Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Custom Silver Vein 17" 7-spoke rims $250 (NEW PRICE:9-18)

Custom Silver Vein 17" 7-spoke rims $250 (NEW PRICE:9-18)

For sale are my rims from my 1997 Cavalier.

These rims will fit tons of other cars, but to be 100% honest with you I have no idea what exact bolt patterns are on the rims, but I know there are 2 different patterns. I believe they fit most 5 bolt vehicles. I do know we bolted one of them onto trevor's 1g talon once, so I know they will fit DSM vehicles also.

First off, I'm selling the rims AS IS. Please remember that these were purchased when I was 17 years old, and I am now 22 this month. They are NOT crisp and perfect, but they are very nice for the price I am asking.

The powdercoated color is custom as I had a shop in the area do it for me. The color is called silver vein, but from afar they appear to be gunmetal colored.

PROBLEMS WITH THE RIMS: Other than normal chipping (fairly minimal I must say) due to their age, here are some quirks:
    -Since they were re-powdercoated, the bolts fit very snugly in the holes on the rim, in fact I had to use a dremel to dremel away some of the powdercoating so that the bolts fit in. If you wish to use the other bolt pattern, you'll need to do the same.
    -I have a bolt set for it, but it's missing 1 bolt so a new bolt set will need to be purchased if that bothers you.
    -One of the tires has a small leak around the seal between the tire and the rim. Should be able to be fixed urself, but if not, Cleppes in Ely fixed it last time for $5.00 I think.

The tires that I have on there (Kumho Ecsta Supra) cost about $400 themselves, and I'd say there's 50-75% tread on every tire. You should be able to get at least a summer or two out of them.

I'm selling them because I didn't even put them on my car this year, and when I bought my motorcycle, I decided I don't need to ever put them back on because I never drive the car in the summer now anyways. I need to get them out of my garage because this winter I want to squeeze my car and my motorcycle in the garage together.

$250 and you can come get them anytime. I'm also open to offers. The deal is that you drive out here and get them ( i live in cedar rapids ). If you want closer pictures of them let me know. Again, if you drive a show-car and are concerned with perfection, then this isn't for you. if you're looking for an extremely cheap way to make your car look better than come and get these things out of my garage.

Zac

Re: Custom Silver Vein 17" 7-spoke rims $350

if you get desperate, you should try putting them up on Dsource and StreetPSI as well.

bump for some good looking wheels.

Re: Custom Silver Vein 17" 7-spoke rims $350

Well, worst case scenario I'd just have to bring it up to my storage room upstairs for the winter but I'd prefer just to get 'em out of here since i probably won't use them.

It's not a money thing, really. Honestly I'll entertain any offers for them.

Zac

Re: Custom Silver Vein 17" 7-spoke rims $250 (NEW PRICE:9-18)

Sent you a pm
    2000 Trans Am: 160* thermo msd wires bmr driveshaft loop. high 13s in late 2013!

freakin dirt cheap. and if i know you, theirs prolly not a damn nick on them, your just being insane. i dont think you need any luck with the sale.

peace

to bad those wouldnt fit on my moms caddy and i dont have 250 anyway

i wonder if they would fit onto a Grand Am? hmmm.

Will they fit my mom's new Volvo V70 CrossCountry? She needs some balla' wheels.

Are the wheels still availiable?

Yeah they're still here. I've had some snags but haven't been able to arrange the swap due to my crazy work schedule.

Still going for $250.

Zac