Thread: CR:U Gains Two New Admins!

CR:U Gains Two New Admins!

Congratulations to DustinsDuster and TbTalon94 for earning administrative positions here on CR:U!

I awarded these positions to these two guys due to their excellence (and neutrality) in moderating and the ALMOST SICKENLY FREQUENT amount of time they spend here!

So give them all a congrats for being such great contributions to CR:U! So you can contact these two guys for ANYTHING that you ever could contact me about, including (but not limited to)

-Complaints about posts
    -Complaints about people
    -Suggestions for new forums
    -Username Changes
    -Rank Changes
    -Questions about how to alter your profile/personal information
    -ETC

A huge reason why we made this choice is to give you, the CR:U members, more people to turn to in the event of a question, problem, or suggestion. So between myself, Ashley, DustinsDuster, or TbTalon94, just contact whoever you feel most comfortable contacting with any questions!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone please take a moment to congratulate Dustin and Trevor. Both have been with CR:U basically since it was started and are HUGE reasons why we are still alive and kicking today.

Zac

congrats guys... (i like the bright blue color of there names now!)

zac and ash nice choices...
    Sweet as honey....but stings like a bee!

Congrats they deserved it!
    2000 Trans Am: 160* thermo msd wires bmr driveshaft loop. high 13s in late 2013!

i really appreciate it Zac, and i'll do my best to do whats best for the site.

P.S. - you'll need to get that page up explaining what everything does on that admin panel, heheheh