Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: another WTF COPS!!!! story

yeah $50 charge now. Which is a LOT of money right now to us, just had to buy new books, my computer is STILL at bestbuy, so a new computer is around the corner...

We'll call the insurance company and the courthouse and see what we can do. But its just another thing to add to my long busy day.

also...roundhouse kick is a must.

Moderator (Night Patrol) Domestic Disturbance's Avatar
    im surprised when i got pulled over in marion a little bit ago i didnt have a card and they told me they could tow my car without proof and have it inmpounded hahaha. fuck the marion faggots.

oh it gets better...my paycheck didnt get transfered with me, so 3 weeks worth of pay is in CR. man im lucky.

FYI, The police can impound your car with no proof of insurance and you will have to pay for the tow and impound. You will be cited for no insurance then you can have the ticket dropped with proof. But most officers won't do this because they have far more important things to do usually, and it takes up 2-3 hours of there day and a great deal of paper work.
    88 LX Coupe 445 rwhp 570lbft torque
    03 Mustang GT 254 rwhp 300lbft torque

ouch... I'm sorry bud, wish there werent cops on power trips out there... but listen to all these guys, there's at least something you can do about it.

moral of story; don't drive unless you have your card. I mean it is the law.

Yep it is the law, and we all follow the law exactly to the letter don't we...