Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holy Crap, the 5-0

it is a z06. but that isnt the only big baller they have. so far i found out bloofield hills has 3 ls1 camaro's. 2 z06's and 2 c6!!! im trying to get a link to these things. i can see the thimbail, but they have these sites shut down for some reason. do a google on " bloomfield hills police cars" they have a cadillac something or other too. awesome list!

Re: Holy Crap, the 5-0

Ok check this out my mom it the financial director for Hiawatha citie hall so we know all the cops there. And are good friends with the sheriff. And about a month ago he got a new silver charger R/T the hemi you know. He wreaked it about two weeks later and hade a hilarious white neck brace on for a while couldn’t help but laugh. Now he has a regular charger its silver and undercover so look out.

regular charger??? so u mean a 6cylinder. cuz their are 3 chargers. the charger (3.5 6 cylinder) the charger r/t (5.7 hemi) and the srt8 charger (6.1 hemi)

It was the R/T Hemi now its not that’s all I know so its probably the v6

Iowa state patrol has all 3 versions of the charger. Talked to acouple troopers about a month ago. Seen acouple too and they look good, and are alot better then the crown vics.