Thread: Suggestions?

Suggestions?

Ok im trading a guy my s10 plus $3k for a camaro but he is located all the way in a suburb of chicago. Should i:
    1. drive the truck all the way out there (i have never driven the truck more then 10 miles at a time lol)
    2. trailor the truck all the way out there and then trailor the camaro back.

Im just worried i will drive all the way out there or half way and he wont want the truck or i wont want the camaro.
    2000 Trans Am: 160* thermo msd wires bmr driveshaft loop. high 13s in late 2013!

Re: Suggestions?

you should offer him a couple hundred bucks to trailer the camaro here and tow your truck back. just my .02

That would be by far the best just dont know if he will want to drive all the way here or not yet.
    2000 Trans Am: 160* thermo msd wires bmr driveshaft loop. high 13s in late 2013!

meet half way.

definetly meet half way. if either of you dont like the others vehicle...just you only drove a couple hours or so and you save some gas on both sides of the deal.
    Rob Palmer
    Rest in Peace buddy...

"I wish I could buy stuff for my car, but there's nothing else to buy...except a steering wheel." Ryan

Well we agreed on 3k and my s10 and he was trying to sell it for $6000 on ls1tech. Then he kept bumping his thread and even lowered the price to 5900 even though he said we had a deal. Then i looked around on chicago craigslist and he had it listed for $5500. He wouldnt lower the price for me and he wanted me to drive all the way to him. Wouldnt even meet halfway so i said F it. Bet i would drive my truck there and he would say oh i already had someone buy it.

fucking chicago people; its like the Midwest New York City...

He didnt even know where the quad cities are.

New York sucks and the people that live there are generally scum. And yes I know people who live there. lol.