PDA

View Full Version : LOCKED IN: Uncle T and TintyNutz

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

K-ville
12-01-2009, 05:34 PM
i cant help but think you may have finally caught onto the fact you made a complete ass out of yourself a couple times on here in a couple of ways and now your just trying to plays things off like you have just been doin this for fun..... when you havnt

well some things have not changed, you and arnt getting along :bigthumb:

im not being mean about it its just my opinion.

K-ville
12-01-2009, 05:38 PM
yessss!!!! i got to start page 26!!!!!

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2009, 05:40 PM
haha this is better than the threads with stanton on dragsource!

30lbsboost
12-01-2009, 05:51 PM
yessss!!!! i got to start page 26!!!!!

i got dibbs page 30!

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2009, 05:53 PM
i'll probably beat you to that TOO..lmao

30lbsboost
12-01-2009, 05:53 PM
hey anyone know who owns a white mid/late 90's mustang here around the CR area with a blower.....saw him when i was driving home tonight........nice car!!

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2009, 05:57 PM
BTW: i was thinking, we need to clarify more on when the race will happen (time) on D-Day (May 1st, and if there is a race that day either midnight mania saturday night, or friday fun night (7-8th))...still depends on CFR's schedule for next year, but if its at night i would say 1-2hrs after gates open and same for a day race...kapeesh?

K-ville
12-01-2009, 05:58 PM
haha this is better than the threads with stanton on dragsource!

yea this is better stanton isnt worth a flame thread

stangvortech
12-01-2009, 05:58 PM
hey I found pic from the race track with ed, george, and fifty!!!
HEY MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!! :mad: I have been decent towards you in this whole deal! Word to the wise, DONT GET ME STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do it 30 get him going.......... :rock:

LOL Instigator!

I do what I can. lol

K-ville
12-01-2009, 05:59 PM
hey anyone know who owns a white mid/late 90's mustang here around the CR area with a blower.....saw him when i was driving home tonight........nice car!!

go call him out he can be the 8th car to drag yours haha

K-ville
12-01-2009, 06:02 PM
BTW: i was thinking, we need to clarify more on when the race will happen (time) on D-Day (May 1st, AND IF THERE IS A RACE THAT DAY either midnight mania saturday night, or friday fun night (7-8th))...still depends on CFR's schedule for next year, but if its at night i would say 1-2hrs after gates open and same for a day race...kapeesh?

http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp252/kvillestunter/hellfreezing.jpg

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2009, 06:03 PM
^LMMFAO ROFFLCOPTOR!

K-ville
12-01-2009, 06:06 PM
^LMMFAO ROFFLCOPTOR!

im laughing at you laughing through a post on a computor!!! hahaha this is retarded

but i like it

30lbsboost
12-01-2009, 06:08 PM
BTW: i was thinking, we need to clarify more on when the race will happen (time) on D-Day (May 1st, and if there is a race that day either midnight mania saturday night, or friday fun night (7-8th))...still depends on CFR's schedule for next year, but if its at night i would say 1-2hrs after gates open and same for a day race...kapeesh?

we can nail down the details closer to the time, its long time till then .....ok?

30lbsboost
12-01-2009, 06:14 PM

go call him out he can be the 8th car to drag yours haha

dont worry about him......now finish your push ups!

StreetSweeper
12-01-2009, 06:14 PM
How about right now.. Or are you banking on taking all year for your junk to come out of first gear!

30lbsboost
12-01-2009, 06:19 PM
How about right now.. Or are you banking on taking all year for your junk to come out of first gear!

oh, ok smart ass....ya we can do it tonight :banghead:

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2009, 06:23 PM
i would GLADLY drive to cedar rapids, RIGHT NOW to shut you up, get wifeys car out, it says on fquick "and shes never been beat on the street".....care to get spanked?

StreetSweeper
12-01-2009, 06:26 PM
where do you wanna meet at and what time, i will head to dads and get the red dragon out.. PUT UP OR SHUT UP PUSSY LIPS! You barked up the wrong tree.. YOU wanna go lets go i got 100 dollas sais you aint got shit..

StreetSweeper
12-01-2009, 06:27 PM
BRING 10 Stages and a turbo beeeotch! NOW.... LETS DO IT.. YOU SAID IT!

30lbsboost
12-01-2009, 06:27 PM
i would GLADLY drive to cedar rapids, RIGHT NOW to shut you up, get wifeys car out, it says on fquick "and shes never been beat on the street".....care to get spanked?

yep come on into cr ...we are ready!

StreetSweeper
12-01-2009, 06:28 PM
Put your money where your mouth is. Meet us at the mc donalds on edgwood at 9pm right by HWY 100.. and chekal will be on his way..

30lbsboost
12-01-2009, 06:31 PM
Put your money where your mouth is. Meet us at the mc donalds on edgwood at 9pm right by HWY 100.. and chekal will be on his way..

see you there

LT1Dan
i cant help but think you may have finally caught onto the fact you made a complete ass out of yourself a couple times on here in a couple of ways and now your just trying to plays things off like you have just been doin this for fun..... when you havnt

^Truth.

You did the same thing when you tried to change this thread from being about you and fiddy racing to being about a Chevy vs. Ford race. You seem to dig yourself a hole and then try to change directions and dig your way out in a different way.

StreetSweeper

Dude i aint fucken playen around you wanna do it call me right new and confirm bring your pennys cause we will blow the doors of that white turd right now!

Sledge_WS6
12-01-2009, 06:33 PM

Dude i aint fucken playen around you wanna do it call me right new and confirm bring your pennys cause we will blow the doors of that white turd right now!

