Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Give me a Gun: most hated family in america!!

I own the domain name "GodHatesTheWBC.com" (WBC standing for westboro baptist church) but I haven't decided yet what I'm going to do with it.

I bought it quite a while back when I watched a few videos about these idiots and their impressive brainwashing skills (though it only seems to work on their inbred family).

Any ideas? I bet I could probably get a few bucks for it on ebay as well. lol

Zac

judging, hating, etc are sins. They are hypocritical mislead people who need our help. Feel bad for them, don't get mad; as hard as it is not to. If you yell back at them its just as bad (as hard as it is to believe).

Re: Give me a Gun: most hated family in america!!

its one thing to hate gays and all that.. i mean thats one of the biggest things now days with some christians who disapprove of gays... but this lady is so F**KING stupid... gays eat poop, and then he asks her where in the bible does it say god hates gays and shes like its do not commit adultery... she makes it seem like all men who are married are gay and have sex with men. But the part that really got to me was the part where they go to dead service memebers funerals. I actually was on Funeral honors where I had to do the 21 gun salute and carry the casket. In our van we actually had live Ammo just incase some dumbass like these people try to do something stupid. There is a biker gang who show up to sevice members funerals and post guard outside to stop any stupid people from attacking or anything, which is kinda cool.

where are all the mother-murdering, church dwelling, psychopathic serial killers when you actually need them? maybe her father, Gramps, molested her when she was young to make her believe all this bull shit and he is all knowing and what not.

the best part to me is how when people ask her how sher can believe all of this, all she can do is tell the other people what is wrong with them in an attempt to avoid the simple and direct question. i would love to argue with her over a glass of booze....