Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats up I'm new

Whats up I'm new

Hey what up. My name is John but most know me as JT. I'm from Bettendorf, IA. I've ventured to Cedar Rapids a few times with friends to watch/ participate in the underground scene. Hoping to come back this Spring/Summer/Fall. I drive a 1988 Pontiac Fiero Formula nothing fast but its coming along quite nicely.
    Team CSI doing the illegal 1320 all day every day

theirs a guy on here with somethin swapped into his fiero

whats up with Team CSI? whats that all about?

welcome to the website.

Re: Whats up I'm new

just a lil car club my friends and i threw together a few years ago. we're mostly an underground club so very few have heard of us. Not a major club yet, not sure if we're going to try and go big with shows or not this year. 3 of us put our Fiero's in the Heartland Fiero Show down in the East Village of Davenport but thats about all.

crime scene investigation.

Central Speeders of Iowa

Whew...Good thing you straightened that out....I was thinking Cum Swapping Invalids.
    Prowler Orange 2000 Civic SI

2000 Audi S4, imola yellow, Stage3, evoms intake, borla 3in cat-back, apr dp's, APR turbo kit, stg3 clutchmaster, fidanza flywheel, apr snub mount, awe tuning trans-stabilizer, pioneer headunit, boston speakers, viper alarm, OZ 18's, BFG KDW2's, APR Bi-pipe.....because we all have as much ownership of this car as Derek does.

C'mon Sandman, you know thats not true....you're always thinking of cum swapping...

cool... someone else with a fiero.
    Finished up my 3.4 DOHC swap not too long ago in my '87 SE.

I have a spare 3.4DOHC laying around if you decide you wanna do an engine swap. its pretty much a direct bolt in. First time it took me a while, but now i can have it out/apart/together/back in within a few hours. Nothing too crazy, something like 220HP or so stock, just had soem P&P work done so i probably gained a little from that.
    -_-

cool. i'm thinking about doing a swap next winter if you still have that 3.4 laying around. Right now i'm just messin around with the 2.8 to see what i can do with it.