Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Adam

Yeah Rob, I'm sitting here more and more working school work, right now Composition classes. Usually have about 20 hours worth of reading each week and homework.
    I believe ya on the foreign language and the GF, I think he's Mr. Rico Suave j/k
    On the mustang time- that is what I was wondering I've seen that car run on juice and I don't think he's telling it all
    1968 Rally Sport
    1986 IROC
    1994 Z/28

BTW I did see you out last night, I was sitting at the Chop House enjoying a nice dinner, watching the traffic about 9:30pm $1 drafts and $1.50 bottles after 9.
    I take it all is well with the leg now?
    1968 Rally Sport
    1986 IROC
    1994 Z/28

Re: Hey Adam

I believe ya on the foreign language and the GF, I think he's Mr. Rico Suave j/k
    Ya I know... A laid back animal... You should see how he bangs those gears in that stang. Surprised it takes such abuse.

On the mustang time- that is what I was wondering I've seen that car run on juice and I don't think he's telling it all
    Probably not imo, he doesn't need to toot his horn, he knows he's bad, we'd all be scared otherwise.

I take it all is well with the leg now?
    Well go back to work monday dr. said it was a nasty spiral break, but said it looks good. I know it isn't 100%, ask Adam I could barely shift last sunday. Well worse than usual, I lined up on some kaw rocket bike guy with a jacket and helmet. My wife yelled at me for doing so poorly. Tried a powershift into 2nd. Ankle will get better, a 50# clutch helps. Soon work on clutch too, it's gone.

BTW I did see you out last night..

Yea some ankle exercise, Mike and I were crusiing around a bit. He was with me 2-3 yrs. ago when I ran hmmm apples355, the monte carlo w lift off hood. Correct me if I'm wrong. Wifes boy, he likes the gm's a lot, hoping I'd get a lesson.

haha
    1968 Rally Sport
    1986 IROC
    1994 Z/28

I was out for a short time last night. Took a while to get the car so I could drive it. Half the interior is still out of it. First time since fall. Couldn't take it any longer.

[fullalbumimg]316[/fullalbumimg]

I saw a red camaro but not a conv. :yawinkle: Snazzy lil signature ya got, you feeling frisky or something Zee? Yo Adam, better get that coupe ready..... If Adam can't cover it I'll call ol Scotty.

Figured you'd like that picture.

i smell a rematch!
    1968 Rally Sport
    1986 IROC
    1994 Z/28

I think you must have shat yourself. That's what your smellin.