Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1987 chrysler conquest tsi for sale

1987 chrysler conquest tsi for sale

i have a 87 conquest tsi for sale. the car runs great and has a near perfect interior. 125,000 miles i think

leather interior, digital climate control, cd player, ac has been eleminated, new head, all new gaskets, brand new fuel injectors, brand new 2.5 in exhaust with dual dip muffler no cat or precat, new plugs, new plug wires, new brass inserted cap and rotor, new distributor, new 02 sensor, new fuel filters, new 95psi fuel pump (stock is 80psi), decent tread on tires ( rear- p245 45r16 front- p225 50r16 on 9in rims) new runner on drivers side, new gear lube, new synthetic diff. fluid with LSD additive, all new silicon vac. lines, 4 wheel alignment, new brakes, turned rotors, thats about all i can think of so far.

when i got the car the engine was in 7 boxes and i had to try to find the parts to put the car back together. it took me about 2 months to find all the stuff and get it back together properly. this took multiple long distance junkyard trips and a couple 500 bucks. pretty much everything works except the rear wiper blade and the rear defrost. the body is pretty ruff but with some work this would be a awesome car. i have done all of the mechanical work and it runs solid. the turbo has very minimal shaft play. as stated above i have changed out the fluid in the transmission and diff. the car is going to need a new clutch pretty soon, i dont think it has ever been changed. this car has independent suspension all the way around with a limited slip diff. all suspension feels pretty good, the car rides solid. this car also has all wheel disc brakes (front and rear are vented). this is about all i can think of so far. serious inquerys only please. i dont have pics yet but you are welcome to contact me and take a look at it.
    car-4500
    new engine-3500
    alignment-300
    evo 3 turbo kit-1200
    air filter-50
    rims and tires-750
    gauges-40
    misc. shit-200
    bov-160
    owning a dsm, PRICELESS.

how much ya lookin for out of it?
    7m
    4g63

BOB! how the hell are ya man? Where did you get your hands on a Conquest? Thats awesome.

Bump for good seller.

you got a price? im very intrested.

Re: 1987 chrysler conquest tsi for sale

i would let her go for 1500 or best.

oh yea, i forgot to mention this is a 2.6ltr turbo with a factory front mount intercooler.
    car-4500
    new engine-3500
    alignment-300
    evo 3 turbo kit-1200
    air filter-50
    rims and tires-750
    gauges-40
    misc. shit-200
    bov-160
    owning a dsm, PRICELESS.

Kent this is your chance!!!

Bob call me and i will run over with my digital camera and take a few for ya

ya but im not to sure about the body, im kinda tired of havin a shitty lookin car.

yea but for once you will have a quick RWD solid running car. body work is simple.

this is really tempting. i would like to see some pictures.