Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: EDS got a big fuckin mouth imagine that!!

You are a tool, I new that bike wasnt yours at cfr cause you posted that so go try to put another spin on it so you dont look like such a fuckhead!Its funny 2 weeks ago I was this and that cause I didnt respond to you, now that you are worried casue chris is ready you are backpeddling we alwas new he would race you!

P.S. You should beat the wagon on that bike so if you do its no big deal, but if the wagon beats you on that bike your fucked!! Know go back to being a gopher and run somebody some parts!
    CTSV THAT EATS FIRECHICKENS!!!

Re: EDS got a big fuckin mouth imagine that!!

Exactly that night it was the Chiefs, but since then things have changed, and in order for that wagon to beat anyone it has to go down the track, first, and who said that is the bike anyway? Man your info sucks....Like I said Slogo...in time, I am busy right now, kinda like you. but the race will happen I promise you that. Nobodys back peddeling so dont try to make yourself look good. But I see I must have hit a nerve again huh. I was wondering though on a good week, how much dill spread do you spread? How that 60K mid 11sec cobra, man I bet the fact that George out MPH that turd, and ran almost as fast MPH as that 70K GN just burns your ass... I heard you went to a Auto in the cobra...dam thats funny, I thought that thing was slow as fuck for a stick, and it was partily due to your shifting, but when I heard you went Auto I about shit my self in laughter. And your calling me a tool...You have a nice night, hope that nerve heals....When this GN vs Nova gonna happen? or are you still spending money on that thing to beat me?..Dam that makes me feel great. Or do you wanna compare slips now and save yourself some time? Man your bird dogs are slipping.
    2011 IAF/DS Rob Palmer Shootout Winner!
    SOLD!!! 99 Z28 aka "Blackie"
    SOLD!!! FASTEST H/C LS1 IN IOWA!
    JUST A PUMP GAS LS1...
    "EddyB and Son and Daughter Racing"
    New Azz Draggin Grudge Car comming soon!!!
    Comming in "2014" Bimini Blue POS LSX powered notch.
    93 Bimini LSX notch.....aka "BeaterEater"

Your right I make fun of you to make myself feel better, or I could be like you and hang around a bunch of 18 and 17 year olds and act cool like you! You have done so much with your life I cant beleive you even can lower yourself to talk to a guy like me. I wont need to compare timeslips cause I am going to drag you down the 1320 the old fashion way!! Anytime you want to up the bet feel free big baller!
    OLDFOOLS QOUTE
    For those of you that were at the Midnight races last Sat. and everyone else....Allgo has opened his big mouth again. Says I am lucky the wagon did not make a pass cause I was going to get whooped up on with the BUSA...

A $1000.00 bet has been put out, between me and Allgo. the bet is the wagon will whoop the BUSA....It will happen in 2 weeks either CFR or TriState. I will post the offical date PLEASE everyone come for this its gonna be a GOODY. Steve'O nothing personal towards you or Chris. Allgo needs to step up.

So I think it was you that said it would be a bike! Its that easy for you to lie all the time fagboy!!

You know Slogo...you talk all the shit about my job. But whats funny is who was there to help you out at the Quiznos, who came and wired up the power cord on your oven, since you where to stupid to do it. And when you fucked up and order the wrong voltage oven, who was there to help you out and saved you about $400.00, hooked you up with the inverter at our cost, gave you the SO cord and ends, got you up and running on my time so you would not loose alot of slaes, and never asked for shit in return? yep It was the gopher. Dude anytime you needed anything I helped you out, Go fuck yourself you patheic fuck, Mr big bussines, hay did you send Terry Miller his Quiznos sponsered check from the Chelf race for winning the fastest pass, OPPS you did not belly up. Mr MCSA sponsered race. I am tired of your mouth. I will race that wagon in due time ( the bike is down at this time with tranny issues) if you need to know, and your fucking junk GN and anything else you have. You dont scare me or intimadate me. I have helped out everyone on this site that has asked for help, all of Georges freinds etc. What have you ever done for anyone but talk shit to a bunch of kids, get personall, get people to talk shit for you since your such a wessel. (Ya thought that one would slip by to huh?). So say what you want...but I get up every morning go bust my ass and take care of my responsabiltys. I actually work. But you are good at what you do though...you spread shit all day long, and then spread shit all night on the boards...So up yours :butthead:

Whats funny are those kids have more class then you ever will, and in case you have forgotten I have a 18 yr old, and they are his freinds and mine. Like you said SoSlogo in time bitch. I may not have what you have but what I got is good enough for me. But then who does?
    2011 IAF/DS Rob Palmer Shootout Winner!
    SOLD!!! 99 Z28 aka "Blackie"
    SOLD!!! FASTEST H/C LS1 IN IOWA!
    JUST A PUMP GAS LS1...
    "EddyB and Son and Daughter Racing"
    New Azz Draggin Grudge Car comming soon!!!
    Comming in "2014" Bimini Blue POS LSX powered notch.
    93 Bimini LSX notch.....aka "BeaterEater"

you the fuckin moron that told me the voltage dumb ass! oh did you forget that one some electrician doesnt even know the difference between 208 and 240.

whats funny is i have never had anyone talk shit for me, just cause alot of people dont like you to doesnt mean i had to put them up to anything. i will say it to your face your afuckin loser oh yeah i have said it to your face! know go away ed

the easy way to resolve this ed is you keep my name out of your mouth and i will do the same, get a hold of me when the bike is ready.

sounds like someone should put up or shut up. Whats this you have to wait shit? Lets set up a time and do this. The bikes running, and the wagon is running so whats the hold up?????

the bike is sold thats why

hey dont have a 500 each bet because i think that the limit is 1000+ then you need a gambling lisence just say 499.99 a pease. I'm not trying to stop it just save some asses

Ed,how did georges car run just as fast as the gn??Did you guys take it to the track again?If not how is a 10.30 even close to a 11.30,i'm confused?Even the cobra?last i knew the cobra went 10.90,so is this all a dream!Sorry ed but dsm's are kinda like supras all that mph and no et.I suppose.Steve o
    "Faith makes things possible not easy" -o-