Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Dustin's turbo truck build

Re: Dustin's turbo truck build

did you need any wiring for that TB, I cut some off for you and then left it on my tool box. And what coupler did end up working for the 2g elbow best? My vote was on the 2.25"er

as far as i can tell, i think the 2.5 will work, but it it leaks i'll hit you up. did you guys get any couplers back in? i still need a 2x2.5 45 coupler.

and i dont need any of the wiring- i'll be able to scrounge them off my spare cobbled harness. although, if you wanted to make some money, you could strip the harness off your parts car, clone it to mine once its done, and then sell it on one of the RWD4G sites. uncut stock harnesses usually go for $100-$150; i bet if you had one ready to go for RWD, you could get $200+ for it...

Looking good. What's the ETA on it moving under it's own power?

IAF Team Member

Starting to come together Dustin. Hopefully you can get it runnin soon then bring her down to the shop and we'll weld up the exhaust.

id like to be driving it this winter, but we'll just have to see. still have most of the wiring to do.

Im not sure which connection you need. The Diagnostic plug you were referring to. If I can find it you can have it though.

you know, the plug you pull diagnostic codes from? isnt it in the kick panel on the drivers side?

Oh the OBD1 port. Gotcha, not sure what all is involved in pulling that sucker out. I'll take a look though.

few updates- got my throttle cable sorted out- welded the J-pipe, getting ideas on how to run the coolant lines through the turbo:

those are the coolant lines I just weld off and never use. I like the an braided stuff though, looks nice. looks awfully close to done.