Thread: Teh grochery getter

Teh grochery getter

Went and got this today not really sure whats next, its pretty bare boned option wise car so maybe just a drag/weekend car? That or i will find a real nice gtp and swap the good stuff over. Its a 97 gt with a blown motor. It has dew on it in the pic and i quick washed it at the car wash when it was on the trailor but it needs hand washed real bad. More pics tomorrow if i get some work done.
    2000 Trans Am: 160* thermo msd wires bmr driveshaft loop. high 13s in late 2013!

Re: Teh grochery getter

sharp looking car man. ditch the hood and it would be beautiful

Sorry but i love the hood, if i didnt buy the car i was going to buy just the hood. Its the cobra R cowl hood for a grand prix by far the rarest hood. I know of one other car that has it installed and i just missed out on buying the only other one i have found. Idc if people think its ugly i love it!, the spolier on the other hand is the mpd F1 but i want to change it out for a 40th anniv./special edition spoiler.
    2000 Trans Am: 160* thermo msd wires bmr driveshaft loop. high 13s in late 2013!

yeah i like the 40th anniv edition spoilers..to me their kinda like a scaled down version of the spoiler for a 4th gen t/a