Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MSCA

MSCA

I hope this gets no negative response but I met some of these guys and was talking with them and thought OK this guys OK and that guys OK to find out they were people I was giving shit to lol.
    I got to meet Allgo and thought he was an OK guy and snicklicker. I always thought of him as this bad ass guy and he was nice as heck. I'm not trying to suck up but for people that have never met them I got a good impression. Met Willy and he is nice as can be. Just goes to show me that don't judge a person by the Internet until you've met them in person. Met Chris and Stevo and didn't have any problem with them.

Some of our discussions was on motors and this motor builders and the other motor builder and all I can say is its like some like fords and some like Chevy's. Im a Sperry man but cant cut a guy down if he likes another after thinking of it this way. True I would like them to support my builder but all I can do is say he treats me right.
    All in all was a fun night and got to see that my car has some good potential.

yeah, thats pretty consistant with my expiriences with the MSCA and StreetPSI groups. i try my best not to take anything thats said on here to heart, because 99% of the time, its just shit talk. it doesnt mean anything.

the only guy i met in person that i wasnt too psyched on was Jess, and he isnt in the MSCA anymore.

Thanks Vic, like I said and dustin above stated most of the internet bullshit is just that. Good talking to you, and look forward to seeing your car go on race gas tune.

Re: MSCA

YO!

I HAD A GOOD TIME LAST NIGHT. I GOT TO MEET SOME NEW
    GEAR HEAD FRIENDS I HOPE. THAT COBRA RAN STRONG. I
    DON'T THINK THERES ALOT AROUND THAT RUNS THAT WELL. OR AT
    LEAST NOT THE STOCK ONES. GOOD RUN MY FRIEND :supz: .

IT WAS NICE TO MET VIC. I WAS ALWAYS WONDERING WHO
    LOGANS DAD WAS. I HATE I MISSED YOUR RUN, BUT THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT SUMMER. I'M SURE I'LL GET A CHANCE TO SEE IT THEN. YOU GOOD PEOPLE :bigthumb: .

BRO JESS!

IT WAS REALLY GOOD TO SEE YOU. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF YOU PASSING BY LIKE THAT? I HAD PLAN ON COMING OVER TODAY
    BUT MY WIFE HAD ME ON LOCK DOWN ON ONE OF HER PROJECTS.
    WE HAVE TO GET TOGETHER AND SWAP SOME STORIES. DO YOU
    HAVE A FIRE PIT AT YOUR NEW HOUSE? THAT WAS A GREAT TIME IN THE PAST. WE NEED TO DO THAT AGAIN.

"STAY FROSTY"
    I'm Out!!

HAD A GOOD TIME LAST NIGHT. I GOT TO MEET SOME NEW
    GEAR HEAD FRIENDS I HOPE. THAT COBRA RAN STRONG. I
    DON'T THINK THERES ALOT AROUND THAT RUNS THAT WELL. OR AT
    LEAST NOT THE STOCK ONES. GOOD RUN MY FRIEND .

Thanks for the complement... I've been into cars since I could drive, that's one of the main things I like...Your S10 is the best hooking trucks I have seen off the strip... Welcome to check out the car anytime you want, just a street cruiser that I've had a lot of fun in... I put those strange struts in and they helped out...Take care..
    Rob

Willy, Whats with this lock down lol. I think its the law when a man turns 45, Well with some to age 50 there is no more lock down. It should be soon for you as I see your age lol.

Any time I want to leave the wife is like your not gone yet.

And your truck is awesome.

And found out what Allgoes last name is Friday. Bet there was some conversations about that since I started getting on this site and my log on name lol.

YO!

"LOGANS DAD" YOU KNOW, I USE TO THINK THAT TOO, BUT AS THE YEARS PASS I COME TO REALIZE THAT YOU HAVE TO
    GO HOME SOONER OR LATER, AND I LIKE THAT TRANS ACTION TO
    BE AS SMOOTH AS POSSIBLE, IF YOU GET MY DRIFT :yawinkle: .
    SOME TIME YOU HAVE TO GIVE A LITTLE . BESIDES, I'M TOO
    YOUNG FOR DRAMA.

HEY ROB, I'VE PUT MY TOY ANYWAY AGAIN, I KNEW THE WEATHER WAS GOING TO BE NICE, SO I THOUGHT I
    WOULD TAKE HER OUT ONCE MORE BEFORE THE SNOW FLIES.
    BESIDES, I NEED TO GET STARTED ON MY UP GRADES.

"STAY FROSTY"
    I"m Out!!

LOGANS DAD" YOU KNOW, I USE TO THINK THAT TOO, BUT AS THE YEARS PASS I COME TO REALIZE THAT YOU HAVE TO
    GO HOME SOONER OR LATER, AND I LIKE THAT TRANS ACTION TO
    BE AS SMOOTH AS POSSIBLE, IF YOU GET MY DRIFT .
    SOME TIME YOU HAVE TO GIVE A LITTLE . BESIDES, I'M TOO
    YOUNG FOR DRAMA.

Amen to that brother, picked the lil women up some flowers last night she smiled and it was in like flint....never missed a gear.... Good advice he says Vic especially when stuff goes wrong.... :supz: Peace

Vic...whats this shit about? Dam dude
    2011 IAF/DS Rob Palmer Shootout Winner!
    SOLD!!! 99 Z28 aka "Blackie"
    SOLD!!! FASTEST H/C LS1 IN IOWA!
    JUST A PUMP GAS LS1...
    "EddyB and Son and Daughter Racing"
    New Azz Draggin Grudge Car comming soon!!!
    Comming in "2014" Bimini Blue POS LSX powered notch.
    93 Bimini LSX notch.....aka "BeaterEater"

Don't know, But I do know the punk will never let me know who it is. Young boys aren't my flavor.

I only hope Zac will tell me if Ip's match up and he will tell me. I don't ever start fights but If I find out, this mother fucker is going down.

I do know its one of Georges friends or George.