also everyone likes to think they know more than the next guy on cars. I always thought the third F and F was the best out of the four.

90 notch
12-06-2009, 08:47 AM
Demois that radiator hose in your pic is fugly :butthead:

Deimos
12-06-2009, 10:38 AM
I know it's going chrome

FiFdYnUtZ
12-06-2009, 10:45 AM
imo braided would look best...

snickerlicker
12-06-2009, 10:52 AM
Hey Deimos Where is the Mt.Dew bottle going??

allgo
12-06-2009, 11:16 AM
He is going to use it for the overflow tank on the radiator

Deimos
12-06-2009, 02:17 PM
Nope it's my new tranny cooler

Rollin on Dubs
12-07-2009, 07:35 PM
He is going to use it for the overflow tank on the radiator

Its all good, as long as he uses the blue aeroquip hose with brass fittings and hose clamps. That makes it sfi approved.

Deimos
12-07-2009, 07:40 PM
Its true I hope to some day to be or have a big of weiner as you. Where you been dubs... Your my favorite naughty girl.

allgo
12-07-2009, 08:01 PM
Its true I hope to some day to be or have a big of weiner as you. Where you been dubs... Your my favorite naughty girl.

I always say dream big..lol

Deimos
12-08-2009, 05:08 AM
Lmao

AutoMods
12-19-2009, 11:23 PM
wow this thread grew fast. I had to skip reading most of it but is the race still on?

fifdy: what do you have done to your car or are you keeping that under wraps?

FiFdYnUtZ
12-19-2009, 11:43 PM
im hoping the race is still on...my car is a pretty basic H/C/I/spray 346

Deimos
12-20-2009, 06:27 AM
I still got twenty that it's not

FiFdYnUtZ
12-20-2009, 03:45 PM
theres no way i would take that bet LOL..i doubt uncle T will even show up..

Sledge_WS6
12-28-2009, 06:59 PM
Did he leave the site?

LT1Dan
12-28-2009, 07:18 PM
Yeah, I think so. One of the mods said he asked them to de-activate his account and they did. Who knows if he will be back or not.

DustinsDuster
12-28-2009, 09:04 PM
i did; although im not sure why he wanted it done. all of his posts remain, and he can still see the site. only thing he cant do is chime in and defend himself/talk shit back.

oh well; i do what im asked. a pillar of the community i am...

Deimos
12-28-2009, 09:10 PM
that you are...

OldSkoolRCR
12-29-2009, 06:20 AM
Yes Dustin you are the Pillar!!! of the Community :bigthumb:

twistnmetal
03-10-2010, 12:49 PM
Looks like your gonna have to hunt for your $100 - $250 no show money when the time does come... What a punk bitch!!

69gt4speed
03-11-2010, 12:28 AM
I'd like to say he never showed for the lil runoff after almost 6 months of crowing. I was all prepared to lose and he never showed.... That's the facts and only Josh showed. The guy imo is mighty scared of a lil hci sprayed auto ls1. I am also but I'll show and take a azz whippin like a man. There is always luck...

JacobS
03-11-2010, 12:42 AM
hes a straight up BITCH!!!!! if i were him id show up anyway...hes already the laughing stock of IOWA so whats he got to lose? besides his money of course haha

69gt4speed
03-11-2010, 10:59 AM
^ You got that right, I've hardly in all my yrs ever met someone that says all that yet has no fkn balls when it comes down to it.... Win or lose step up... what's a few dollars? I have no problem myself losing a few $ to be a substitute. You guys already know the outcome at the track vs a auto, but I want to provide some entertainment. So cause dumb azz won't show I will w 2 ft fkn scars still give it a shot. Damn he pizzes me off sometimes. Isn't like he is losin his house or something... damn dude step up...fkn weiner..... a lil mid 10 sec. lsx hci w spray vs ur big azz turbo whatever... I heard about ur car for +6 months and that is no bs... I tried to be ur friend no bs. U tell me where I was wrong... Now gotta laugh in ur face... And I never do that... So step up and have some ballz... 50 and Ed have some azz whipping for you dude... If you do I will quit all the sh-t and you will gain some respect.. Fk I am old..... otherwise i've got to show up and show ur sorry azz how you lose.... :banghead:

FiFdYnUtZ
03-11-2010, 03:17 PM
hahahaha i love it

OldSkoolRCR
03-11-2010, 06:56 PM
All I am gonna say is May is just around the corner, and I truely would not want to be Scott if he did not show up to race, but then did not pay the bet money, would be real tuff living and racing in CR...

Deimos
03-11-2010, 07:07 PM
I've heard about that car for 6 years should be fast when it's done

69gt4speed
03-11-2010, 08:57 PM
^Heard about his fast azz stick car all last yr and saw it out at advance auto... It was always too damn funny ran great on the street when he said yet he never ran nobody and didn't show on the big day at the track.... I always was nice.. offered to test run it on the street.. you know me.. I didn't give a crap how he tuned it... He's a damn barker. I've got 2 of them at my feet right now....lol So it looks like I will run Ed and 50 and get a damn azz whippin but I will do it...What really pizzes me off Scott is like what 40 and says all this bs and cannot or won't back it up? I nominate him as biggest fkn car weiner in c.r. I know he reads this crap so hey man step up take a azz whippin... show these young ppl it's ok to lose... :bigthumb:

Clinical
03-11-2010, 09:27 PM
I'll race Scotty in the fireturd!! hahaha

JacobS
03-11-2010, 10:06 PM
in the end its not about winning or losing, its about RACING. and if he doesnt show up, when he has a BIG ADVANTAGE (theoretically) he proves that he has no sack and wont let them hang like the rest of us.

69gt4speed
03-11-2010, 10:18 PM
^ Yea that's the deal exactly....

K-ville
03-12-2010, 11:13 AM
in the end its not about winning or losing, its about RACING. and if he doesnt show up, when he has a BIG ADVANTAGE (theoretically) he proves that he has no sack and wont let them hang like the rest of us.

well put

Deimos
04-09-2010, 08:17 PM
Just so we had a base to clarify i figured i would make a thread quick, so i have something to print off and use to get my money when uncle T's shit isnt ready...

THE CARS: My 2000 red ws6 trans am (the stocker) and SST's white TURBO ls drag car

THE DATE: The FIRST available weekend of MAY at EITHER tristate, or CFR, whichever comes first and if both are on the same weekend, CFR.

THE MONEY: $250 CASH held by Edddyyyyyy BBBBB (i feel we can both trust him) brought the day of the race.

DRIVERS: Scott Taylor and Tyler Chekal (NOBODY ELSE)

I can't wait for this race to go down...

if there are any other things you want me to add Scott let me know and i'll edit this post...have a goooood, PRODUCTIVE winter ;)

Sledge_WS6
04-10-2010, 10:10 AM
So now that this is revived...any updated word on when/where it is going down?

FiFdYnUtZ
04-10-2010, 10:17 AM
Hell no...taylor is a ghost...he'll never show

FiFdYnUtZ
04-11-2010, 07:36 PM
hey scotty, i know you still read this, i just wanted to say that we will be looking for our $100 punk out money...i know you sold the car and got a different one so its time to settle up..we had a deal.

K-ville
04-11-2010, 08:15 PM
he sold the fastest car ever? let me guess it ran amazing before he sold it but no one saw

Deimos
04-11-2010, 08:18 PM
He sold the turbo car?????????????? When?

FiFdYnUtZ
04-12-2010, 01:47 AM
dunno, i guess he has some old car with a blower on it now..

Deimos
04-12-2010, 05:50 AM
Dude I am seriously disappointed now. You figure after 7 years you would stick with the project.