Thread: WTB: Cheap High MPG car

Moderator (Night Patrol) Domestic Disturbance's Avatar

WTB: Cheap High MPG car

Looking for a car that gets atleast 28-32mpg freeway. looking for somethin 1000 or under. beater honda, a camry, geo, that sort of thing. thanks

Re: WTB: Cheap High MPG car

well Mr. thats makes 2 of us.

Moderator (Night Patrol) Domestic Disturbance's Avatar

ya i got a job in coralville, so my pickup really isnt working out too well. 3.5 gallons a day is retarded

It don't get honda mileage but i have my 2.3L 5-speed mustang i would let go...
    It is not very nice on the eyes but has a TON of new parts and is very reliable. We put about 100 miles a day on it for work... Needs a pass. window (i got mad and punched it out) and prolly some tires, floor pans are shot and interior is pretty trashed (we are going to COMPLETELY gut it and drop a BBF in it which is why we originaly got it)

The car sits in my front yard on 1st avenue N.E. across the street from the old Volkswagon dealership if anyone wants to see the ugly bastard... $800 OBO

319-981-7969 if you want more details... Keith
    -_-

I have a 93 honda accord 4dr. Pwr windows, locks. Green in color, tan interior, New alternator, New shift cable, Body has 314xx, Motor has about 150xxx. It could use a new hood front grill and latch other than that it runs good, I have drove it from waterloo to fort dodge twice and olwien and many more places. Also has new exhaust on it. Looking at $1250 obo
    Buy It. Build It. Break The Hell Out Of It.