View Poll Results: is this how the rest of my life will be?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

2 25.00%
  • no

6 75.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: story of my life

hehehe i noticed that too. but hes talking about his car when he was 15 or 16 taking that to the shop, the car he wont take to a shop is his talon.

Re: story of my life

You guys all need to hit up tri-county in marion. 377-9565. Mark is the owner and his mechanics are top notch. Did a few engine swaps for me. They have done honda swaps (including harnesses, ecus, etc) They did my KLZE (mazda) swap with LSD tranny, lw flywheel, and stage II clutch. They've also put a clutch in both my Audi A4, and my Audi S4. works like a charm every time. I actually am employed there now. Bob, this is dan, i used to work with you at best buy shit hole so you know who i am. one of the mechanics owns a DSM, (his name is chris, has excedy clutch, few other things) so i'm sure he could help you out. To give you an idea of how we operate. When allgo brought in his drag car (vortech'd early 90s MGT) we made him remove the superchager belt and ECU. That's how careful we are. Zookeepers, the shop next door is the same business focusing in drag cars and suspension products, also owned by Mark. Hit us up.
    -Dan
    If the Germans invented the paper clip, it would have 7 moving parts, 2 transistors and require maintenance twice a year.