Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: howdie

howdie

Hello people. i'm EvoNiner hence... i have (i beleive) the only Evo IX in CR as of right now... AutoX is what i thrive for. anyone else?

IAF Team Member

Re: howdie

Welcome. Nice to see another evo guy in here. We only have about 2 and i believe you already met Jesse (jappbox). Got any pictures of your evo?

Yah i'd like to see pictures. I saw a nice gray one the other day. but im really curious about a White one that was very low behing hauled on a trailor on the S.E. Side

i like auto-x...just never had a car capable or worth using. If you are going to an auto x in the waterloo area make a post about it, id really like to go.

welcome to the board. i have heard people talking about your car i believe. i think youre right, i havent heard of many Evo 9's running around yet...

I've heard my little 'balt is capable of runnin' in the AutoX. It would be interesting.

Welcome

Is it just me and JappBox on here that have evo's?

I think its funny... i used to have a Black 03 SVT Focus (LOVED that car, it was amazing) and i wasnt anything to really talk about. Now i have an Evo and people know who i am. So, just find it kinda weird/funny. People have been asking who the guy is with the evo 9 or what?

Anywho, AutoX is amazing. Still try'n to get used to my evo when befor i had my SVTF. Try'n to get used to the unbeleivable getup and not havint to try to off throttle oversteer a car (front wheel drive) and getting used to a all-wheel-drive-drift instead.

Colbalt do pretty good in autoX. Make sure you have sticky tires, maybe some sway bars, and be careful about not over cooking the tires. In my SVTF a Scandinavian flick did wonders to get my car moving around an apex. Dont know how your 'Balt would hadle it though.

So, how is everyone?

bummed now my car is parked, but i have plenty to keep me busy...

Welcome man. Always nice to see new folks on here.

A guy in my apartment building had an evo VIII, but he just sold that to get an evo IX. Crazy kids...

Moderator (Night Patrol) Domestic Disturbance's Avatar
    is there an auto x event goin on soon in waterloo i take it? thatd b interesting if i knew more about it. i really wanna try my 3600lbs out on turning