Thread: Bought a new camera (Couple pics)

Bought a new camera (Couple pics)

I bought a new camera today because Ashley's been wanting a nicer one. It's a Sony Cybershot DSC-H50/B. It's not a fancy DSLR camera or anything, but then again we don't have the time or desire to perfect the art of taking great pictures with a DSLR (For those confused, the DSLR Cameras are the ones where you manually adjust various settings on the camera based on the light/action etc... people sometimes go to school to learn to use those cameras correctly).

The camera we bought is an advanced point and shoot. 9.1 megapixels, 15x optical zoom and takes very good pictures compared to any other camera I've owned. There are lots of settings you can use to get the REALLY good pictures, but most importantly for me, it has a mode that makes all the settings sufficient automatically

Here are a couple pictures I took. I don't have anything really good since we didn't get home until after dark. There will be more and better ones to come.

Re: Bought a new camera (Couple pics)

I DID go to school to learn that stuff. Lemme tell you the options oare overwhelming. The great thing about digital is, you can put in photoshop with little to no knowledge and click "autocorrect". And bam, you have color/light corrected pics.

btw, kittah got big.

9.1 Megapixels....gotdamn

I could have sworn it said you bought a new camaro.