Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cedar Falls Race Rules

Cedar Falls Race Rules

Do not post junk in this topic!

Street Car Heads up Rules :

Any make, model and year full body production vehicles. Dragsters and roadsters prohibited.

Body:
    Full body stock type chassis, "back-half" vehicles permitted. OEM safety glass windows required and must be functional. Lexan prohibited. Tube chassis prohibited.

Powertrain:
    All 4-cylinder, 6-cylinder, small and big block engines permitted. Any transmission and rearend permitted. Exhaust system with mufflers required.

Street credentials:
    Vehicles must have operational Head lights, Tail lights, Brake lights, Turn signals.

Driver must have:
    1. Valid Drivers License
    2. Valid vehicle registration

Tires:
    No restrictions

Awards and format to follow.

Re: Cedar Falls Race Rules

Well, first if you are allowing back-halfed cars you might need to adjust the tire width rule a little bit? (not sure though)

also, is more than one power adder allowed? (example: nitrous and turbo or twins and nitrous, etc..)

Other than that, everyone have fun this winter. And i will be there in the spring for sure!

Well i like the rules (because my car fits them) but i know there are going to be some guys who dont like the tire rule.

And no mike just because the car is backhalfed does not mean that it has to run a big tire, Hell most Outlaw ten wides are back halfed but run a 10.5W

Tire size should stay, leave the steam rollers for the people who can't make a car hook on a small tire, and they can have their own race someplace else.

multiple power adders ok.

I'd like to see some good racing. small or big tire don't really care. But you have to have some kind of limiting facotr and tire size seems to be the easiest. If there's enough interest maybe we could break up a fat tire group.

Thanks guch,rules sound perfect.Looks like willie will have to put a smaller tire on his truck.Sorry willie.Now all i have to do is talk to laura to cordinate everything.Thanks again guch.Steve o
    "Faith makes things possible not easy" -o-

BIGGER TIRES!!!!! 12.5 or narrower would be great, Im tired of buying rims and tires all the time

I think OUT OF STATE CARS should be allowed...Ya Think?...If this is a benifit for Brian what does it matter?...I think it could get very,very interesting...Ed
    2011 IAF/DS Rob Palmer Shootout Winner!
    SOLD!!! 99 Z28 aka "Blackie"
    SOLD!!! FASTEST H/C LS1 IN IOWA!
    JUST A PUMP GAS LS1...
    "EddyB and Son and Daughter Racing"
    New Azz Draggin Grudge Car comming soon!!!
    Comming in "2014" Bimini Blue POS LSX powered notch.
    93 Bimini LSX notch.....aka "BeaterEater"

I personally don't care where they are from. Fast cars from whereever would be cool. It'd be good to have a few cars that will dominate than just one.

Voice up on the tires and out of state. This is not my rodeo I am just helping.

So i take it, this is not going to be a benifit race . If it is,screw the rules then, who ever pays, plays! :yawinkle:
    I`m a no car havin MSCA wannna be