Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 87 corolla gts RWD f/s

87 corolla gts RWD f/s

I have for sale a 1987 red corolla gts. Yes it is RWD. The car is not in the best shape of its life. It has a few signs of surface rust and one spot of rust below the passenger side door that is pretty bad. However it is a diamond in the rough. This will make a fantastic drift car to whomever has the time to put her back together. It is a gts with the 4age engine. I'm asking 700obo. You can reach me at my cell 533-2422, or possibly at home 377-5786.
    86.5 NA Toyota Supra
    85 NA Toyota Celica Supra Performance Type
    87 Toyota Corolla 16 valve gts RWD

Could I have better pictures of the rust?

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

almost bought one of these before. is this in IC, i saw one their once and left the guy a note.

How many miles? Would you be interested in trades?

Re: 87 corolla gts RWD f/s

The car has 145xxx miles. i can post more pictures of the rust, probably tomorrow. And no guarantees but I would entertain trades. Oh and the car is located in Marion, Ia
    86.5 NA Toyota Supra

Could I possibly come look at it tomorow? I'll be in Marion sometime after 3-ish.

your welcome to come and take a look. I'll be available anytime after about 4. Just gimme a call and ill meet u somewhere.
    86.5 NA Toyota Supra

In 1 week, My friend Rich ( K U R Y I S here on cr:u) says that if he has the cash left over from getting his transmission fixed he will take the car, IF it runs good.

well maybe.. hes looking at a mkiii supra .. so idk

ooooo mkiii supra. let me know if he doesnt get that and where thats at.

as for the car... miles? what works and what doesnt? hows the rear end looking? the rust and everything? pics of the rust? yeah... let me know i might have a friend and i might as well be interested.

Tyler