Thread: feuding nieghbors...

feuding nieghbors...

lmao thats awesome
    2000 Trans Am: 160* thermo msd wires bmr driveshaft loop. high 13s in late 2013!

now that is the kindof thing i would do if i had tons of money.

the other wall could have the shocker.

Yeah same here dustin.

But we dont' have money... so I guess we'll just have to stick with the flaming bags of dog poo and the 'ole "seed" prank.

And for those of you who aren't familiar with the seed prank, it works a lot better in areas with nice grass. Take a 5 gallon bucket with bird seed, corn, watermelon seeds, pumpkin seeds, apple seeds, and whatever ya have mixed all in there. Now everyday when you know it's going to rain, reach into that bucket and grab a few handfuls of those seeds and chuck them into your neighbor's yard.

Do that all spring long and into the summer. When the summer hits, your neighbors will find some interesting surprises growing on their nice lawn.

Nothing says "I hate you" like a pumpkin/watermelon/corn/apple tree patch growing all over your neighbor's yard.

(BTW: If u want to be real funny make sure to throw the seed in areas that they might not notice for a while such as underneath their deck)

Zac

Nice Zac.... You can do that with Crab Grass too cause it grows in darker and faster.
    Sweet as honey....but stings like a bee!