Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cedar Falls Race Rules

Out of state cars are welcome who cares, the tire rule should stand, we could always have another race for the steam rollers. just my 3 cents
    CTSV THAT EATS FIRECHICKENS!!!

Re: Cedar Falls Race Rules

Is there going to be a drive that the cars will be required to make? Or is it open to any race car with a licencs plate?

no drive needed.

I think we should stretch the tire rule to 12.5" and help a few people out...those are not steam rollers, they have already decided against the you race you drive idea...what ya think 2" is not going to make much of a difference...Is Steve'Os car 10.5"? I thought they were a bit larger, my tires are 10.5" well my shoes anyway ...Ed
    2011 IAF/DS Rob Palmer Shootout Winner!
    SOLD!!! 99 Z28 aka "Blackie"
    SOLD!!! FASTEST H/C LS1 IN IOWA!
    JUST A PUMP GAS LS1...
    "EddyB and Son and Daughter Racing"
    New Azz Draggin Grudge Car comming soon!!!
    Comming in "2014" Bimini Blue POS LSX powered notch.
    93 Bimini LSX notch.....aka "BeaterEater"

i say up the tire size too, if your going to scratch the drive to race for the msca vs street psi thing then i dont see what the tire size should make a difference. Ofcourse running huge slicks would be a no go.

These rules are the same as NSCA True Street rules. I don't see this thing being a MSCA vs whoever. Race what you got, have a good time and grudge race somebody if you have something to prove. If you want to have two different break downs on classes then I don't see a big deal. the two classes can have the top three from each race heads up against the other or whatever. But changing from a 10.5 to a 12.5 etc. is going to gain how many participants? Is it going to be worth a second class?

so guch you said race what you got..so why does tire size matter?? if someone has 10.5,12.5 or 22.5 does it matter if this is a benefit race for brian?????
    ITS BETTER TO REMAIN MUTE THAN TO SPEAKTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT

Its kinda like he said the base rules are true street , I think you have to have some rules, how many cars would this gain by haveing a bigger tire class?????? 2 or 3 I dont know.

You gotta draw a line somewhere. That's what's going on is figuring out what is going to work best. When you go to a wide slick should we eliminate DOT, should we add dragsters? It could go on forever, lets figure out a happy medium. multiple classes or whatever.

i understand you are trying to lay down some rules and i think they are great..but if you have a dot stamp i dont see why it would matter on size..i know this is a msca ran event and dont want to stir the pot just trying to understand as im sure a few other people are but maybe they dont want to ask..its all up to you guys and hey its all good.. :supz:
    ITS BETTER TO REMAIN MUTE THAN TO SPEAKTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT