Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 90 RX7

For now, i am using an '88 5.0HO (stock forged pistons). Havent done too much to it. underdrive pulleys, no emissions, no A/C, gasket matched and polished heads/intakes, intake spacer between lower and upper, T.B. spacer type nitrous plate with a 125 shot. Hopefuly i can get a cam for it really soon as well as a set of roller rockers. I have to "recycle" my car money for now, meaning in order to buy car stuff, i have to sell car stuff. Atleast until i get used to having the baby around and can get a better idea of my budget....

However, this winter i am selling the 302, along with the all the EFI stuff and the retro-fit harness. I will be building a 351W stroked and poked to a 408 or 427 (cant decide) and will be running a 200+ shot. Switching over to carb on that engine, then gutting the RX7 and adding a cage and some other stuff. The nitrous kit I traded my turbo setup for was on a 486 (I think, its a stroked chevy)... Here is the kit, i traded my "old" twin turbo setup...
    (was for the T/A, never got used as the car was way too rusty and full of hole sin all the wrong spots. Someone used fibeglass to hid 'em before the paint work...)

"I have a 275hp adjustable plate cheeter set up with all the pills, full 10 lb NOS bottle, fuel presure guage,stainless steel lines for the nos hook up, all an fittings required are included. also enough braided steel fuel lines to run the full system, new holley blue fuel pump, and adjustable fuel pressure system"
    -_-

isnt it great how much cheaper and easier it is to go fast with a domestic powerplant?

sorry, was confused as you opened this thread with pics of TII parts. so if your ditching the rotary, what y'all got for sale?

nothing much left, sold everythign to a guy up in MN...

All i have left is an N/A rearend and and N/A driveshaft. The TII rearend is going in the car, and the TII driveshaft is getting modified with a slip on yoke so i can use it with the T-5 without spending too much more $$. I was going to buy Grannys full kit, but am glad i didnt, i went with the most basic kit and am less than impressed. $30 worth of metal/welding/nuts/bolts and it sells for $400...
    Plus the amount of time/work it took me to get the "bolt in" kit to fit, i could have built something myself for less than $50 that would have worked fine.
    -_-

yeah, second gen drive train isn't gonna help me out much. Sorry to hear that bout the granny's stuff, hope everything comes out good in the end