Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your first car: What was it? And how long did you have it?

Re: Your first car: What was it? And how long did you have it?

87 Olds Calais 2.5 liter with custom rust spots. My sister got it when I was like 14-15. I started driving it when I was 15 on a school permit. It has been in my family ever since. So what 9 years and counting. Runs goods, gets 30 mpg on the highway. Cold AC, Good Heat, awesome little sound system. Sittin outside the apartment right now as I make my Eclipse nice again.
    Andrew Sexton
    Owner of ATS Automotive

First car that was actually "mine" (besides the 8? olds delta 88 i got to drive til i bought my own car) was a 87 caprice. Even tho it was my money my parents wouldnt let me get anything i wanted, i wanted a 97 regal gs sooooooo bad even found one dirt cheap that my friend ended up gettting. They wanted me to get early 90s park aveunes and junk. The caprice is what was settled on cause i was sick of waiting. It was suppose to just last the first winter then i would get a new car but stupid me got a speeding ticket, sr22 insurance and i had to drive that beast til my sr year. Added tinted windows, dual exhaust, subs the typical high school crap. I actually tore a lot out of it this past winter cause i was going to swap out the interior, repaint it, 350/th350, make a drag car out of it but i just lost interest. Looking back i really hated that car!
    2000 Trans Am: 160* thermo msd wires bmr driveshaft loop. high 13s in late 2013!

my first car was an 89 Corsica hatch with every option you could get on a 4 cylinder i think. I had that for about 9 months and had to get something a bit quicker so i got a 91 Beretta gt. traded that on a 96 Monte Carlo z34 and trade that on a 96 base Camaro because i wanted a stick. Then i bought a 01 regal gs and sold the Camaro.
    2001 Buick regal GS stock

1984 Chevy Camaro z28 I have a 350 bored 40 over, pro top lines 180's, rpm air gap, proform 750, Headman headers true duals v force muffler , Flat top pistons, comp cam xe274-h10, comp cams ultra pro mag 1.6 roller rockers, 700r4, Vigilante 3200 stall

2003 Avalanche stock