If I wasn't stuck at UNI, I'd be down to meet at Mac 'n' Dons as well. I'd be bringin' out the Vette though since my car is behind a few boats at the moment...

LT1Dan
12-01-2009, 06:34 PM

see you there

All Talk.

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2009, 06:35 PM
you better be serious scott, i will be more than pissed off (in a serious way) if you fucking flake out on this, if you dont want to do it, tell us and if you do, you had BETTER be there....i have to drive out of my way to CR, get my car out, miss sons of anarchy, and then some to do this, so man to man, are you serious?

StreetSweeper
12-01-2009, 06:35 PM
come on mo fo You no my number you barked now lets see if you bite! You wanna start your year full of ass draggens a lill early lets go..

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2009, 06:36 PM

If I wasn't stuck at UNI, I'd be down to meet at Mac 'n' Dons as well. I'd be bringin' out the Vette though since my car is behind a few boats at the moment...

haha, behind a few boats, i love it....i'll take the camera with me...it will be on the boards right when i get back if he shows...

30lbsboost

your better save your money........cause my little wifeys car is gona give you a BIG surprise.....hahahahah!

ps. Im bringing my new vid camara.....lol thsi is going to be some really funny shit!

Sledge_WS6
All Talk.

Bring out the Jimmy Dan.

30lbsboost
12-01-2009, 06:37 PM
you better be serious scott, i will be more than pissed off (in a serious way) if you fucking flake out on this, if you dont want to do it, tell us and if you do, you had BETTER be there....i have to drive out of my way to CR, get my car out, miss sons of anarchy, and then some to do this, so man to man, are you serious?

well thats the chance your going to have to take

Sledge_WS6
12-01-2009, 06:37 PM
haha, behind a few boats, i love it....i'll take the camera with me...it will be on the boards right when i get back if he shows...

Didn't have much choice on the location of winter hibernation this year, since my storage shed is getting ripped down...and too many broken memories from the Flash Floods of '09 that killed the '97. :Hangman:

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2009, 06:38 PM
im not taking a chance, will you be there or not? im serious scott, all internet bs aside..

StreetSweeper
12-01-2009, 06:38 PM

well thats the chance your going to have to take

Thats what i thought you pussy! once again AllTalk! Your a douchbag ! You know you will get fucked up and you just wanna talk like your somthin.. Your a has ben, i mean a NEVER WAS!

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2009, 06:39 PM

Didn't have much choice on the location of winter hibernation this year, since my storage shed is getting ripped down...and too many broken memories from the Flash Floods of '09 that killed the '97. :Hangman:

yeah i can imagine, that would be mortifying....

LT1Dan
12-01-2009, 06:39 PM
im not taking a chance, will you be there or not? im serious scott, all internet bs aside..

WITH your wifes Camaro. Something tells me that needs to be stated or he will show up in whatever it is his wife drives to get groceries, etc....

StreetSweeper
12-01-2009, 06:40 PM

your better save your money........cause my little wifeys car is gona give you a BIG surprise.....hahahahah!

ps. Im bringing my new vid camara.....lol thsi is going to be some really funny shit!

Just talked to dad, hes home we can get the car and He said if you think your the shit he will bring his pile out to! Let your balls hang and lets go.

LT1Dan
12-01-2009, 06:40 PM
All Talk.

Bring out the Jimmy Dan.

I would but it's running low on jet fuel... :yawinkle:

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2009, 06:41 PM
tick tock, tick tock, make a decision big cat...should i go start my cav so its warmed up and ready to go?

30lbsboost
12-01-2009, 06:43 PM

Just talked to dad, hes home we can get the car and He said if you think your the shit he will bring his pile out to! Let your balls hang and lets go.

ok bring it out

Sledge_WS6
tick tock, tick tock, make a decision big cat...should i go start my cav so its warmed up and ready to go?

I'm going to go ahead and say it isn't even worth the amount of gas it would take to warm up your car from a cold start.

Deimos
They aren't racing. It's all talk and no go...

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2009, 06:44 PM
SCOTT ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS OR NOT? if you dont show and say you will, you will have some serious problems meeting us the next time..

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2009, 06:47 PM
welp, it looks like punk out number one in T minus 5...4...3....2....

BigSpray01
12-01-2009, 06:48 PM
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeea! :biggrin:

30lbsboost
12-01-2009, 06:49 PM
SCOTT ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS OR NOT? if you dont show and say you will, you will have some serious problems meeting us the next time..

^thats bullshit .....sounds like a threat to me

this ends now

LT1Dan
12-01-2009, 06:50 PM

this ends now

Well, there ya go. He was just waiting for an excuse to punk out on this one too...

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2009, 06:50 PM
will you answer my question and quit being a pussy?

StreetSweeper
12-01-2009, 06:51 PM

this ends now

YOU R THE one that opened your big fucking mouth.. show us how big and badd ass your shit is.. your wifes car is a turd like the rest of your shit.. you opened your mouth now are you going to man up and be there at 9 with your money to get your ass handed to you before the year even starts.

Sledge_WS6
12-01-2009, 06:53 PM

this ends now

Actually a threat is more like a specific event happening. "I'm gonna kill you so bad, you wouldn't wish I'd be killing you so bad".

sparkles
12-01-2009, 06:57 PM

Lol. Just a quick little jaunt up the stairs from the basement dungeon of a room you have at your parents house. "I just talked to my daddy. He said I can use his "super fast car" to go beat up some big mean guy. on the internet" Sounds just like some other douche waffle on here that claims to have a all mighty baller Audi S4. Then daddy put on his good wife beater, opened a new can of PBR, and headed out to the gravel driveway to pre heat the Fox Body.

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2009, 06:59 PM
^ and your officially retarded, george has his own house and garage, and a faster car than his dads in it..

