Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: My civic was stolen :(

Re: My civic was stolen :(

What? Impounded?

How did this happen?

huwhaaat?! So...keep us updated here. How does an ED civic get impounded anyway...you cant even get a loan for something like that?!

doesn't matter now. went down to the joco sheriffs office today. I need Mathew's address so the sheriff can serve him the paper work. Either that or they serve it to the shop (at: 2698 reservoir rd. unit 6).

So if anyone can hook me up with his addy that would be nice. By PM only, please.

This is some fucked up shit! Small claims court here you come...hope you have paperwork trails.

yeah i'd definitely just sue. sounds like you've been playing this game too long already.

He contacted me today and said he is going to pay up. I just have to figure out how much I want.

Cash from previous deal-$800
    K-sports-$750
    94 Civic-$???

The civic books at $2000 in fair condition, but needed both bumpers and some rust fixed, as well as minor rust repair. My plan was to drive it, sell the accord, and flip the civic in the spring after getting a new car. It would cost me around $600, and I would have probably got around $1800 on the sale, but then there is the other value (no car payment, 1/2 insurance cost, etc...) that I am loosing, as well as the costs that I have incurred trying to collect on my $$. I think $1400 would be as fair as possible to both parties. Anyone else have any thoughts?

I guess it doesnt sound like very much at all...but if he couldnt pay $800 hows he gonne pay double that?

I vote for small claims court, not be be a dick or anything but as people said this has gone on too far. Even if problems came up and plans didn't work out like both of you hoped you shouldn't wind up with the short end of the stick or have to settle. Plus theres the chance that even though he says hes going to pay up.... will he? I'd hate to see you get burned after all of this man. It would just be easier to let the courts deal with it, if you have paperwork/proof like JJ240 said.

LETS JUST KILL THEM!!!

well maybe not that, but i would want a bit more for my troubles and "being nice" about not taking them to court...
    Im not driving fast, Im flying low.

1995 Mazda Miata - Autocross Warrior
    2000 Subaru 2.5RS - Custom turbo @ 6psi
    1997 S10 - work horse

2005 Z51 Corvette 508whp NA - sold :'( "this one still hurts"
    2007 WRX - 13.2 @ 102mph 1.7 60ft -(sold)
    2003 FZ1 - 10.995 @ 124.5mph - (sold
    2006 R6s -10.998 @ 121mph - (sold)

Name- Eric

Moderator (Night Patrol) Domestic Disturbance's Avatar

you ever catch up to them. after running into you saturday night they came back out to bank of the west for a while. then took off as soon as some cops came and 'interviewed' rob haha