Thread: Sick of not hitting people!!

Sick of not hitting people!!

I didnt tell too many people on here but Im really getting sick of racing people that I cant run into, so I decided Im going to start some dirt track racing this summer, hoping to start around mid-season in B-mod class out at vinton and Marshalltown maybe, hopefully this will give me the fix I need for a little adrenaline rush.. So the mustang will probably only get run a couple times at the track and use it for a cruiser/grocier till Sept comes around.

Good luck sounds like fun, but lots of work.
    CTSV THAT EATS FIRECHICKENS!!!

just get into demo derby, cheap, fun. and you get your hits in

Re: Sick of not hitting people!!

yeah I had thought about that, but it just dont have enough speed in it, and the tuning aspect seems like it would be kinda lost...

but the same princepals do apply, you get hit or bumped, just grab a hammer and some pry bars, maybe a little paint and get back on the track!!

what is class B? do they look like real cars or are they the full out tube chassis/ sheet metal cars?

A b mod is a lower class modified but they look the same, just not as much HP.

i wish i had enough money to just decide to start racing and go out and buy a car...

yeah a B-mod is basically a modified chassis "open wheel tube frame with factory front stub" and very limited engine rule.. Dustin I know where you get one turn-key for probably less than you will end up spending on your truck engine swap project..initially it can pretty inexpensive..

nah, thats alright. if i actually had the space to store a racecar, i would use the space and the money to buy that car on redoing my Duster...