Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TTW: '90 Eclipse GS-Turbo

Re: TTW: '90 Eclipse GS-Turbo

:yawinkle:
    7m
    4g63

1,000 plus the car correct? If I had the money I definitly would but I've had some trouble with work and other bullshit, if you still have it in about a month then we might have a deal.

TTT. I'm completely sick of owning this car, I will trade for any car/small truck that runs and has heat. Here's a repeat/addition of details of the car.
    215k miles, no heat, (blower motor went out) body damage, aftermarket FPR, I will include the stock FPR, aftermarket BOV, Faze boost gauge, and a 2.5" UICP in the sale. Someone please let me know if you have any, or know of any cars that are tradeable for mine.

i might know of a kid who would buy it, but i dont think he'd give you much more than $500 for it.

I was going to mention that I would take $500 for it, it does have some problems as I mentioned, the fuel (i think) still cuts out and it bogs every now and then, the FPR might be out of tune or something like that. Let me know Dustin, thanks.

actually, this might work out even better. i forgot that my buddy has an early 90's beater Dakota he wanted to get rid of. it has a rebuilt trans, and is 4WD if i remember correctly. it does leak oil, but he said he did a compression test and it was fine, just thinks theres a seal in the lower half of the motor that is bad. he said it runs and drives fine, the oil leak is the only issue. i'll try to get his number to PM you.

Yeah, I'd like to own a small 4x4 truck over a car, especially with it being a bad Winter, and mine does leak a little bit of oil too. Do you think he would trade straight or what do you think?

I hope it works out that way. Im sick of not feeling my feet everytime were in that car. I really cant complain too much tho bc that is my only way out seeing as I totalled my baby! :Hangman: RIP Cavi :angel:

i shot him a message on myspace; as i managed to lose his number. i would say its definatly a possibility on the trade though. im pretty sure hes driving another car around right now anyway.