Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AEM ems, 1g/2g dsm performance/stock/ricer parts

Re: AEM ems, 1g/2g dsm performance/stock/ricer parts

If i remeber right the front fit but the rears are differnet

For 1gs but 2gs they springs are stiffer for the extra awd weight but the struts are the same.

is the 2g head nt or turbo? if its nt what condition is it in? bolt on a drive or need work? also how much you want for it?
    car-4500
    new engine-3500
    alignment-300
    evo 3 turbo kit-1200
    air filter-50
    rims and tires-750
    gauges-40
    misc. shit-200
    bov-160
    owning a dsm, PRICELESS.

It is a turbo head. 1g nt and turbo heads are the same. 2g nt heads are for the 420a chystler engine. 2g turbo heads will work on 1gs but the ports are smaller so they are ussually ported out before they are swapped onto 1gs.

I have a few heads but only really looking to get rid of the one from my gfs car. It didn't smoke or anything. Just pulled it to swap in a built 6 bolt.

I'm taking offers on the kyb agx struts w/ ground control coilovers, I would really like to sell these locally. I also still have the cf hood, 2 good 1g awd trannys, transfer cases, 4 bolt LSD rear ect. I sold some of the stuff on ebay but this stuff is all too heavy to ship.

Make some offers guys, I bought my spyder and none of this stuff will fit so I just want it out of the garage.

if I didnt have to have my money for a deposit on a new place I would take:

cf hood, pedal assembly, tranny and x-fer case. but untill I know how much goes into deposit I cant make any purchases. sorry

Nobody else? This is all high end stuff. No ebay knockoff crap.

I'm also selling the shell of my 92 talon no rust on the body, just some surface rust on the undercarriage. I will sell the chassi (has a cage tack welded in with sfi approved 5pt harnesses and sumped stock fuel tank). With the kyb agx struts/ground control coilovers good tranny a good 6 bolt block and crank good head transfer case and varous other parts you would need to get it going for 1200.

If you need something else post here or pm me. I need the garage space.

if i ever get this car ive been trying to get for the past 2months (kid ignoring my calls when told i could pick up this week) if i get it, ill hit u up for parts...i dont want to call dibs on anything just incase this deal falls thru (again)

you have a complete 6bolt you will sell?

I have a perfect 6 block with a spotless crank that I will throw in with the sale of the my shell and I have a complete turbo longblock that looks to have been rebuilt very recenly but I'm not really looking to sell either outright. If I was made the right offer I would sell them I suppose.

I do have a few 6 bolt blocks without cranks that need bored if you looking for something along those lines.