Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Response to "my car was stolen"

Response to "my car was stolen"

And then he was setup up, and jumped and beatin to shit and put in the hospital by those bitch ass motherfuckers. You will be found, and our lawyer is better than yours I promise you that. You cant even come up with a grand to pay up, your in jail no questions asked.

you will be found.

Re: Response to "my car was stolen"

:whip:

w00t w00t
    95 Civic EX
    83 Nighthawk 550 w/ 650 swap
    Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.

might want to delete this to save the headache of starting shit online, cause it all can be used.
    Naturally Aspired vs Forced Induction:
    This is easy, its like a handjob vs a blowjob.
    The handjob you can give yourself so its cheap and easy.
    The blowjob might cost you more, but the end result is much better.

They have nothing. I am no part of the matter other than relation.

they know who they are and what they did.

Public venting feels good.

slander huh. if every shop got in a lawsuit over someone talking shit about there shop there would be no shops open. everyone is lawsuit happy. pretty stupid i think. whats wrong with just giving the guy his car back the way you guys got it

amateurs.
    Prowler Orange 2000 Civic SI

2000 Audi S4, imola yellow, Stage3, evoms intake, borla 3in cat-back, apr dp's, APR turbo kit, stg3 clutchmaster, fidanza flywheel, apr snub mount, awe tuning trans-stabilizer, pioneer headunit, boston speakers, viper alarm, OZ 18's, BFG KDW2's, APR Bi-pipe.....because we all have as much ownership of this car as Derek does.

this proablyl should have never lasted the month or two it has. The second thing Rapid performance is liable for damages, its no different than if somone were to get punched at any other buiness by a employee/and or person there, being assocaited with people that own it doesn't look good either. Second off by someone saying that the kid deserved to get punch, and he didnt throw and punch then go beat to hell, thats assault, and if you get beat up without throwing a punch you wont get charged. But that sounds like a mess and i dont know any of the people. But i would let the court settle this, beacuse beating the crap out of someone just made this alot worse for all the parties.

LOL.

They opened up a can of worms for themselves, didn't they?

Should have left it alone guys. It might have just dropped to the bottom of the forums and got forgotten. They're threatening legal action now. I may have locked the topic if they asked nicely, but since they're telling lies about their legal capabilities NOW I'm pissed off.

That topic will remain open until hell freezes over.

Its just one of those things there parents hsould hate taught them-NO MATTER WHAT YOUR GUILTY BY ASSOCATION. There complaining about there company, well guess what the party was there and someone got hurt and bet up. Those people assocatied them selves with the company and now the company has a bad rep. This is exzactly why you don't assocaite with supervisors and authority of compamies. Believe me Im 20 yrs old and I was a supervisor for a copration(i've learned a lesson from this now, dont do this tell your alittle older, now im screwed for a part time job since im over quailfied for everything) I wanted ot hang out with alot of people from work, but guess what if they got into trouble, with me around them i was screwed.