Thanks. I don't really have a true goal for the stang just to continue to own it lol and when I can afford it throw some mods on it but since I have 2 kids family comes first. I do have a Street Heat Intake to get installed this spring. Also I would love to find out the specs on the engine since all the person knows that I bought it off of is that it has a cam and was rebuilt by some guy local that builds racing engines. I did find out (well I think it is right) that the cam is a B303. I need to get a new fuel tank so I think I will go with a fuel cell. With the larger cam I need a little bit of a bigger fuel pump. From what it looks like the injectors are the stock 19lb.

This car is pretty much just for pleasure to drive around on Friday, Saturday, Sunday as I have a 2000 Explorer for a daily driver. The car also needs a paint job where I was looking at either Laser Red, Deep, Red or Midnight Black. I would really love to have a blue stang but my interior is all red.

Check out my cardomain site it should be up to date with pics and the small things I have done to it.