as title says. i have a 1980 polaris tx 340 snowmobile. ive had it the past 6 years. and it has been an extremly reliable machine for me. but i have advanced alot since i started on this 6 years ago. stepped up and forgot this lil guy behind. this thing runs good and strong. mileage is unknow, because the speedo has not worked since i owned it. one of those ride it till it dies kinda deals. but this thing wont die. you can ride the thing all day and night, got out the next mornign 2nd pull shes begging for more. this sled is ready for this winter season. as i pulled it outta storage today, 8th pull and it fired rigt up, for being sitting since february. i put some new plgs in it and cleaned the carbs so its good to go. has some cosmetic damage from being ridden alot. but everything works. will not leave you stranded at all. matter of a fact i rode it 80 miles straight last season. not a single problem at all, with exception of y tall ass coming down, and slamming the throttle with my knee and breaking it off. but it has been fixed with new parts. so yeah. any questions at all just ask. im asking $350 obo. just taking up space and collecting dust. thanks steve

also if really interested. i can help with shipping for a fee.