Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Postville raid ?

Postville raid ?

What you think of the postville raid? Made national news... Just curious on ur thoughts...
    A.. Should we pay ppl more and add in cost to food products?
    B.. Should we pay less and allow illegals to take the jobs cause no one else wants it?
    C.. Should we penalize the owners/ co. for permitting/ condoning this practice of using false s.s. cards?
    D.. Should we just let co. off cause they followed the rules technically even though they might have adv. in laredo tx. or other border towns?

We talked at work about this today, I'll give u my opinion later. What should we do?

Re: Postville raid ?

I might mention there are many suspected illegal nationalities involved. In other words just not from mexico. This is the worlds largest kosher meatpacking plant so it is said.

I wouldnt say no one wants those jobs, i bet before the illegals took them they paid a lot more.
    2000 Trans Am: 160* thermo msd wires bmr driveshaft loop. high 13s in late 2013!

i'm completely fine with the raid. all these illegal immigrants in that plant need to be packin up and headed back for home. if that means the plant has to raise food prices in order to pay legal citizens more, fine by me. although, i'm sure that just because they paid the illegals dirt wages doesn't mean their food prices were dirt cheap. probably just more profit for the company. whether or not you agree with the law, they are here illegally and should be punished for it, or sent home or whatever. just like any other person breaking any other law.

I don't understand why people are protesting the raid. If they're illegal, they're illegal...that's all there is to it. We all pay taxes on behalf of the millions of immigrants in this country and now that it starts to get more enforced, people protest, it's almost funny. They say the illegal immigrants need to support their families and provide food and what not, so it must be nice teaching their children that they're not supposed to be in this country, and that they're parents could be arrested at any time and kicked back over the border. I'm not racist by any means, toward any minority, but like I said...if they're illegal, they're illegal.

:cop:

I agree with what was done, I thought I already replied to, musta been thinking and not typing. to the above questions:

A.. pay people more, business is business.
    B.. no, we have unemployment so someone will do the work.
    C.. penalize, oh yes. how, idk.
    D.. have to draw the line. advertising is advertising. do it where you want. But should eb punished for hiring non legal persons.

Ive delivered steel to that plant. Its owned by hard core Jews that are out for the money and have ruined that town. They have the little pony tails on the side of there faces and when I go through the town I yell go the fuck back to your own country.

The community pool has to kick the local kids out so the Jew's can have a couple hours to swim by themselves. They built a Jew school for there kids because they don't want them to associate with the locals, But the Mexican kids have to go to the local school.

I also feel the Mexicans should go back, They can let the good looking ladies stay. and poeple would do those jobs as before all the illegals our people did those jobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob, Maybe if all you big union guys got fired and your company hired Mexicans our cereal would be cheaper. Ive been in your plant and you get paid way to much for what you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not all Mexicans get paid dirt wages also. I go to places in Chicago where they all have nice cars and NEW cars.

My wife's mother lives in a real nice neighborhood where lawyers and doctors live and the Mexicans are buying these nice houses and have like 5 families living in them to pay for them and junk up there yards and ruin the locals property value.

The bad thing is all that I meet at the places I go to Ive liked. The older ones that have kids are OK but Marshalltown has gangs and its not a safe town anymore.

I went to walmart to get new tires on my p-cup and I walked around a corner in the store and WOW, a young good looking Mexican chick had her tit out with no cover feeding her baby. I stayed in that isle for a few minutes checking it out. They have no clue about our culture but it did make my day.

i really liked Rob's idea from a while back of convincing Mexico to raise the standard of living there so there is less incentive to move here. as for the plant; i agree with seemingly everyone else here. they are breaking the laws of our country. they should be greatful we dont just kill people for petty crimes like other countries...

its probably easy to be rich when you aren't taxed on anything..because technically you dont exist, so technically you have no rights...so technically we could kill them and drop them off in a river and know one would know who it was...