StreetSweeper
12-01-2009, 07:00 PM

Lol. Just a quick little jaunt up the stairs from the basement dungeon of a room you have at your parents house. "I just talked to my daddy. He said I can use his "super fast car" to go beat up some big mean guy. on the internet" Sounds just like some other douche waffle on here that claims to have a all mighty baller Audi S4. Then daddy put on his good wife beater, opened a new can of PBR, and headed out to the gravel driveway to pre heat the Fox Body.

As far as im concerned your gay to!! Look at your fuckin scren name.. Considering i have my own fucking house and own shop. and Fiddys car happens to be in my dads shop at my dads house. HOMO!! Nice try though.

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2009, 07:00 PM
and the car he was referring to is mine that i have stored there...your better off staying on fagsource...

StreetSweeper
12-01-2009, 07:02 PM
Faggles i mean sparkles, you better go back to a playground where you might be able to make it on the monkey bars! :butthead:

sparkles
12-01-2009, 07:03 PM
^ and your officially retarded, george has his own house and garage, and a faster car than his dads in it..

Ooooooo...as long as it's official, it's ok then. Sounded like a pre pubesant Ddub IMO. Call them like they sound.

If his shit's so weak, why do you guys need 8 cars to beat him. Now you got some Ddub trying to bring his dad's car out...in December...in 30 degree weather...all because your e penis is so little.

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2009, 07:03 PM
hmmm, well it looks like i should go throw on some sweatpants bc it must be past uncle T's bedtime, whats the matter? wifey wont let you come out and play?

sparkles
12-01-2009, 07:05 PM
Faggles i mean sparkles, you better go back to a playground where you might be able to make it on the monkey bars! :butthead:

Your old lady doesn't want me to leave there fella. Says she like to have something larger then a mouse turd to play with once in a while. Maybe you should hit up those late night infomercials. Please her once in a while.

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2009, 07:05 PM

Ooooooo...as long as it's official, it's ok then. Sounded like a pre pubesant Ddub IMO. Call them like they sound.

If his shit's so weak, why do you guys need 8 cars to beat him. Now you got some Ddub trying to bring his dad's car out...in December...in 30 degree weather...all because your e penis is so little.

need 8 cars to beat him? wtf are you smoking? just cause everyone wants a little run at making some easy money?

and he said his dad would bring his car out, not he was driving his dads car, and who wouldnt want to go out for alittle last run to make some lunch money before winter?

your a joke dude

StreetSweeper
12-01-2009, 07:06 PM
hmmm, well it looks like i should go throw on some sweatpants bc it must be past uncle T's bedtime, whats the matter? wifey wont let you come out and play?

Yea she he said he was taken her car to a race, she new better and told him to stay home and save his money!

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2009, 07:06 PM
yeah sparkles you must be a hell of a player since you need your fugly TA "for the ladies"

Deimos
12-01-2009, 07:07 PM
Yeah this race isn't happening tonight

StreetSweeper
12-01-2009, 07:07 PM

need 8 cars to beat him? wtf are you smoking? just cause everyone wants a little run at making some easy money?

and he said his dad would bring his car out, not he was driving his dads car, and who wouldnt want to go out for alittle last run to make some lunch money before winter?

your a joke dude

My dad happens to know Scotty T is a tool to and thought that he would get in on the action to.... But everyone knows his new screen name should be AllTALK actually Uncle T i can have trevor change that for you lmk.

StreetSweeper
12-01-2009, 07:11 PM
Headen to his crew cheifs for dinner. He cant make it!

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2009, 07:12 PM
PAAAUUULLYYYY BBBB!!

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2009, 07:14 PM
haha scottys probably on the phone with his lawyer telling them i "threatened" him, i wish i could see the look on his face when his lawyer give him the big "are you fucking kidding me?"

sparkles
12-01-2009, 07:14 PM
yeah sparkles you must be a hell of a player since you need your fugly TA "for the ladies"

You are truly one of the most ignorant, blind, dimwitted, short bus riding, dipshits on the face of the earth. I swear I lose an IQ point every time you put something on here and I read it. If you REALLY want to take my sig quote for truth, knock yourself out. Sarcasm must be above your head...along with a few other things. "Keep on keepin on" Ddub jr.

StreetSweeper
12-01-2009, 07:16 PM

You are truly one of the most ignorant, blind, dimwitted, short bus riding, dipshits on the face of the earth. I swear I lose an IQ point every time you put something on here and I read it. If you REALLY want to take my sig quote for truth, knock yourself out. Sarcasm must be above your head...along with a few other things. "Keep on keepin on" Ddub jr.

He rides a fuckin bandit to.. and who the hell is D-Dub.. what im trying to figure out is why you even come on this site. Your a no body your self. I mean Uncle T is a no body, but atleast he showed his face and attempted to spray 10 stages of nitrous.

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2009, 07:17 PM
your effortless halfwitted attempts at bashing me only make you look like more of a fucktard, i didnt realize we were talking shit like we are in kindergarten, you "butthead"..

did you forget that from your doucher posts earlier that no one likes you here?

StreetSweeper
12-01-2009, 07:19 PM
this homo must reside on dragsource? am i right?

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2009, 07:21 PM
yeah hes the self acclaimed "e-thug" over there...LMAO

30lbsboost
12-01-2009, 07:21 PM
haha scottys probably on the phone with his lawyer telling them i "threatened" him, i wish i could see the look on his face when his lawyer give him the big "are you fucking kidding me?"

im not doing that.......but your comment was crossing the line
I have zero time for that type of thing, ok?

