Thread: FS: electronics, dvd burner, HT sub, reciever

FS: electronics, dvd burner, HT sub, reciever

I need less stuff, also may be moving:

SOLD-KLH 12" 3-way floorstanding speakers in excellent condition perfect working order. $60

Pioneer VSX-108 reciever, 100w x 2, touchy volume knob, and internal battery died, but it still works great. $50

Dual (brand)12" powered subwoofer, 250w (maybe 270w) sounds great perfect working order basically flawless. $100 (rediculously cheap, but also the largest thing I'm selling)

Pioneer 6x8 3-way car speakers, new. $30

Visonik 12" sub (600w) needs tinsel lead resoldered. $20

Update: also have for sale (external w/ stand) liteON 8x DVD Burner in original box with software. make offer.

Im sure theirs more I just need to go through the closet yet. Pics if anyone is interested.

Re: FS: electronics

some pics

Are the speakers still available?
    Mopar for Life!!!

Sorry Muffler I already bought them, and they work great thanks a alot man!!

good to hear, let me know if you want more low end thats my specialty.

everything else is still for sale though.

Update

KLH 4" 3-ways up for sale. Excellent condition, swivel wall mount brackets, indoor/outdoor use. All black, steal mesh grill. $30

I want that sub and the 4" speakers! How loud is the sub and can you resoder it?I have some pesky neighbors I'd love to piss off.
    --2011 Ford F250 6.7L Diesel--
    --2000 Audi A6, 456whp --

the home audio powered sub is perfectly fine, and really quite loud. My receiver runs a crossover and I run just the KLH 4" 3-ways with the sub and crossover at 80hz (speakers claim to cover 50hz) and its stupid loud.

the Visonik sub that needs the tinsel leads re soldered is a single 12, no box. Soldering those leads is hard, I havnt figured out how to do it.

Re: FS: electronics, dvd burner, HT sub, reciever

couple updates.