Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 96 civic coupe

seems like a good job on the headlights but lil disappointed in your choice for fogs. order the OEM fogs off ebay for the 96-98. or go balla status and find some JDM fogs same as the USDM OEM ones but yellow in color not clear. but it looks clean. no b/h/k series in the future for this car?

the fog lights are some he had sitting around. one was setup as a headlight on his 4wheeler. we just stuck those on one night. i dont think they are even wired up yet.

oh hey ya. just post the pixar animated car you want your car made into, and your car. and i will get to it asap, ive been telling tyler that for months now, but ive been really busy.

oh stevo, if the car sticks around long enough if any work is done to the motor it will be H2B swap, as it says in my signature.

Those "fog" lights were lights i bought for my fourwheeler and decided would ad to much weight so i stuck em on the car one late intoxicated night. they are on their like they should be, but the JDM fogs i really like would cost me money, and thats not something i do with this car. (meaning i really dont put moeny into it.)

Re: 96 civic coupe

false floor and sub box in works.

is your false floor a chunk of kitchen tabl, if not it looks alot like it. still cool looking

sanded plywood. seems to hold up better than mdf for floor use. ill take some complete pics of the box manana. Theirs no carpet on it yet but its sealed up and wired.