JacobS
12-01-2009, 07:22 PM
your effortless halfwitted attempts at bashing me only make you look like more of a fucktard, i didnt realize we were talking shit like we are in kindergarten, you "butthead"..

"what are you lookin at butthead?"/back to the future quote

30lbsboost
/

30lbsboost
/

30lbsboost
/

30lbsboost
12-01-2009, 07:23 PM
/

30lbsboost
/

30lbsboost
ha...................................i got to page 30 1st!

StreetSweeper

So tellling you that your a pussy that just talks. since you said you would come out and fuckin race tonight and that you would be there at 9 and since we told you to be serious and confirm it and that if you didnt show next time you seen us it wouldnt be so easy.. big deal!

Grab your tampon and tell us are you going to be there or net.. Its a yes or no fucking answer... If you dont wanna do it just tell us that your a YACKER and have to stay home and continue to Yack and Wack your weiner because you have no intentions in ever doin shit like you have continued to show us for the passed racing season!

Ok YES OR NO END OF STORY!

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2009, 07:24 PM
how many times are you going to tell us we are crossing the line? grow a set and back your mouth up....i was simply stating, if you were trying to get me to go to cr to flake on us as a joke, it wouldnt be taken lightly...

sparkles
12-01-2009, 07:25 PM

To both of you Ddubs ( that would be D W for the less intelligent (meaning douche waffle)), do you really think I give 2 shits if I'm liked on here or not? Lemme check...nope, still don't. Neither one of you butt pirates know me, my vehicles, or anything else. I live in DM. Only thing you know is what I let you know. A simple short list of vehicles for reference (PS that's not all of them BTW). I know nothing ( thank god) of the ShitSucker's times or vehicle, but as for you and your times Mr. Tiny Nuts, I would say a certain "fugly" TA might be a little too much for you to handle.

30lbsboost
12-01-2009, 07:26 PM

So tellling you that your a pussy that just talks. since you said you would come out and fuckin race tonight and that you would be there at 9 and since we told you to be serious and confirm it and that if you didnt show next time you seen us it wouldnt be so easy.. big deal!

Grab your tampon and tell us are you going to be there or net.. Its a yes or no fucking answer... If you dont wanna do it just tell us that your a YACKER and have to stay home and continue to Yack and Wack your weiner because you have no intentions in ever doin shit like you have continued to show us for the passed racing season!

honestly i thought it whould be funny to not show this time, and vid tape you guys waiting.......hahahahahah!

30lbsboost
how many times are you going to tell us we are crossing the line? grow a set and back your mouth up....i was simply stating, if you were trying to get me to go to cr to flake on us as a joke, it wouldnt be taken lightly...

i dont care

StreetSweeper

To both of you Ddubs ( that would be D W for the less intelligent (meaning douche waffle)), do you really think I give 2 shits if I'm liked on here or not? Lemme check...nope, still don't. Neither one of you butt pirates know me, my vehicles, or anything else. I live in DM. Only thing you know is what I let you know. A simple short list of vehicles for reference (PS that's not all of them BTW). I know nothing ( thank god) of the ShitSucker's times or vehicle, but as for you and your times Mr. Tiny Nuts, I would say a certain "fugly" TA might be a little too much for you to handle.

Well there is yacker number 2!

Deimos
12-01-2009, 07:28 PM
Uber gay. You would make him drive all that way for that?

StreetSweeper
12-01-2009, 07:28 PM

honestly i thought it whould be funny to not show this time, and vid tape you guys waiting.......hahahahahah!

Basically video taping your self being a pussy is what that would be.. actually that would be proof that your just all talk for the 250th time.. could you imagine that your going to post a video of us waiting for 30ozofboost to show up and fail again!

StreetSweeper
12-01-2009, 07:29 PM

What else is he ganna do lord knows that your camaro torn apart would have a better chance then any of his running pyles of shit!

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2009, 07:29 PM
LOL we got another uncle T on our hands, werent you looking at buying a d1 procharger for your TPI TA? give me a fucking break...your as bad as mufflover too....

and scotty, i kinda wish that would of happened, because we probably would of saw you, and...oops i better stop, you might get some sand in your vag again..

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2009, 07:30 PM
haha thats true, we would have VIDEO proof from him of himself bitching out...

sparkles

Coming from Ddub, butt pirate #1!

StreetSweeper
LOL we got another uncle T on our hands, werent you looking at buying a d1 procharger for your TPI TA? give me a fucking break...your as bad as mufflover too....

and scotty, i kinda wish that would of happened, because we probably would of saw you, and...oops i better stop, you might get some sand in your vag again..

Only diff is Muff actually can spout off some funny shit once in a while!

StreetSweeper
12-01-2009, 07:31 PM

Coming from Ddub, butt pirate #1!

LOL Sparkles... every time i see that i laugh!

Deimos
12-01-2009, 07:32 PM

What else is he ganna do lord knows that your camaro torn apart would have a better chance then any of his running pyles of shit!

I'm not gonna lie I was running a scenario through my mind of racing with no floors but I have no way of getting meats under there and my vaccum pumps in limbo.

sparkles
12-01-2009, 07:33 PM

Point being? Getting tired of filling bottles. At this point, it wouldn't be needed to hand you your ass.

Peace out ladies. Gonna give you guys some time to put your cocks down and come up with something witty.

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2009, 07:33 PM
Ddub, that has got to be the gayest fucking insult i have heard in a long time....well, your just a big DBH, dumb butt head...lol wow

StreetSweeper
12-01-2009, 07:34 PM

I'm not gonna lie I was running a scenario through my mind of racing with no floors but I have no way of getting meats under there and my vaccum pumps in limbo.

That would work, then you wouldnt even need brakes.. you could stop with your feet... lol!

