Well this pisses me off badly. Dallas and I were hanging out at a girls house for a while tonight, we left there around one and I was going to drop him off at his house, so we get on 1st Ave and right when we're about to turn onto 7th St, Dallas tells me that the cop that just passed was turning around, I didn't think much of it since I wasn't doing anything illegal. But he pulls me over, comes up to the car, and tells me that the reason why he was pulling me over was because I had no front plate (remember the petition?!?), so I get my liscense and I open my glove box and right as I open it I remember that I have my fucking air soft gun in there!! So the cop on Dallas' side pulls his gun and says put your hands in the air and all that bullshit so I do and he notices it's just an air soft so he takes it with a bitchy attitude and both cops go back to their car and write me a fucking $69 ticket for violation of restriction or some shit like that, which means my liscense gets pulled for 6 months or a year, which means my car gets sold, which means my life is over.

I'm gonna go in tomorrow to try to fight it since I was basically on my way home, and I told the cop that but he still gave me a ticket.

Think I should or would it be a waste of time?