Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Me = really bored

thanks for the comments guys...no shes not radioactive...i was playing with filters in the camera and it did that. not taken in back bone, it was taken bout 2 minutes from my house at a local golf course...and yes domstic, i have the whisper mod done, my headlight lenses need polished and you could see it alot easier. i used to run black out covers, got tired of popping them off all the time, so idid the whisper mod, and threw the headlight lenses away...i love em

Re: Me = really bored

ok gt a lil something back from the shop today....before and afters....will ave them on beginning of next week. waiting for rubber

after is a ultra black with a 98% reflection rating...im the first guy in northern iowa with this powda

those will definatly change the whole attitude of the car Steve; cant wait to see them on there!

yup indeed it will change the look...for the good.i hate chrome, so i will have no more chrome on the car, yay!! and then these wheels, will help give it that "hand of satan" look i want sooo badly haha

Moderator (Night Patrol) Domestic Disturbance's Avatar
    those wheels look nice as hell. thats a nice finish on them. haha the 'cars' avatar takes away from the hand of satan look a little

Re: Me = really bored

i got it all pretied up....lemme know what u folks think...im in love with my car allover again...and from the looks i get around town im thinking it may be a hit..im not sure

I've gotta say man, red and black go really good together. A lot like green and black (like my car).

I think those rims make it look tons better. Good work. Powdercoated black rims are so underrated it's not even funny. honestly half the time I think they look better than chrome rims.. in fact personally I almost always think they look better.

Good work though. Glad to hear you're liking your car again.

Zac

yeah those look really good... looks like the guy did an excellent job on the powder coat. now all we need is to slam that thing a bit. =D

actually its a company in allison, ia they powder coat with machines....noone ever has to touch the part exept for loading it on the conveyor and to take it off...it bsically goes thru like a paint spray booth only for powder and wires hooked up to the parts..its really neat process...but they powder coat for john deere, caterpillar, kubota, suzuki, kawasaki, and a unch of other big name places...but the can still take care of the lil guy like me. that just needed a lil something done for a lil project...it was really cool cuz it turned out the owner and his wife (who is secretary) own a 02 camaro ss anniversary edition. so they were stoked about it too... pretty cool, but thanks again for the comments people, keep them coming

Really needs lowered a bit.