Deimos
12-01-2009, 07:34 PM
Sparkles buy my DFI so I can buy an air fuel meter

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2009, 07:35 PM

Point being? At this point, it wouldn't be needed to hand you your ass.

Peace out ladies. Gonna give you guys some time to put your cocks down and come up with something witty.

would you like to put your money where your mouth is? well, i guess i better not, i already have one yacker on my hands, no need to deal with two no shows...TPI HAHAHAHAHA

Deimos
Brakes I got. Tires are off an old 80's car lol It runs just not very well it would be a whole lot of spinning

StreetSweeper
Sparkles buy my DFI so I can buy an air fuel meter

Im sure Uncle Taylor will have a extra narrow band for sale here prety soon! Or maybe he has some hook ups for cost at the snap on dealor from work! LOL

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2009, 07:36 PM
thats pretty funny that you had to edit your post and mention bottles like your going to scare me, your a joke and so is your junk...

sparkles
12-01-2009, 07:36 PM

would you like to put your money where your mouth is? well, i guess i better not, i already have one yacker on my hands, no need to deal with two no shows...TPI HAHAHAHAHA

OK? You coming to DSM tonight then?

Deimos
12-01-2009, 07:38 PM
I will cut ya a hell of a deal sparkles I'm not playing buy it you know you wanna

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2009, 07:38 PM
the last place i would be going tonight is over to dsm to "hang at wrenches" and watch you hump your bottle

sparkles
12-01-2009, 07:39 PM
thats pretty funny that you had to edit your post and mention bottles like your going to scare me, your a joke and so is your junk...

Nice one there Pot. "Yes, I am black". Like I said, NOBODY on here knows shit about me or what I have.

30lbsboost
12-01-2009, 07:39 PM
the last place i would be going tonight is over to dsm to "hang at wrenches" and watch you hump your bottle

go to dsm!!!!

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2009, 07:40 PM
you forgot to add that NOBODY CARES either!

FiFdYnUtZ

go to dsm!!!!

go to mcdonalds!!!!!

sparkles

Then STFU and don't call me out. Let your e penis do your racing for you.

StreetSweeper

Nice one there Pot. "Yes, I am black". Like I said, NOBODY on here knows shit about me or what I have.

AND YOUR POINT IS.. IM SURE HE IS A EQUAL OPORTUNITY ASS WHOOPER!

30lbsboost
hey sparkles.....check out my new avitar....hahah

sparkles
12-01-2009, 07:41 PM
I will cut ya a hell of a deal sparkles I'm not playing buy it you know you wanna

Lol. Pm'd

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2009, 07:42 PM

Then STFU and don't call me out. Let your e penis do your racing for you.

your a joke, good night.

StreetSweeper

you spend all night looken for that!

FiFdYnUtZ
oooo got a new e-butt buddy do ya?

StreetSweeper
12-01-2009, 07:43 PM
where the hell is muff lover, get in here and crack some jokes!

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2009, 07:44 PM
lol he's not used to having it go a page every 20min

30lbsboost
12-01-2009, 07:46 PM

you spend all night looken for that!

better than spending all day

LT1Dan
12-01-2009, 07:46 PM
lol he's not used to having it go a page every 20min

Dial-up isn't that quick.

30lbsboost
12-01-2009, 07:54 PM
Im nicer than I look, ....really :biggrin:

stangvortech
12-01-2009, 07:55 PM
hahaha shit this winter is going to get out of control......I love it.

StreetSweeper
12-01-2009, 07:56 PM
You are playing pictures out dude!

30lbsboost
12-01-2009, 07:56 PM
hahaha shit this winter is going to get out of control......I love it.

yes it is.......but soon I will have to keep off the net work in the shop

Domestic Disturbance
12-01-2009, 07:58 PM

You saw the jet? Eagle 1 has landed. Over

30lbsboost
12-01-2009, 07:59 PM

wisky alpha rodger!!

LT1Dan
12-01-2009, 07:59 PM

Negative Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.

JacobS
12-01-2009, 08:01 PM
great balls of fire!

30lbsboost
12-01-2009, 08:02 PM

Negative Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.

hey look its fifty and george!

Domestic Disturbance
12-01-2009, 08:03 PM
I've only heard of the eagle 1 in myths and legends. no ones ever seen it in person. You can hear it coming though... so I hear

StreetSweeper
12-01-2009, 08:13 PM
HEY LOOK WHO IT IS... SUPER SCOTTY T!

allgo
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/allgojoe/gtfo_jungle.gif

FiFdYnUtZ
ok uncle t now the pictures are just annoying...

allgo
12-01-2009, 08:14 PM

OK? You coming to DSM tonight then?

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/allgojoe/thisisfunnythisisyousb7.png

30lbsboost
12-01-2009, 08:15 PM
HEY LOOK WHO IT IS... SUPER SCOTTY T!

lol

thats a really good picture of me :bigthumb:

JacobS
12-01-2009, 08:15 PM
allgo for president!!!

30lbsboost
12-01-2009, 08:17 PM
whats the page record on a thread on this site?????

StreetSweeper
12-01-2009, 08:18 PM
358 keep going panzy ass !

JacobS
12-01-2009, 08:18 PM
search newb

Sledge_WS6
12-01-2009, 08:20 PM
What is the record for asking how "whats the page record on a thread on this site?????"...you've gotta be getting close 'cause you've asked about every three fuckin' pages. More than this.

30lbsboost
12-01-2009, 08:21 PM
never mind I figured it out

StreetSweeper
12-01-2009, 08:22 PM
What is the record for asking how "whats the page record on a thread on this site?????"...you've gotta be getting close 'cause you've asked about every three fuckin' pages. More than this.

hahah lmao no fucking joke !

