• Yes

3 27.27%
  • No

8 72.73%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Temp Banner What do you think??

Re: Temp Banner What do you think??

Put atleast one fast non-cavy car in the banner

Well we're going to put like 10 banners up for a public vote. I was just iterating that it's not that bad to have a cavvy on there.

I do prefer to have cars on the banner...just because I think it looks neat. I don't care which 2 cars....I just don't think both cars need to be muscle cars or modded imports. Also, who says there just has to be 2? Couldn't we figure something out where there are 3 or 4 cars kinda faded into the banner?

Zac

like the banner that is up right now, you could easily get 2 more cars in the middle behind the CR:U lettering...you would just have to get pictures of them at the right angle.

Zac

cars in the banner is kinda tacky. IMO

Yeah. it's really not up to me though. Like I said, we have a bunch of banners right now so I'm just going to wait until tuesday or wednesday and put them all in a poll and let everyone on the site pick which one they like the best.

I'll probably let the poll run until we get at least 20 votes or until we have a clear distinguished winner.

Zac

i didnt read through this very well, but i think a few have misunderstood my post about the cavi's. i dont mean anything bad by it. ive spent a lot of time working with websites, magazines etc designing covers and titles. im just putting in my 2cents.

i actually really liked the carbonfiber one Trent made, i think that one looked a lot better than the one thats up there now.

Dustin

good thinking zac! so you photoshoppers get your best one you want in the running!
    Sweet as honey....but stings like a bee!

ya I liked the cf looking one, minus the 2 sketched vehicles, was simple but got to the point