Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: My new rides...YAY

Re: My new rides...YAY

Looks good, nice to see the wheels in use instead of being in my garage. They'll difentally look alot better powder coated, did you find another wheel yet.

no i didnt find another wheel yet...ill let everyone know when i do

update...yesterday. got the car towed to my parents house (4 car garage). tore everything down, got junk motor pulled along with transmission...swapped everything over to trevors old bottom end. put the head on timed trevors motor. forgot my clutch allignment tool, so will be taking that with me today to allign clutch. put tranny back on, put motor tranny back in, and should be running in a few hours or so today is my plan...no picutres cuz i was in the fucking zone yesterday. hopefully i can get a few snapped today for ya...also, i had to switch oil pans over cuz trevor had his engine set up for stainless line oil return and an fittings. i dont have this stuff so i had to switch to my oil pan to use the stock oil return for the turbo...found out if i didnt have a locked up oil pump and had to switch motors, id be switching motors very soon anyways...there were a ton of huge chunks of metal and tons of shavings in the pan. so im kinda glad just to get it done and over with now

congratulations.

sooo yeah...ill just say...the damn thing runs...and sounds pretty damn good too! i just need to button up little odds and ends like bleeding the clutch out, adding and topping off fluids, putting the hood back on...but the hardest part is over

heard from trevor you got it running today. nice work.
    Im not driving fast, Im flying low.

1995 Mazda Miata - Autocross Warrior
    2000 Subaru 2.5RS - Custom turbo @ 6psi
    1997 S10 - work horse

2005 Z51 Corvette 508whp NA - sold :'( "this one still hurts"
    2007 WRX - 13.2 @ 102mph 1.7 60ft -(sold)
    2003 FZ1 - 10.995 @ 124.5mph - (sold
    2006 R6s -10.998 @ 121mph - (sold)

Name- Eric

thanks...honestly its alotta work to get it running in the day and a half that i had to do it...im sooo freaking beat up from it and exhausted...ill never do a car this fast again. but it makes me happy just knowing its not a non running pos...its a running pos

got everything tidied up. clutch bled out, head re torqued. coolant put in, and had a cracked hose from my water pipe going to my oil cooler...pissing coolant everywhere..got a new line put on and it doesnt drip a drop of any fluids...yay...took her out for a drive and it was awesome. runs awesome, drives awesome...just wish i had more boost. im just on the wastegate right now tuill i get a boost controller for it, so i have a whopping 10 psi of boost...look out haha. thanks to everyone that has sold me parts for this, and offered their knowledge with this. i really appreciate it guys

IAF Team Member

Good that you got it running, now keep it up and running!

You have all 4 matching wheels and tires correct?

Have fun with it, Ive putted around in mine and managed 300 miles since June.