JacobS
12-01-2009, 08:23 PM
never mind I figured it out
that was stupid...

allgo
12-01-2009, 08:24 PM

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/allgojoe/torino.png

allgo
12-01-2009, 08:25 PM
sorry guys I just love posting pics... keep going..

Sledge_WS6
12-01-2009, 08:30 PM
sorry guys I just love posting pics... keep going..

I bet my banana is bigger than Uncle T's banana:

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6074/bananae.jpg

Domestic Disturbance
12-01-2009, 08:30 PM
watermelon sounds good!
http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh221/DD2000SS/40mptmv.gif

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2009, 08:31 PM
LMAO at least allgo's have been making me laugh!

StreetSweeper
12-01-2009, 08:31 PM
Uncle T ready for deer season :butthead:

StreetSweeper
12-01-2009, 08:35 PM
Here is sparkles!

Deimos
12-01-2009, 08:46 PM
you're a long way from home Dorthy

allgo
12-01-2009, 08:49 PM

Is this you?
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/allgojoe/hardon.jpg

allgo
12-01-2009, 08:51 PM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/allgojoe/ThreadSausageLevelMed.jpg

allgo
12-01-2009, 08:53 PM
demios you shouldnt go bungee jumping bud..... sorry dude

]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/allgojoe/BUNGEEPO.jpg

30lbsboost
12-01-2009, 08:54 PM
heres a nice picture of gearge and fifty together

allgo
12-01-2009, 08:56 PM
PIT CREW???

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/allgojoe/a8-1.jpg

StreetSweeper
12-01-2009, 08:56 PM
heres a nice picture of gearge and fifty together

I thought that was more like you and your crew cheif Paul B!

30lbsboost
12-01-2009, 08:58 PM
PIT CREW???

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/allgojoe/a8-1.jpg

you trying to steal my pit crew?

Deimos
12-01-2009, 08:59 PM
What can I say? You make me so happy I could just shit!

Deimos
12-01-2009, 09:00 PM
What's this I'm the start of page 34?

Sledge_WS6
12-01-2009, 09:04 PM
What's this I'm the start of page 34?

Here is a cookie:
http://thehealthblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/cookie.jpg

But...you better look out for this guy:
http://www.dexterityconsulting.ca/files/u2/cookie-monster_with_text.jpg

30lbsboost
12-01-2009, 09:05 PM
my junk, nose piece mocked up

JacobS
12-01-2009, 09:10 PM
looks a little out of your league!!!!!!!

30lbsboost
12-01-2009, 09:10 PM
looks a little out of your league!!!!!!!

what?

Rollin on Dubs
12-01-2009, 09:16 PM
http://pictureisunrelated.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/wtf_pics-naked-tandem-duo.jpg

What uncle T will be racing against Fifdy with next spring! (You should be cutting out your Origami grille inserts instead of camping out on the forums)

Deimos
12-01-2009, 09:18 PM
Your really not doing a turbo with a manual are you?

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2009, 09:20 PM
lmao of course he is! his driving "skill" will make up for it! :)

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2009, 09:21 PM
btw i like how you bought a big ass turbo before anything else haha

StreetSweeper
12-01-2009, 09:22 PM
my junk, nose piece mocked up

You ganna put a big cone filter on the front of that pyle!

30lbsboost
12-01-2009, 09:22 PM
http://pictureisunrelated.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/wtf_pics-naked-tandem-duo.jpg

What uncle T will be racing against Fifdy with next spring! (You should be cutting out your Origami grille inserts instead of camping out on the forums)

leave the pictures of your boyfriend and you out of this please

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2009, 09:23 PM
yeah, i should put confetti in a parachute and when scotty gets drug i'll pull it and watch him puff his motor! LOL

Deimos
12-01-2009, 09:25 PM
I'm pretty sure with my turbo engine I was instructed to buy a deadenbear power glide with a 1.8 straight cut gear with a HUGE tranny cooler

30lbsboost
12-01-2009, 09:25 PM
Your really not doing a turbo with a manual are you?

yep...... i sure am munci 4 speed, stock ls1, got a really good deal on a nitrous cam, 88mm turbo, sold my 9" and going back to a 10 bolt rear diff

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2009, 09:27 PM
its funny that you say that because your retarded ass was going to do half of that shit....dont even lie, you were wanting to buy deans stock ls1 shortblock with nitrous cam...i shouldnt even make fun of it and i should let you do it, all that much more fun

30lbsboost
12-01-2009, 09:31 PM
its funny that you say that because your retarded ass was going to do half of that shit....dont even lie, you were wanting to buy deans stock ls1 shortblock with nitrous cam...i shouldnt even make fun of it and i should let you do it, all that much more fun

no really thats what im doing

Deimos
12-01-2009, 09:32 PM
Hmm 101 mm turbo is what I was running. You know to be honest I think I remember you saying real men do it with sticks. But didn't you over rev your first nitrous engine like 7 years ago by not installing a window switch and destroying one of your engines? I doubt your gonna raise 7 grand for a clutchless tranny to do a turbo right so your going with a glide. If you stay stick Fifdy will smoke ya.

JacobS
12-01-2009, 09:37 PM

no really thats what im doing
fifdy will then tree you, then door your ass!!!!

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2009, 09:39 PM
guys quit giving him tips! haha if other people build his shit i wont have a chance!

allgo
12-01-2009, 09:40 PM
Found this pic of muff... drunk fuck..lol

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/allgojoe/7.jpg

JacobS
12-01-2009, 09:40 PM
he wont take any tips from us. hes to stubborn

JacobS
12-01-2009, 09:41 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/coogrman08/ngbbs44328a289dd3d.jpg

StreetSweeper
12-01-2009, 09:42 PM
i wouldnt be suprized if that retard didnt try a three on the tree, and then he would be like... REAL MEN DO IT WITH THERE RIGHT HAND! lol bahahahh

allgo
Scott shave the rest of your back please..

