Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My new rides...YAY

My new rides...YAY

Re: My new rides...YAY

Nice, i pm'd him about buying them but he never responded. I was just going to part out what was left of them and then crush them both if no one wanted the shells lol. So good thing its going to a good home. Best of luck what are the plans?
    2000 Trans Am: 160* thermo msd wires bmr driveshaft loop. high 13s in late 2013!

well the talon will be fixed, and be a dd for me. a little while down the road ill end up getting the laser fixed for my soon to be brother in law. hes 15 now, so i thionk itd be a good project to get him into. being as his dad isnt that mechanically inclined i can help him with it, to where he might be able to respect a car. but who knows i might fix it and keep it for myself. i have a while to think about it

Moderator (Night Patrol) Domestic Disturbance's Avatar

happy to see them out of joshes garage. i was secretly planning to push them out and burn them, they were crowding the caprice

well now the cobra is crowding the poor caprice haha

thats pretty cool. id just combine all the good parts and make one good car. Itd be neat to combine different body parts, as long as the laser tail lights are used :vom:
    that wing on the laser is pretty uncommon, well the laser itself is. But its kinda neat.

yeah colton, ill be ripping all the good shit that the laser has to offer still such as the rear poly motor mount, and the lowering srpings, and go ahead and toss them on the talon. i would combine body parts, but the talon is too clean to go and butcher it. i just really wanna find a fender and passenger headlight cover, to where it wont look soo damn helpless sitting in my back yard. and of course track down a 6 bolt head and new timing components and get this beotch running again. it will be a fun project for me. and keep me occupied, being as the fiancee would rather see me play with cars than goof off on the internet or xbox 360 all day. haha i have permission to do what i want to and with the cars. haha

congrats on the deal man; sounds like you really earned them with all the driving you did.

personally; i would probably build the Laser up; if nothing else, just because you never seem to see them ever.

I think my 7bolt n/t head would work. It needs rebuilt as its been sitting for yeaaars. But you just swap your cams and good, no bent valves that I can remember. Then for the other car if you want to runners I have that other 7 bolt turbo block, Im gonna pull the oil pan someday and check for end play and let ya know if its in spec or not.

well im tight on money now. i gotta go trucking for a few weeks again to get the money. cost me over 200 bucks in gas just to get these damn things. haha. but ill have to pull the head on the talon to make sure the pistons arent severly fucked up. from what i heard it was a relatively low speed timing belt snap. it happend around 3k rpms from what ive been told. so it should be too bad. but im not splitting the motor until i get home again, to prevent condensation and crap getting inside. although i wanna break it open to know what all ill need.