Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Civic Pro Jekt

IAF Team Member

Re: Civic Pro Jekt

Stro...if we gather a few of us together, it can be done in a weekend. I turboed my Talon by myself in like a week..including swapping the pistons, head, and all kinds of shit.

If me, you, eric, tyler, the krumms...got together we could do it in no-time.

lets do it spring break if you have all the parts, and wiring together. safc 2 could be wired in anytime now.

Awsome, then Drifte, you should go over all my stuff and make sure I've got everything I need.

My Buddy wants to know what you are doin with the Y8 is said he would throw some cash at ya if you wanna get rid of it.

Oh and we got a d16a6 just lying around collecting dust if you are lookin for a back up has 82k on it doesnt smoke or anything good clean motor

You can buy that paint at Autozone. It comes in like a brass colored can, and it's high heat ceramic paint.. Realy makes manifolds look good. Pluss ive had mine glowing and it still didnt eat the paint away.

IAF Team Member

Lol that's because you drive your car like once a week.

If you drive the car everyday, that paint will peel off. It's repeated heat cycles that makes it flake, not a few hot runs.

yeah that stuff doesnt last, not even on heat shields. atleast not for turbo applications. i thought you had found some rattle can form of ceramic paint.

Stro, if you guys are putting that together and need a part or something, give me a call I have a lot of little junk laying around you might need.

I want to see this car done, I think it will be the first turbo honda done right in the group.

drex's and krustins just blow up.

IAF Team Member

true that ^^