Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mexicans

i dont think they work harder either they just have the jobs that make them look like they look hard
    Im not driving fast, Im flying low.

1995 Mazda Miata - Autocross Warrior
    2000 Subaru 2.5RS - Custom turbo @ 6psi
    1997 S10 - work horse

2005 Z51 Corvette 508whp NA - sold :'( "this one still hurts"
    2007 WRX - 13.2 @ 102mph 1.7 60ft -(sold)
    2003 FZ1 - 10.995 @ 124.5mph - (sold
    2006 R6s -10.998 @ 121mph - (sold)

Name- Eric

I'm on my way to bed to be in Chicago at 7am and its a Mexican that checks me in and he is legal and has a brand new ford F150 he had me look at.
    We talk about this subject and he has no problem with it but he did tell me illegals piss him off as it cost his family a lot of money to get here legal, And people give him looks like go home Illegal Mexican.
    And places I go to that have illegals all drive nice or new vehicles so a lot of the illegals get good jobs, Not just ones we "AMERICANS" Don't want!!!!

I work at a place pollunating corn over the summer and the migrant workers dont work faster then the regular high school kids that work there, they just work cheaper and longer hours and there are a lot more of them.
    2000 Trans Am: 160* thermo msd wires bmr driveshaft loop. high 13s in late 2013!

why wouldnt they want to try and take texas too? Anywhere near the border and everyone is speaking spanish.

Also i see alot of mexican roofers, but they only do shingle jobs for some reason. No different then any other worker. Used to be hard to communicate with but after i went to texas you pick up the spanish quick. Good refresher from spanish I & II

if i remember right they had texas at one time but we fought them and made them stay on the other side of the river. i beleive we kicked there ass big time
    Im not driving fast, Im flying low.

1995 Mazda Miata - Autocross Warrior
    2000 Subaru 2.5RS - Custom turbo @ 6psi
    1997 S10 - work horse

2005 Z51 Corvette 508whp NA - sold :'( "this one still hurts"
    2007 WRX - 13.2 @ 102mph 1.7 60ft -(sold)
    2003 FZ1 - 10.995 @ 124.5mph - (sold
    2006 R6s -10.998 @ 121mph - (sold)

Name- Eric

everyone forget about NEW mexico...

about the shingling, theirs a name for it. Where people will do only one job so that they cant scew up something else...

Re: Mexicans

Bottom line imho to stop these illegal's from wanting to come here..

1 Ban out of state co. from advertising for jobs in border states in spanish language and providing transportation to out of state from border areas.
    2 Prosecute co. and ceos for aiding and abetting illegals with fines and jail sentences. Not just a lil fine and don't do that. A guy caught with weed at his house could get his property seized and sold, seize the co. sell it to a competitor, stockholders would get mighty upset and stop that from happening.
    3 Anyone found with falsified documents sent to afganistan and dropped off by the nearest poppy farm and allowed one phone call to their relatives.
    4 We need to pressure co. and the gov to stop this bs, you know how to do that..
    5 The root problem is it sucks to live in mexico what to do about that? Overpopulation there, bad climate most places, corruption, like rats jumping off a sinking ship. My old job was outsourced in 80 to mexico, guess that didn't help much. :roll:

Ok #3 isn't a option but remember it is the co. that promote this, that condone it, look the other way.

You know the reason already and it is taking away jobs esp the part timers, college kids. Oh you say nobody wants those jobs? Well maybe if they would pay a bit more, then you say it cuts ppl out of work? I'd rather hire 5 legals than 10 illegals, that's 5 extra better paying jobs for legals.

It is nothing more than slaveholders holding slaves to do their bidding... Back in the old days co. would hire children to do their bidding after slaves were outlawed, same thing different day. Your relatives worked hard to get labor laws, raised hell, voted out ppl. We survived fine. Soon it will be too late it could be war. Civil war over this same issue basically.