Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why so slow

why so slow

Every time I get on I have trouble with pages loading. Anyone else having problems?

ya takes awhile for my pages to load sometime aswell

yeah i have been having the same problems.. but i know Zac is on it... with the new software
    Sweet as honey....but stings like a bee!

Same here. Sometimes they don't load at all.

This is the biggest reason for the slowing of posts on the site.

Sorry guys... IntegraMod is being really slow about releasing this new software. In fact...it's going to be a little bit longer now because they changed the name and now they have to go through and change every occurrance on every page of "IntegraMod 1.4.1" with "KisMod 1.0" so.... we're working on it and trying to get everything going.

Sorry for the delay guys, we'll have the site up and functioning soon. I've already gotten a quote on what it will cost to get the site moved over to the new server safely and securely. It ain't cheap, but I want the site to be moved as quickly as possible with no problems so I will be letting some technicians do it for me.

I could have done it myself but it would have taken substantially longer. So once this new software finally comes out we will be moving within a week. I will let you guys know when it happens and CR:U will be just as fast as any other site once it's done.

Zac

Zac, I'm running V-Bulletin out of my basement w/o problems even during peak user I haven't seen large BW draw down. Nice and easy to install and customer support is good (from what I hear). That is through MediaCom
    1968 Rally Sport
    1986 IROC
    1994 Z/28

Re: why so slow

yah whell ive noticed some lag to and the main thing is theas dead threads that wont opean at all but im shure they will have it working soon

ok you're 18.. please use a spell checker or something before you submit, its not hard to spell "well", "too", "these", "open", or even ''sure''.

HAHAHA owned

Re: why so slow

Sorry I type to fast sometimes and everyone has typos. I just don’t re read my posts. I will be sure to be more astute to my typing skills.

ow nd tank fr ntacing me baed spullng