Thread: New to the Board

New to the Board

Hey, I'm Kaleb and I'm new to the board. Been a lurker, but was always too lazy to join. I live in CR, and currently drive a 94 honda accord. Many of you have probably seen it around town. I tend to drive around a lot. I'll post up some pictures of it later.

welcome. Any mods done to the car?

Re: New to the Board

It has a h22 engine in it. Full suspension work all around. Basically the standard 5th gen accord mod jobs. It was listed for sale on this site a long while ago, and i was the person that bought it. No real plans for any more speed out of it. To me, its a perfect daily driver. I'm big into car audio. The people that know me from this board and have heard the car can vouch for me.

IAF Team Member
    That should be a decently little quick set up you have there. Welcome to the site.
    ‘47 Willys CJ2A with an SBC

welcome to the board. im Dustin. enjoy posting.

Welcome to the site, what do u have for a system?
    2000 Trans Am: 160* thermo msd wires bmr driveshaft loop. high 13s in late 2013!

Re: New to the Board

I have all kicker products. A set of Kicker SS 6 1/2 components in the doors. I also have a set of 8 inch Kicker SS mids in the doors. A set of Kicker KS 6x9 in the back. A 12 inch Kicker L7 powered by two 1000.1 Kicker ZXs. A Kicker 650.4 powers the speakers in the cab of the car. An Eclipse CD5000 for the deck and i also have a Kicker EQ. A secondary battery in the back. I think that pretty much sums up what i have.