Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gas Prices Dropping

Not gunna argue with ya there Matt. I'd like to see jobs coming back to America as well.

If I were president, I would probably give special tax breaks to businesses who kept at least 90% of their job in the United States, thus making the concept of sending your employment out of the country obsolete and pointless.

There are extremely good advantages for businesses that send work overseas but for you and I, who are not owners of businesses but rather work for a living, it's hard for us to understand why our country would be allowing businesses to do that.

So you have a good point, and I agree with you. It's one of the very few things Bush and I don't see eye-to-eye about completely. That and stem cell research, abortions, etc. But for the most part I have supported most of his decisions, including the war and all that jazz.

Anyway. lol. Yeah. I'm not so conservative that I have to agree with everything Bush does. I still maintain that he is a great president, but I think America is going to go through at least 2 more presidents in order to be able to see that.

Zac

Zac, I agree with you on the fact that people just dont see Bush as a good president. If we dont straighten up the middle East our kids and grand kids will have to when they get older.

I do agree with you Random that we need to drill in Alaska.

I also think E85 will be big in the coming years.

Lowest price Iv'e heard is $2.05 per gal. but I have been seeing $2.13-$2.17 for the most part.

I am glad to see prices this low, it gives the guys with the big suvs and trucks a break.

Plus Iv'e seen alot more fast cars recently alot of corvettes, old muscle cars, and even a lotus elise.

E85 is awesome in my opinion, we started with enthenol where we use less oil and more corn oil. only problem with E85 is most 90% of cars around here cant run it. if there was some upgrade fuel system that became manditory to get and the other kinds of fuel were banned we would see tremendous price drop and not just for the time being like this is. (yes prices will drop but not forever, they will eventually raise again, mark my words) the price of E85 if it was the only fuel to fill up with would be a constant low price.

I actually think if a person changes all rubber gasket and had Injectors that wouldn't get eaten up any car could run E 85. Its the rubber and gaskets that keep older cars from running it.

I drove around Ames today and the lowest I saw was 2.03. It's been awhile since I've seen that price.