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/allgojoe/funny-picture-1992977255.jpg

30lbsboost
Hmm 101 mm turbo is what I was running. You know to be honest I think I remember you saying real men do it with sticks. But didn't you over rev your first nitrous engine like 7 years ago by not installing a window switch and destroying one of your engines? I doubt your gonna raise 7 grand for a clutchless tranny to do a turbo right so your going with a glide. If you stay stick Fifdy will smoke ya.

I did not over rev one of my first nitrous engines, never happned

StreetSweeper
12-01-2009, 09:44 PM

OMG DUDE i about fell off the couch over this one! :supz:

allgo
12-01-2009, 09:45 PM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/allgojoe/2.gif

30lbsboost
12-01-2009, 09:45 PM

lol

allgo
12-01-2009, 09:51 PM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/allgojoe/funny.jpg

allgo
12-01-2009, 09:51 PM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/allgojoe/gross-1.gif

JacobS
12-01-2009, 09:52 PM
damn! bitches be shittin!

30lbsboost
12-01-2009, 09:56 PM
joe, can have hair like me too...

30lbsboost
12-01-2009, 10:01 PM
joe, can have hair like me too...
and anouther pic....nice, huh?

FiFdYnUtZ
12-01-2009, 10:02 PM
no

30lbsboost
12-01-2009, 10:03 PM
no

no sense of humor ^

Sledge_WS6
12-01-2009, 10:06 PM
no

no sense of humor ^

Either that or your's is just that dry.

stangvortech
12-01-2009, 10:08 PM
30oz the parts you got from Japan are almost here and it is not looking good……:help:
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd109/99v6red/1194016198263pm1.jpg

30lbsboost
12-01-2009, 10:10 PM
joe and stangvortec hanging out

stangvortec , your such a clown :neener:

black88gt
12-01-2009, 11:05 PM
im lovin the tubs scott

http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_may2009/RedneckSpareTire.jpg

69gt4speed
12-02-2009, 12:17 AM
You know I met Scott and I like him but damn he's such a barker.... Quote: my car is running hard it's all fixed. I took my car out and it running great now... Bark, bark, bark.

Deimos
12-02-2009, 06:23 AM
Wait my bad you didn't over rev I'm sure I was told you bounced off the rev limiter while on nitrous.

Mufflover
12-02-2009, 07:59 AM

haha i should have stoped drinking sooner

30lbsboost
12-02-2009, 11:38 AM
Wait my bad you didn't over rev I'm sure I was told you bounced off the rev limiter while on nitrous.

Lol...no offense, but.you need to get your info from a better sorce, never missed a gear and hit the rev, never happened.

FiFdYnUtZ
12-02-2009, 12:15 PM
^ just like you have never backed up a single thing you have said, i need to start a punk out tally

Mufflover
12-02-2009, 12:48 PM
How about you start a dipshit tally to and put your name first then maybe 30ooZZZ

FiFdYnUtZ
12-02-2009, 12:50 PM
geez with all this attention on scotty i almost forgot how big of a fucktard you are..

Scott
12-02-2009, 01:20 PM
nothing wrong with hitting the revlimiter on the nitrous!! I've done it plenty of times, nice flames out of the exhaust too!!

Deimos
12-02-2009, 01:37 PM
U would Scott, you would. PS those slicks sucked

OldSkoolRCR
12-02-2009, 03:26 PM

:bigthumb:

OldSkoolRCR
12-02-2009, 03:49 PM
Rich during a interview... "And I had this guy in Iowa that had a 13 sec car with a parachute, We called him parachute BOY!!!"
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l152/OldskoolRcr/Rich_Christensen.jpg

FiFdYnUtZ
12-02-2009, 03:49 PM
LMMFAO!!!!!!

JacobS
12-02-2009, 04:17 PM
the beast is back!!! :help:

30lbsboost
12-02-2009, 04:39 PM
Rich during a interview... "And I had this guy in Iowa that had a 13 sec car with a parachute, We called him parachute BOY!!!"

I put up with the little comments and the vid of my car being towed back....tried to play it off as fun ... and so I cracked some jokes back...........fuck you!!! .....its on now!

30lbsboost
12-02-2009, 04:51 PM
yep....the KEYBOARD WARROIRS are at it again!

sparkles
12-02-2009, 05:30 PM
im lovin the tubs scott

http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_may2009/RedneckSpareTire.jpg

Not gonna lie, that's pretty fucking funny.

sparkles
12-02-2009, 05:45 PM
BTW, I wanted to be the first to congratulate TinyNuts and Allslow.

http://imgs.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2004/02/14/ba_gaymarriage136pc.jpg

sparkles
12-02-2009, 05:48 PM
Muff and his mom, lol.

http://chachadur.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/mcdonalds.jpg

Rollin on Dubs
12-02-2009, 06:09 PM

That is hilarious! Hey Uncle T, I will be at Cape Canaveral later this year to launch our Satellites, do you want me to look around to find some laundry like this for your junk. I figure as fast as your new car will be, better safe than sorry!
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/09Eg5Da5lJ1Vw/610x.jpg

allgo
12-02-2009, 06:30 PM
enough said sparkles....

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/allgojoe/SparklesTheClown2-135x192.jpg

OldSkoolRCR
12-02-2009, 06:36 PM

I put up with the little comments and the vid of my car being towed back....tried to play it off as fun ... and so I cracked some jokes back...........fuck you!!! .....its on now!

