Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Toy

nice bike... I am hoping to get one this winter when they are dirt cheap. I have been looking at bikes for over a year now but havent really found anything to my liking except the $10K '07 R6...

Prolly gonna jump on ebay this winter and get an '02 or newer "tricked out" bike for around $3500. As far as the other posts, its really not hard at al lto RIDE the bike, the hard part is watching out for all the assholes in their cars that dont pay attention. I had to take the shoulder a couple times in the 4-5 months i was riding my old FJ600.
    -_-

Always good to see another biker. I'm not into the sport-bikes because I hardly ever see one without somebody doing something stupid on it, but still nice to have another on the road.

If you want to go cruising sometime matt just give me a call I believe you know the number.

Zac

Zac do you have you moto licence? i have alot or work to do with this bike before i start riding it everywhere. i need, a licence or permit, insurance, i need to transfer titles and i still need a licence plate. doesnt mean im not going to ride it just means i wont go everywhere.

he has his permit, but not his license. but.. he still rides it everywhere. lol.

be careful with that. I didnt have any type of liscense, the bike wasnt registered, i didnt have the title or bill of sale, got caught going way too fast in Fairfax and that was the last time i seen my bike.
    -_-

im thinking about finaly getting a sport bike but i know how i drive a car so not sure if it would be a good thing. I will NOT be doing dumb things on it only going fast on the highway when no one is around. in town people swich lanes too much. to speed limit eveywhere would be the way to go if i got one.
    Im not driving fast, Im flying low.

1995 Mazda Miata - Autocross Warrior
    2000 Subaru 2.5RS - Custom turbo @ 6psi
    1997 S10 - work horse

2005 Z51 Corvette 508whp NA - sold :'( "this one still hurts"
    2007 WRX - 13.2 @ 102mph 1.7 60ft -(sold)
    2003 FZ1 - 10.995 @ 124.5mph - (sold
    2006 R6s -10.998 @ 121mph - (sold)

Name- Eric

you know how i drive and trust me on a bike its alot different. but you will be suprised what you do when your with a group.

sweet bike how much did that set you back

i want to i would like to get a 250 ninja next year to learn on so i don't kill my self
    2001 Buick regal GS stock

1984 Chevy Camaro z28 I have a 350 bored 40 over, pro top lines 180's, rpm air gap, proform 750, Headman headers true duals v force muffler , Flat top pistons, comp cam xe274-h10, comp cams ultra pro mag 1.6 roller rockers, 700r4, Vigilante 3200 stall

2003 Avalanche stock