Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Celebrity Do You Look Like?

IAF Team Member

Re: What Celebrity Do You Look Like?

Yea but Adam Goldberg and Nick Lachey look NOOOTHING alike...lol those things are kinda goofy.

^LoL yeah.

Well you can read the "How it works" part for an explanation on that.

Basically it compares your facial features to that of their database of celebrity pictures. So like if you have a lot of the same features as Nick Lachey and also a lot of the same features as Adam Goldberg, that doesn't mean that those two have to look alike. Like my eyes and nose might be shaped just like Nick Lachey's, but maybe my neck, forehead, and cheeks might be very similar to Adam Goldberg. That's kind of an explanation for that.

You know what I think they should do? Allow everyone to upload pictures of themselves, and then instead of doing celebrities, it would be comparing you to regular people. I bet a lot of people would find some other regular people (in a database of probably millions of pictures) that look almost exactly identical.

Zac

IAF Team Member

Re: What Celebrity Do You Look Like?

Yea that would actually be pretty cool. You know they say you always have atleast one person that looks exactly like you. It would be cool to see that. Even if they are in another country or something. Someone could find their long lost twin!!