Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Testing waters: 1987 Toyota Supra

Testing waters: 1987 Toyota Supra

Just seeing if there was any interest in my Supra. I'm teetering between selling it and keeping it. I bought the car for $2500 and have put about $2000 into it. Pads, rotors, springs, struts, clutch release hub, upper radiator hose, hatch (and glass), and the body panel that sits between the taillights have been replaced. I'm only thinking about selling it because right now, I'm getting short on cash. The turbo needs rebuilt. From what the former owner told me is that the motor has been rebuilt, and it has CP pistons in it. If I had a garage I wouldn't be tempted on selling it, but as of now, it sits at my work and it just bothers me that I can't work on it as much as I would like. For cash, I would be looking around $4000, I'm loosing $700 ($500 in parts and $200 for registering because the guy before me owed $$$ for that stuff). I would consider trades and some cash too.

Re: Testing waters: 1987 Toyota Supra

Well I'm kinda tired of dealing with it right now. $4000 cash or trade takes if off my hands. Would be a good project for someone who has the space and time.

and the turbo is rebuilt now by the way

$3500 or a trade.

trade you my bronco for it. even up

Edit: sorry, I won't go straight up, I will be loosing a lot of money that way.

I found something I want, someone buy it!

If someone helps me sell it, they get a cut.

$3k is the lowest I will go, I'm loosing about 2k on it after all that I've had to do and buy for it.

$2750