CALM down there Spunkie, its all in fun, just as your pics, and comments. I personally think you should have taken your adult self, shut your mouth, built your car, and let it do you talking for you, Your track record is not all that great at this point, so that opens the doors to being fucked with. But I suppose that would have been much harder then 35 pages of BS. The differance between you and 90% of the people fuckin with you is....They can back up there clams. You'll figure it out eventually. Good luck!

sparkles
12-02-2009, 06:38 PM
enough said sparkles....

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/allgojoe/SparklesTheClown2-135x192.jpg

Weaksauce man.

Back on topic kinda. Is this "locked in" per say or are the details still being sorted out?

sparkles
12-02-2009, 06:40 PM
Google Allgo. I shit you not this is what comes up. Nuff said.

http://allgo.org/allgo/

FiFdYnUtZ
12-02-2009, 07:34 PM
i would like to think its locked in but i have a strong feeling im going to be adding another tally to the punk out list....

Deimos
12-02-2009, 08:08 PM
I'll race ya fifdy I got my trek all decked out and ready to pedal right past your ass.

stangvortech
12-02-2009, 08:28 PM
how much u going to spray deimos with that kit???

FiFdYnUtZ
12-02-2009, 08:35 PM
ugh this thread is getting old and repetitive...

Deimos
12-02-2009, 08:35 PM
its a dual stage car is setup for 500-550 with the torque converter I got

Deimos
12-02-2009, 08:36 PM

Thats what she said

Domestic Disturbance
12-02-2009, 09:11 PM
and then it died

allgo
12-02-2009, 09:11 PM

Wow that was interesting... big diffence between me and you though , I can and will back up anything on here I say, unlike you I wont hide behind a screen, when I see you I will tell you to your face that your car is a pile and you are a puss period. I have heard about your 10 second 1/8th mile passes whitey. :Hangman:
Now get back on here and call me e- thug or something cool like I know you will, or shut the hell up no one on here cares. Or better yet meet me at eddyville in the spring and I will bring one of my cars to tear the sparkles out of your earl shive paint job.

K-ville
12-02-2009, 09:13 PM

Wow that was interesting... big diffence between me and you though , I can and will back up anything on here I say, unlike you I wont hide behind a screen, when I see you I will tell you to your face that your car is a pile and you are a puss period. I have heard about your 10 second 1/8th mile passes whitey. :Hangman:
Now get back on here and call me e- thug or something cool like I know you will, or shut the hell up no one on here cares. Or better yet meet me at eddyville in the spring and I will bring one of my cars to tear the sparkles out of your earl shive paint job.

just bring the titan :biggrin:

JacobS
12-02-2009, 09:14 PM
start a new one!! thats what we did with derelick!!

K-ville
12-02-2009, 09:17 PM
oh no!!! now sparkles wont buy anything from me either!!

sparkles
12-02-2009, 09:17 PM

Wow that was interesting... big diffence between me and you though , I can and will back up anything on here I say, unlike you I wont hide behind a screen, when I see you I will tell you to your face

Awe...someone get all butthurt? Big difference between you and I is I'm backing up my story with facts. I'm a clown? You're a queer. Woulda thunk it?

Oh yeah, a colored queer, lol.

sparkles
12-02-2009, 09:20 PM
oh no!!! now sparkles wont buy anything from me either!!

I should probably take everyone's oh so wise advise and not worry about modding my "TPI". Not worth it from what I hear. Of coarse this "TPI" guy has already gone quicker then that certain someone with my hillbilly, T Top popped, wife beater wearing, mullet mobile. :yawinkle:

Deimos
12-02-2009, 09:20 PM
ALLGO has noGO

FiFdYnUtZ
12-02-2009, 09:25 PM
lol havent you noticed that not a single person likes you here yet? and also doesnt care about damn near anything you say?

i like how there is one post regarding my car and you think you know how fast it is, wanna meet me the same date as the race with uncle T and back your mouth up? since you know oh so much about my junk...go hump your bottle fag boy, no one likes you here..

Deimos
12-02-2009, 09:28 PM
Aww fifdy was that directed towards me I'm down.

Deimos
12-02-2009, 09:33 PM
BTW if Georgey you or Scotty K give me nitrous advice I will listen. I imagine that was to Sparkles cuz his mullet machine will stomp ya. Thirdgen's unite

FiFdYnUtZ
12-02-2009, 09:35 PM
yes it was to sparkles

K-ville
12-02-2009, 09:36 PM
BTW if Georgey you or Scotty K give me nitrous advice I will listen. I imagine that was to Sparkles cuz his mullet machine will stomp ya. Thirdgen's unite

what do you have for a car and such? i just got to thinkin i dont even know what you have

Deimos
12-02-2009, 09:36 PM
Just joking but seriously nitrous help would be awesome.

stangvortech
12-02-2009, 09:37 PM
500 shot is alot of nnnnnnaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwsssssssssssss

FiFdYnUtZ
12-02-2009, 09:37 PM
ask uncle T, he's and EXPERT nitrous tuner...;)

FiFdYnUtZ
12-02-2009, 09:38 PM
500 shot would get hella expensive! it would take like a bottle every 3 passes!

Deimos
12-02-2009, 09:38 PM
Yeah it is. ALOT of cylinder pressure.

Deimos
12-02-2009, 09:39 PM
500 shot would get hella expensive! it would take like a bottle every 3 passes!

Good thing I work 2 jobs lol

Deimos
12-02-2009, 09:40 PM
ask uncle T, he's and EXPERT nitrous tuner...;)

I would like to get advice from non blowing up engines thanks

K-ville
12-02-2009, 09:41 PM
deimos what is your setup? nevermind