Thread: Kirkwood students etc inside

Kirkwood students etc inside

Looking into taking some anytime anywhere classes but my issue is the tests etc you have to take with a proctor.

Now question is, who can I talk too, to find out when these are done? If they are only done during the week then I am SOL as its going to be like pulling teeth trying to get off early or leave late etc.

Or does someone know for sure or not when these can be done?

ATAW (anytime/anywhere) internet courses usually have online tests. Rarely are they with a proctor.

The ATAW classes that are packet courses sometimes require you to take the tests at the testing center in linn hall but that's no big deal at all.

If you're enrolled as a student at kirkwood already I'd just contact the advising center to get more info... I think you could pretty much dial any nbr to kirkwood and they could transfer you there.

Hope this helps, I have taken many internet courses and they are excellent if you're at least a little bit self motivated.

Zac

mine were online.

Well I am just going off what the course de.scription says.

Class that I am going to try and take is anatomy and physioligy (sp?) which is the worst one since it also has a lab I would need to attend. And also basic medical terminology which isnt so bad but both said you needed a proctor for tests that are taken online.

I am registered with kirkwood I beleive but I havent actually been to kirkwood other then to get my clinical shirt since I am taking the class in Central city, so I have no idea where anything is or who the person to talk to is.

basic medical terminology.. the tests are online, but you still have to go to the test center in linn hall to take them. lame-o.